Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2010, 08:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,826,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I think I've decided not to watch it this time. It conflicts with one of the new Fall Season shows and it's too soon, too formulaic and too over dramatic. And I don't think I can stand another season of botched risotto and beef Wellingtons. Sheesh, could they at least change the menu!
yea, I'm not going to tune in this time either. Didn't it just go off a few weeks ago??? Survivor comes on at that same time I believe. Hell's Kitchen will probably lose some viewers due to that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2010, 08:12 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,573,693 times
Twinkle Toes and canibeyou need to check in.

I can't believe some of you silly cows aren't going to watch! **** off then!

J/K lol

Old 09-21-2010, 08:50 AM

9,591 posts, read 9,902,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yea, I'm not going to tune in this time either. Didn't it just go off a few weeks ago??? Survivor comes on at that same time I believe. Hell's Kitchen will probably lose some viewers due to that.
I agree. I'm getting burnt out on all of these reality shows. I've stopped watching Survivor seasons ago.

But if you all say Hells Kitchen is good this season, I may give it a try.

Not that any of you f***ing care!!

LOL.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:20 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,701,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I think I've decided not to watch it this time. It conflicts with one of the new Fall Season shows and it's too soon, too formulaic and too over dramatic. And I don't think I can stand another season of botched risotto and beef Wellingtons. Sheesh, could they at least change the menu!
Actually yeah I agree with you on that. I'm tired of the same old menu too. You'd think with there always being beef wellington and risotto and scallops and jon dory on the menu, the contestants would make sure beforehand that they know how to cook them!

I agree, change up the menu, damn it!! We demand variety!

Old 09-21-2010, 09:24 AM

3,169 posts, read 5,175,340 times
Sweet!

Old 09-21-2010, 09:33 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,490,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
I agree. I'm getting burnt out on all of these reality shows. I've stopped watching Survivor seasons ago.

But if you all say Hells Kitchen is good this season, I may give it a try.

Not that any of you f***ing care!!

LOL.
The main reason to watch it, you dawn-key, is so that you can participate with us here in the accustomed and seemly fashion. Now f@#% off back in line.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:41 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,132,284 times

This surprise just arrived for Gordon

Old 09-21-2010, 01:44 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,092,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Twinkle Toes and canibeyou need to check in.

I can't believe some of you silly cows aren't going to watch! **** off then!

J/K lol

EEEE-YAW!!! EEEE-YAW!!!

My big ol' donkey ears were burning and tingling!!!

I have school Wednesdays (school - but no class!!! LOL) so I'll be DVRing it and then watching it on Fridays.

I can't wait!!!!! I've stopped watching my dance shows (DWTS and SYTYCD) because they just got to the point of boredome for me. But this? This NEVER gets boring for me! I didn't watch Master Chef because I couldn't take all the emotional BS in the first couple of episodes. What I need is pure, RAW, screaming and yelling and cursing!!!!

I can't believe some of our donkeys aren't gonna be watching with us!!! All I have to say to them is ........... P*SS OFF!!!!!!!!! (they'll be back! )

And SophiaLee is right ... this IS the BEST thread on the forum!!!!!

Last edited by Twinkle Toes; 09-21-2010 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-21-2010, 04:14 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,425,783 times
Count me in I can never get enough of this silly a&& show Bring on the risotto I'll use the DVR so probably won't comment until Friday

Old 09-22-2010, 04:39 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,806,265 times
Oh no!! What the fck is this. Hey, you fckin donkey. Come hair.

Off to the dorms with ya. Pi$$ Off!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV