Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2010, 11:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,826,031 times

Advertisements

[b][quote=Twinkle Toes;15160650[/B]
I have to agree with the guys though, Amber doesn't appear to do all that much, 'cept look "cute". From the very beginning of the season I could see that Amber is one of these people who puts on the air of authority, but in reality, does nothing. She likes to supervise. But, I am glad her dish beat Ben's!

quote]
Amber? Do you mean Autumn?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 11:46 AM

8,812 posts, read 10,274,794 times
Does anyone wonder if Julia, the short order cook from season 3, is coming back? Since no one really stands out this year.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:14 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,350,121 times
Hello fellow Donkeys, hope you don't mind me joining the party

The wife and I have been enjoying this season, we've really just caught onto the show this year so while we're not to well versed in the show, we do enjoy yelling at each other jokingly calling each other "Donkeys".

We also came to the same conclusion about the final 4. They really don't have what it takes to become a head chef at a high-end restaurant, my wife says if we go to London we'll avoid the Savoy if one of these 4 are cooking.

Surprised at Jason getting the axe before Ben, yeah he gets frustrated but who wouldn't given the situation. Ben just has no communication skills at all and his personal vendetta against Autumn showed he's not ready for a leadership position. He can cook but that's about it.

I am so sick of seeing Jay with that blue hair. Time to grow up, Jay.

Then there's this budding "relationship" thing between Jay and Holli, EWWWWWW! Pretty low standards for Holli if she even thinks about a roll in the hay with Jay

Both the ladies can cook but I think they need some time to work on honing their communication/leadership skills as well. They could get away with running one of the restaurants featured in Kitchen Nightmares but not The Savoy.

OK, I've said enough, so it's time for me to p**s off.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:21 PM

5,621 posts, read 5,956,651 times
Usually by now I can pick out the person that will probably win or at least the 2 finalists. But this time nobody looks ready. I'm just not sure at all who will win. I actually thought Jason could do better than Ben in running a restaurant.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:23 PM

45,577 posts, read 60,878,723 times
Has Ramsey called anyone a stupid cow yet?

Old 07-23-2010, 12:30 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,943,377 times
Can we please stop the visuals of Holli and Jay! LOL

sedimenjerry that's how I feel. Maybe some time at a Denny's will do all of them good. Don't get me wrong, I love Denny's (after 2am but before 4am) so I'm not offending the place. It just seems to me that no one in the final 4 is ready for a Michelin ★!

Welcome to the party Golfinnova... slow enough at joining us here, ya donkey!

Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfinnova View Post

The wife and I have been enjoying this season, we've really just caught onto the show this year so while we're not to well versed in the show, we do enjoy yelling at each other jokingly calling each other "Donkeys".

We also came to the same conclusion about the final 4. They really don't have what it takes to become a head chef at a high-end restaurant, my wife says if we go to London we'll avoid the Savoy if one of these 4 are cooking.

Surprised at Jason getting the axe before Ben, yeah he gets frustrated but who wouldn't given the situation. Ben just has no communication skills at all and his personal vendetta against Autumn showed he's not ready for a leadership position. He can cook but that's about it.

Then there's this budding "relationship" thing between Jay and Holli, EWWWWWW! Pretty low standards for Holli if she even thinks about a roll in the hay with Jay

Both the ladies can cook but I think they need some time to work on honing their communication/leadership skills as well. They could get away with running one of the restaurants featured in Kitchen Nightmares but not The Savoy.

LOL-welcome! I enjoyed your post.
LOL@ your wife--I thought that as well....not gonna vist London Savoy if one of these donkeys is the head chef

Old 07-23-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Can we please stop the visuals of Holli and Jay! LOL

sedimenjerry that's how I feel. Maybe some time at a Denny's will do all of them good. Don't get me wrong, I love Denny's (after 2am but before 4am) so I'm not offending the place. It just seems to me that no one in the final 4 is ready for a Michelin ★!

Welcome to the party Golfinnova... slow enough at joining us here, ya donkey!

come on.....admit it-you're jealous
You know Blue Jay just does it for you

Old 07-23-2010, 01:31 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,091,364 times
[quote=PippySkiddles;15160907][b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes;15160650[/B
I have to agree with the guys though, Amber doesn't appear to do all that much, 'cept look "cute". From the very beginning of the season I could see that Amber is one of these people who puts on the air of authority, but in reality, does nothing. She likes to supervise. But, I am glad her dish beat Ben's!

quote]
Amber? Do you mean Autumn?
Yeah, Autumn! See what a donkey I am???

Old 07-23-2010, 01:34 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,091,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfinnova View Post

You are the answer to my "brayers"!!! I've been "braying" you would join us!!! DONKEY!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV