Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 02:50 PM

550 posts, read 2,826,809 times

Advertisements

I love the show. I just recently started watching the re-runs on the food network so was very happy that it moved to prime time.

I am so disappointed that they are censoring the f word out. I am not a swearer by trade but it really takes something away from it. It is like watching the Sopranos censored!

It seems like they have a lot of cry babies on this show. The small town woman is going to crack! She hasn't said much yet but you can see how the big city experience may be too much for her. I really hope the older cowboy guy stays, he is so sweet if he can just get passed the crying!

Any first time speculations on favorites?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2007, 03:16 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,625,722 times
I watch it,Gordon is a real ****,,,,,,and so damn sexy--whats wrong with me??

Old 06-05-2007, 03:30 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,458,535 times
What I loved is how not one but two of the women could not fry an egg to save her life. And how arrogant they were with the "Waffle House" girl - well at least she can fry a damn egg, dontcha think??

I wanted to slap the cowboy hat guy - I'm not sure how he's experienced with this sort of thing if he's just going to start bawling when Chef Ramsey just looks his way. A bit too touchy. This season should be fun!!

P.S. Why are all the contestants shown chain smoking whenever they're not in the kitchen??

Last edited by DontH8Me; 06-05-2007 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: forgot to mention

Old 06-05-2007, 03:31 PM

I didn't want to be the first one to say it, he is Simon Cowell sexy!! Bad boy syndrome again?

Old 06-05-2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
What I loved is how not one but two of the women could not fry an egg to save her life. And how arrogant they were with the "Waffle House" girl - well at least she can fry a damn egg, dontcha think??

I wanted to slap the cowboy hat guy - I'm not sure how he's experienced with this sort of thing if he's just going to start bawling when Chef Ramsey just looks his way. A bit too touchy. This season should be fun!!

P.S. Why are all the contestants shown chain smoking whenever they're not in the kitchen??
I was laughing my butt off during the egg scenes! I grew up with quail eggs and they are not that hard to fry!! Poor Waffle House girl they were really mean to her. I hope she goes a long way. I just wished she would have been more forceful when wanting to help with the eggs. She may not be a good leader.

It does seem weird all the smoking, I thought society had less smokers!

Old 06-05-2007, 04:42 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,694,300 times
Default very addictive...

oh bottoms up to that show. we love it in our house.

Have you ever watched his other program on BBC? Gordon Ramseys "F" word I think it is......one episode the whole town in england went after him, and he had to lock himself in a basement and could not get a signal for his cell phone to call for help. hysterical!

Old 06-05-2007, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumngal View Post
oh bottoms up to that show. we love it in our house.

Have you ever watched his other program on BBC? Gordon Ramseys "F" word I think it is......one episode the whole town in england went after him, and he had to lock himself in a basement and could not get a signal for his cell phone to call for help. hysterical!
I have never heard of the show, is it old? I would love to see it! I watch his restaurant nightmares show but don't like it as much as Hells Kitchen.

I wonder if he and the runner up girl from last season ever got together? The one where Heather won.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:16 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,694,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoe View Post
I have never heard of the show, is it old? I would love to see it! I watch his restaurant nightmares show but don't like it as much as Hells Kitchen.

I wonder if he and the runner up girl from last season ever got together? The one where Heather won.
Gordon is married, with 2 or 3 kids, but you can see when he fancy's someone, hee hee,

Old 06-05-2007, 05:23 PM

36,444 posts, read 16,048,954 times
I love the show!!! Love Gordon!!!

Old 06-06-2007, 05:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,139,917 times
Love the show
Yes I agree Gordon is the sexy bad boy
We have also watched his "restaurant nightmares"
He is one of those "in your face I am not going to sugar coat the truth" kinda guy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV