Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2009, 04:43 PM

1,747 posts, read 3,011,282 times

Advertisements

Grrrrr life on this side of the monitor has sucked up so much of my time lately I haven't had time to chitchat with you all about HK. I just did a quick browse of the thread and seems like I agree with so much of what you've said!

Glad to finally see Lacey gone. Man, was she ever annoying! Her behaviour reminded me of a petulant 3-year-old, what with the pouting, whining and "I hate you guys!" hissy-fits. And for some reason, she always looked to me as if she was high. Perhaps she was just tired...

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to watch this week -- I have an out-of-town function I simply MUST attend . I've got it set to tape but won't be able to watch until Sunday. If I get a chance, I'll check the boards to see what happens, even though that'll be spoilers for me.

I'm with you in spirit, folks, even though I haven't been able to scratch out a lof of board time recently!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
awww........don't leave us Let us all suffer to the end together
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Absolutely - you've already invested this much time - why not just stick it out and suffer with the rest of us donkeys!!! You know you want to know what happens next! LOL
OK kids I will stay since you all are so nice about it. Guess I can just gringe through how many more weeks?

Old 03-31-2009, 07:35 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,414,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK kids I will stay since you all are so nice about it. Guess I can just gringe through how many more weeks?
Oh goody

Old 03-31-2009, 08:19 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Imo Paula and Danny seem to be the best cooks, but neither gets a lot of air time. Seems a bit odd.

Have they shown little of previous winners?

I can't help but think one of them might win it based on their skills. And they've had less screw-ups for the producers to focus on so far.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:49 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Imo Paula and Danny seem to be the best cooks, but neither gets a lot of air time. Seems a bit odd.

I can't help but think one of them might win it based on their skills. And they've had less screw-ups for the producers to focus on so far.
Could be the reason they don't get much air time it might come down to those 2. Danny seems to get more than Paula Danny needs a haircut. Sorry but if anybody is going to work with food you need short hair or wear a hair net. Not a bandana or baseball cap, but a hair net.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
OMG you donkeys!!! It's on tomorrow night! I'm having withdrawal symptoms already!!!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 12:24 PM

8,801 posts, read 10,236,737 times
whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!

So ready for it!!

Old 04-01-2009, 01:32 PM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post

Me thinks they just don't bring the Drama. Therefor there is little time in front of the camera - which on this show is good.

I have way too much respect for Gordon Ramsey to leave him on his own with these inbreds. I'll have to watch it as if it were a train wreck. Besides, what else is on at that time? ***

*** Note - this week NBC's ER is running the final episode. At 7:00pm an hour long retrospective episode will air followed by a two hour final. I'll be glued to NBC while the DVR babysits Hell's Kitchen.

Old 04-01-2009, 02:12 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
yes I forgot about that so guess I will be watching er and not hk this wk because I think it wont be interesting this wk since lacey is gone who will robert yell at or call a fat a*s .

Old 04-01-2009, 02:21 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
So ... is HK going to be on this week or not? I'm confused!!!

I can't go another week - I'm in withdrawals already!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV