Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2008, 11:16 PM

468 posts, read 1,638,475 times

Advertisements

I'm still pissed off by the majority of the contestants.

Vanessa + Shayna = Definitely my favorite two. Quiet, just go about their business, no drama whatsoever.
Christina - Cool chick...I have no problems with her
Corey - Pathetic. Really dislike her.
Jen - Loudmouth. She's potentially the next Craig (in terms of attitude). Dislike
Rosann - Apathetic at this point...
Bobby - Him waving at the crowd last last time = Awesome!
Matt - Pathetic. Raw chicken? Are you KIDDING me? Then he has the tenacity to go talk sh*t behind people's back? Pretty much my least favorite.
Louross - If he hooks up with Corey, I'm out of the Louross fan club
Ben - Good guy...I feel for him now. I didn't think he did too bad.
Petrozza - He's gotten it together. I'm happy for him.

I'd like to see Matt off, then Jen, then Corey. I think they should make a disclaimer that this isn't a Survivor-esque competition - the best WILL win, whether you want to play your strategic game or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Is it just me, or do the guys(especially matt) seem to come off as big babies? I must say that even though I am still snnoyed by her, Jen is getting better. Petrozza has stepped up well too. Glad that Vanessa was alright, I thought she was done.
I also must say that I will be missing Craig, I loved his responses to the others. But he really deserved to go. Even more so than Matt, who i might add, served raw chicken to a child, even after being warned not too by Ramsey.
Dude! So true! Just can't stand Matt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2008, 01:59 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,719,815 times
Is it a requirement that you have to be a smoker to appear on here? Jeez.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:10 PM

8,807 posts, read 10,265,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkelly View Post
Is it a requirement that you have to be a smoker to appear on here? Jeez.
Seems like it, maybe thats why most of them cant cook anything to perfection.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:08 PM

Well, an interesting night, pretty much everyone it seems has become selfish brats in one way or another.
Dont know if I am looking forward to next week after seeing the previews, first it was a wedding, now a birthday party? cant these people get attention elsewhere? Eh, may make for some interesting drama though. Will be watching nonetheless.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:56 PM

468 posts, read 1,638,475 times
I have my pet peeves and one of them is being a hypocrite.

Matt is a hypocrite. I can't stand him...in fact, I really dislike him. Maybe not hate, but really, really dislike.

First of all, he talks a big game, and yet, he throws a hissy fit whenever anything goes against him, and acts like a petulant 5 year old.

Second, in this past episode, he talks about Ben like he's a crap chef, forgetting that he almost served RAW CHICKEN. That's pathetic, even for a home chef.

Third, he lives in this fantasy. He cooks pathetic, and he thinks he's not good enough? Hello! Delusional...I mean, he was so bad BOBBY had to snatch them eggs from him, and what does he do? IDUNNOILIKETOEATQUAYLEEGGS. Horrible.

I'm not liking them as a group as much as previous editions. Louross is starting to turn to the dark side (his reaction to the pizza challange, and now, with Corey? ewww...), but at the same time, I do like Bobby, Petrozza and Ben a bit more. On the girls, I'm cool with Shanya, Vanessa and Christina, but really, really dislike Corey, Rosann and Jen.

If I had my way, Matt, Jen, Corey, Rosann and Louross would be the next four to go. I doubt Jen will go, though - her and her big, arrogant, loud and vindictive mouth are actually a good cook. You see how she stranded Christina? Pathetic...especially when it was her station. You see how she also said 'she likes to hear herself talk'? Hello, Jen has the biggest, loudest, dumbest mouth. She talks way too much.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:55 AM

I like Jen. Only b/c she can back up what she talks in the kitchen. I haven't seen any of the others who can do that. I can't stand Bobby. He didn't even know what a sea urchin was! He just stands around boasting and never really does anything.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:52 PM
tao

721 posts, read 3,191,516 times
Quote:
I like Jen. Only b/c she can back up what she talks in the kitchen. I haven't seen any of the others who can do that.
I totally agree. I don't think she's too cocky or over the top - it's more like she's confident and growing more excited about how things are going. She's just passionate and has an animated speaking style. She's proved herself to be the best of the whole lot as far as I can see. The guys are a mess and there are too many issues with the rest of the girls. Jen has shown herself to be a great cook and has shown she can handle the pressure and she has shown leadership in the kitchen. She's the whole package, compared to all the others. She's also getting the best feedback from Gordon Ramsey. I think she's going to win the whole thing.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:16 PM

who do you guys think is coming in next week? At first I thought it was burned hand girl, but someone said they think it's Julia. Because Ramsey told her to come back after he sent her to cooking school.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
who do you guys think is coming in next week? At first I thought it was burned hand girl, but someone said they think it's Julia. Because Ramsey told her to come back after he sent her to cooking school.
Forgot about that, not sure who it could be. We'll find out tuesday i guess.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:07 PM

What a show as usual. "Its so sparkiliocus, tinkerbell will be jealous!!",. Thats probabaly going to give me nightmares. So anyway, I think Matt is the new Craig, only much whinyer. Seriously, you served dry fish, and you were about to screw up again, you probably should thank Bobby for saving you. Now he's on the Girls team and, boy do they not look happy about that. It was too funny when Matt said "Thanks for your generosity" and Chef just tells him to hush up. Also, some of these people, Corey especially, are mean. Yes Shayna was slow but to say shes slow because she's overweight is kinda cold-hearted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV