Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2011, 10:12 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,504,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
*%&#@*&%*
That was just flat disgusting. It was the HK equivalent of the North Koreans hypothetically winning the Korean War.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 11:44 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,118,554 times
Huh? Did I miss something?

Ok ... I'm glad Jonathan finally went home, man.

GR had to go and stir up the sh*t by giving Big Mouth a compliment. Jennifer's right - now Elise's ego is going to be 500 times worse. I can't wait to see what next week brings. Hopefully GR gets rid of her soon, but since she's cooking so perfectly, it's probably not likely.

That's about all I have to say tonight, donkeys, so .... p*ss off - all of you!

Old 08-10-2011, 12:36 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,391,896 times
I'm so glad Jonathan went home too. He always looked nasty to me.
Agree about Elise. I felt sorry for Carrie until tonight. If you're going to be a big mouth, you'd better be able to back it up.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I'm so glad Jonathan went home too. He always looked nasty to me.
Agree about Elise. I felt sorry for Carrie until tonight. If you're going to be a big mouth, you'd better be able to back it up.
At least Jonathan spells his name correctly. Those of us bearing that name are sick of reading 'Johnothon' or its variants. He gets it right, y'all. Unfortunately, the competition wrung him out. I liked him early on.

Caries did get a little too full of herself. Her best method would have been to stay under the radar and do a good job and let Elouse sink her own ship. Plus, she needs to see her doctor about the rosacea.

Old 08-10-2011, 05:56 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,962,359 times
Jonathan had outworn his welcome. His last few weeks were garbage and he put more energy into publicly blaming the others than being a man. Refusing to take the pizza up to the Chef's in the challenge was childish at best. I am glad his butt was tossed out!

Elise is marked. I think Carrie will go next for Red for lack of skills and then Elise will go once they make it to individual competition. She cannot build or lead a team. GR will look right through her game!

BTW, do you think the feather on her head was the result of a small bird attempting a kamikazee mission trying to take her down on behalf of all things good in the world?

C'mon Natalie... Step up!

Will showed he's not infallible, which is a good thing. Nobody can be perfect and make it to the end.

Tommy... you're next on Blue. You just don't have "it".

And Elizabeth showed that you can totally mess up a team challenge and still come back to life. Good for her.

Well, later Donk's!!!

Old 08-10-2011, 08:59 AM

608 posts, read 1,712,253 times
Tommy is the most perplexing person there. He does pretty well in most of the cooking challenges (the last one aside). He seems to be too laid back and in his own world, however, to really function effectively inside a team. He still doesn't seem to grasp the idea that he has to communicate with the other people in his kitchen.

I'm not sure who the next one out will be. Jonathan was obvious; he very easily could've been thrown out the last few episodes. After that, I'm not sure.

Tommy's communication gets him in trouble.

I'm not sure if Natalie is crumbling, or she's getting dragged down by poor teammates. Guess we'll see soon.

Elise is such a loudmouth, that it actually makes it more difficult to grasp what's going wrong in the red kitchen. Clearly, Carrie is showing her flaws now, but ironically, they only came out because Elise stayed on task and didn't blabber on all night.

Jennifer has been the quiet person who has been slipping under the radar for most of the competition. That's normally a good thing on HK. I'm starting to think she could be a contender.

Paul seems like he'll make the final five, but is too inconsistent to win.

Elise is a wildcard, because she's one of the better cooks, but gets herself in trouble in other ways.

I'd say Elizabeth, Carrie, and Tommy are the best candidates for elimination next week.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:24 AM

1,168 posts, read 2,511,016 times
Good shows monday and tuesday. I think it was obvious who was going home.

The biggest problem I have with Elise is that she has absolutely no concept of team. In her interviews everything is I, I, I. Last time I checked honey there were 4 other people cooking with you.

I agree that the compliment paid to her by GR is going to go straight to that fat head of hers. I was actually amazed that she was able to even get out of the kitchen. Thought her head wouldn't fit through the door.

Tommy's communication is extremely poor. He needs to take a lesson from Will and become more vocal or he's going to be the next to go.

F*$^#ing Donkeys

Old 08-10-2011, 12:47 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,118,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
At least Jonathan spells his name correctly. Those of us bearing that name are sick of reading 'Johnothon' or its variants. He gets it right, y'all. Unfortunately, the competition wrung him out. I liked him early on.

Caries did get a little too full of herself. Her best method would have been to stay under the radar and do a good job and let Elouse sink her own ship. Plus, she needs to see her doctor about the rosacea.
I don't think it's rosacea. She got really sunburnt. They were riding up and down Sunset Blvd. in a 'vert (convertible) and she's fair skinned. When they got back from their excursion and walked through the kitchen, she was all burnt on her back, shoulders, neck, arms and legs. The rest of the donkeys might have worn sunscreen. Elizabeth is fair skinned too, yet she wasn't burnt. My guess is everybody slathered on the sunscreen, and when it came Carrie's turn, Elise hid it from her so she would get burnt.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I don't think it's rosacea. She got really sunburnt. They were riding up and down Sunset Blvd. in a 'vert (convertible) and she's fair skinned. When they got back from their excursion and walked through the kitchen, she was all burnt on her back, shoulders, neck, arms and legs. The rest of the donkeys might have worn sunscreen. Elizabeth is fair skinned too, yet she wasn't burnt. My guess is everybody slathered on the sunscreen, and when it came Carrie's turn, Elise hid it from her so she would get burnt.
She's looked that way to me for weeks now, though (albeit this is a bit worse). It wouldn't shock me a bit if Elouse did such a thing, being the insufferable dawn-key she is.

When I think of a 'vert I think of someone who I'm okay with as long as they stick to consenting adult humans.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJoe4181 View Post
The biggest problem I have with Elise is that she has absolutely no concept of team. In her interviews everything is I, I, I. Last time I checked honey there were 4 other people cooking with you.
Elouse evidently was looking for a game of Big Brother. Through poor navigation, she applied for HK instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV