Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2010, 04:16 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,683,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Ok Donkeys, I'm here!!!!!

I just wanted to jump through my TV set and beat the livin' sh*t outta Ben!!! That a**hole just irks the hell outta me!!!

So glad he's gone ... that arrogant, good for nothing pr*ck!

Ugh! I just wanna bust out his ugly ass teeth every time he yaps about how much better he is than the others. He aint sh*t!!!

If he was so flippin' wonderful, why isn't he in the final two?????!!!!! Dumbass!!!!!

I think Ben was all sour grapes because Holli beat him in the challenge, and I don't believe he had a back problem. He kept b*tching about how he should have won the challenge, how his dish was so much better than Holli's, how he should be going on the trip, yada, yada, yada ... like a whiney-ass b*tch! I think his "back problem" was faked so that he could get even with the others by making them do all the prep, so that he could have his own day of rest and relaxation. You see him sleeping, relaxing in the hot tub, and just generally doing diddly squat. Then he decides to show up for dinner service? I think GR saw right through his little game.

I thought Autumn did a pretty good job at the hot plate (?). In fact, it was her best performance ever. I think she needs more experience, but at some point I think she would be capable of running a nice restaurant.

Oh - one more Ben item ... I HATE how he throws out the "passion" card about all the women! He said it about both Autumn AND Holli in this episode ... "She's not passionate about cooking" and the like. Ugh! I just wanna bust a cap in his ass!!!

Not that I'm a fan of Jay, the blue haired freak, but he was the best at the hot plate. He was the most "on top" of his kitchen and staff, and immediately spotted the errors. Maybe he's not as bad as I think he is ... but he's just so doggone creepy! Somebody needs to tell that moron that the blue hair has got to go! That will instantly remove about 30% of the creepy factor.

Holli did a decent job at the hot plate, but she didn't pick up the errors without GR's help. And ..... what is going on with her situation??? I mean, is she with Jay, or is she with her "baby daddy"? Why do they keep bringing the "daddy" into the picture? Is she going to take him with her and the kid if she wins the Savoy? Is Jay just some side "dish"? Could she honestly be "gittin' jiggy" with a blue haired freak like Jay??? Is she just some low-class, skank-ass, beyotch, ho who will do anything and everything that comes down the pike or washes up on her deck ???

Well, now that the competition is ON, I hope Holli isn't sleeping with Jay. I will be rooting for her to win it, but it looks like Jay is actually the more competent chef (putting my bias, emotions, and personal feelings aside).

I thought it was funny when they showed the contestants talking about their families and Holli wanted to win it to give her son a better life, Ben talked about his family, then you have "goofball" who says something like he wants it even more now that the other two have been mentally beaten down by seeing their families. Well DUH, moron! YOU don't have a family!!!!!

Next week is gonna be good! I can't wait to see that hot MILF Fran back in action! I know the guys on here can't wait either! LOL

Nilka ... as always, I LOVE the Kid'n'Play hair!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wb8bAl1P-N...g/s400/kid.jpg

I think that's all for now. We tried to watch Master Chef, but about 10 minutes into the show we couldn't handle all the contrived plots, so we deleted it from our DVR and I guess we're not going to be watching it. Hubby can't take all the tears and the staged stuff. Oh well ... we tried.
It's about time you watched the episode! Holli is looking just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle suspect in the skanky dept. She might find herself in a bit of a love triangle!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 07:32 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,932,887 times
So Twinkie... how do you really feel???!!!!

If Jay would lose the blue green hair, I might root for the guy. But, I'll stick with Holli and hope for the best.

BTW, at least someone else feels the same way I do about Master Chef. Who says Gordo can't serve up a dish of crap at times?

Old 08-06-2010, 11:34 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,070,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
So Twinkie... how do you really feel???!!!!

If Jay would lose the blue green hair, I might root for the guy. But, I'll stick with Holli and hope for the best.

BTW, at least someone else feels the same way I do about Master Chef. Who says Gordo can't serve up a dish of crap at times?
... and CRAP it is! LOL

Old 08-07-2010, 10:52 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,476,929 times
I'm going to miss you dawn-keys when this season is over and we all f$#^%$ the hell off back to our usual threads.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:58 AM

10,200 posts, read 11,184,898 times
Eh - I think this has been the worse season. Really - I don't think any of them are that great.

Can you imagine getting a blue hair in your food? LMAO

Old 08-07-2010, 06:19 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,070,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Eh - I think this has been the worse season. Really - I don't think any of them are that great.

Can you imagine getting a blue hair in your food? LMAO
Yuck! But it could be worse ..... it could be a blue pubic hair!

Old 08-07-2010, 09:39 PM

2,152 posts, read 6,806,795 times
I still can't get through the diffeerences between this and past seasons. They're throwing a lot more "sex" into this season I guess to draw viewers in. Did you see when they fixated on Autum while getting her nice clothes on in her underwear? Also, the whole Holli and Jay thing creeps me out, at the end of this past episode, when they go back to the dorm you hear her say "Jay, we're all alone" I wonder whats happening in the dorm???

Nevertheless, I think it's Jay, all the way to the Savoy next week. I'll stay tuned!!! I think we have another season of Kitchen Nightmares coming up.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:20 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,476,929 times
Quote:
You're just trying to sick us out now. And it's working. If I end up in the hospital with dehydration because I couldn't stop getting that thought out of my mind, and thus continued to throw up, you are off my Donkey Card list this year.

I just had a great thought, though. If we get a big hopeful cook on this show in later years who has the countenance of a simian, I have the perfect nick for him: Donkey Kong.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:51 PM

608 posts, read 1,709,959 times
I've been thinking it would be Jay vs. Holli for a while now. Ben's definitely on par with Jay and Holli cooking-wise, but honestly, I thought he should have been eliminated episodes ago, because he has no capacity to communicate or get along with others.

I don't get why everyone is so turned off by Jay's blue hair. It really doesn't bother me. But I do agree that he's kind of "creepy" --- just not because of the hair. More because of his personality. He seems a bit two-faced, does he not? He's obsessed with f@#!ing Holli and claims to like her, but then a few minutes later, he will say a lot of negative things. He always acts like he's on Holli's side when he's with her; but he's on Ben's side when he's with him.

Jay is probably a better cook than Holli; he also seems to be better at running the kitchen. However, I think Holli would be a better selection for the Savoy. Ultimately, she has more potential than Jay. She's not that far behind in terms of cooking and leadership. She's also younger and has a greater ability to get along with others. Ultimately, in 6-8 years, she will probably be better than Jay.

Old 08-08-2010, 03:38 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,346,342 times
Quote:
Ok Donkeys, I'm here!!!!!

I just wanted to jump through my TV set and beat the livin' sh*t outta Ben!!! That a**hole just irks the hell outta me!!!

So glad he's gone ... that arrogant, good for nothing pr*ck!

Ugh! I just wanna bust out his ugly ass teeth every time he yaps about how much better he is than the others. He aint sh*t!!!

If he was so flippin' wonderful, why isn't he in the final two?????!!!!! Dumbass!!!!!

I think Ben was all sour grapes because Holli beat him in the challenge, and I don't believe he had a back problem. He kept b*tching about how he should have won the challenge, how his dish was so much better than Holli's, how he should be going on the trip, yada, yada, yada ... like a whiney-ass b*tch! I think his "back problem" was faked so that he could get even with the others by making them do all the prep, so that he could have his own day of rest and relaxation. You see him sleeping, relaxing in the hot tub, and just generally doing diddly squat. Then he decides to show up for dinner service? I think GR saw right through his little game.

I thought Autumn did a pretty good job at the hot plate (?). In fact, it was her best performance ever. I think she needs more experience, but at some point I think she would be capable of running a nice restaurant.

Oh - one more Ben item ... I HATE how he throws out the "passion" card about all the women! He said it about both Autumn AND Holli in this episode ... "She's not passionate about cooking" and the like. Ugh! I just wanna bust a cap in his ass!!!

Not that I'm a fan of Jay, the blue haired freak, but he was the best at the hot plate. He was the most "on top" of his kitchen and staff, and immediately spotted the errors. Maybe he's not as bad as I think he is ... but he's just so doggone creepy! Somebody needs to tell that moron that the blue hair has got to go! That will instantly remove about 30% of the creepy factor.

Holli did a decent job at the hot plate, but she didn't pick up the errors without GR's help. And ..... what is going on with her situation??? I mean, is she with Jay, or is she with her "baby daddy"? Why do they keep bringing the "daddy" into the picture? Is she going to take him with her and the kid if she wins the Savoy? Is Jay just some side "dish"? Could she honestly be "gittin' jiggy" with a blue haired freak like Jay??? Is she just some low-class, skank-ass, beyotch, ho who will do anything and everything that comes down the pike or washes up on her deck ???

Well, now that the competition is ON, I hope Holli isn't sleeping with Jay. I will be rooting for her to win it, but it looks like Jay is actually the more competent chef (putting my bias, emotions, and personal feelings aside).

I thought it was funny when they showed the contestants talking about their families and Holli wanted to win it to give her son a better life, Ben talked about his family, then you have "goofball" who says something like he wants it even more now that the other two have been mentally beaten down by seeing their families. Well DUH, moron! YOU don't have a family!!!!!

Next week is gonna be good! I can't wait to see that hot MILF Fran back in action! I know the guys on here can't wait either! LOL

Nilka ... as always, I LOVE the Kid'n'Play hair!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wb8bAl1P-N...g/s400/kid.jpg

I think that's all for now. We tried to watch Master Chef, but about 10 minutes into the show we couldn't handle all the contrived plots, so we deleted it from our DVR and I guess we're not going to be watching it. Hubby can't take all the tears and the staged stuff. Oh well ... we tried.
TT, really you need to not hold back your feelings Fran as a MILF

Quote:
I'm having an Oedipus moment now

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
It's about time you watched the episode! Holli is looking just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle suspect in the skanky dept. She might find herself in a bit of a love triangle!
Yep, she would definately work in a XXX store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiderotsGhost View Post
I don't get why everyone is so turned off by Jay's blue hair. It really doesn't bother me. But I do agree that he's kind of "creepy" --- just not because of the hair. More because of his personality. He seems a bit two-faced, does he not? He's obsessed with f@#!ing Holli and claims to like her, but then a few minutes later, he will say a lot of negative things. He always acts like he's on Holli's side when he's with her; but he's on Ben's side when he's with him.
He just comes across like he hasn't grown up yet, IMO. If he wins, he needs to command respect and it may not happen with the blue hair, he can get away with it working at Waffle House but I think he'll have his hands full at The Savoy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV