Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 05:12 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,967,465 times

Advertisements

Well, it won't be long now until a certain West Coast cow comes charging in here "moo-ing" about HK-9, especially since she's a big fan of the evil Elise!

heh-heh-heh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 04:12 AM

2,152 posts, read 6,818,294 times
I'm looking forward to next episode when they bring in the "Crazies" from previous seasons. They have nothing to lose, so maybe Tenille will knock Elise out

Old 09-01-2011, 01:38 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,127,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Well, it won't be long now until a certain West Coast cow comes charging in here "moo-ing" about HK-9, especially since she's a big fan of the evil Elise!

heh-heh-heh
Hey you Striped Donkey!

Well, I won't be able to watch the show until tomorrow night (Friday night) because I have school tonight. Last night I was supposed to watch it, but Tuesday night my dad was admitted to the emergency room of their local hospital for kidney failure, so I spent all day yesterday at the hospital because it might be the last time I get to see him and say the things I need to say to him.

He was able to engage in conversation with us (my mom, my husband, my two kids, and myself) a little, but he mostly slept. He dozed off here and there, then he'd snore and wake himself up. He appeared to be stable last night, so I came home.

So, I will watch it on Friday and get in here Friday night (late) with my comments and such. I'm sure I'll be all riled up in a tizzy because I'll probably be appalled by Elise's antics. Barring some exigent circumstances, I promise to be here!

Old 09-01-2011, 01:58 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,509,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Well, I won't be able to watch the show until tomorrow night (Friday night) because I have school tonight. Last night I was supposed to watch it, but Tuesday night my dad was admitted to the emergency room of their local hospital for kidney failure, so I spent all day yesterday at the hospital because it might be the last time I get to see him and say the things I need to say to him.
Ouch, ouch, ouch. Twink, I'm so sorry. Strength and healing to all chez Twink, and the least possible suffering and best possible outcome for your dad.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:06 PM

36,516 posts, read 16,110,071 times
OMG Elise's face and that pout...too funny!! Wait till the boys see what she is all about!!

Old 09-01-2011, 02:28 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,967,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hey you Striped Donkey!

He was able to engage in conversation with us (my mom, my husband, my two kids, and myself) a little, but he mostly slept. He dozed off here and there, then he'd snore and wake himself up. He appeared to be stable last night, so I came home.

So, I will watch it on Friday and get in here Friday night (late) with my comments and such. I'm sure I'll be all riled up in a tizzy because I'll probably be appalled by Elise's antics. Barring some exigent circumstances, I promise to be here!
Hey Twink! Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope all goes as well as possible! We'll certainly keep you & your family in our thoughts and then look forward to your return and comments tomorrow or Saturday!

Old 09-01-2011, 03:56 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,283,045 times
My best wishes for your Dad too, Twink. We donkey/cows, will all be thinking of you and your's.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:13 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,471,623 times
Why, oh why does GR put up with Elise? I thought for sure she'd have been gone weeks ago! I'm sure she's only there because of her dramatics, and I am confident she won't make it to the final 2. At least she better not make it to the final 2!

Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 PM

10,241 posts, read 11,225,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by senalj View Post
Why, oh why does GR put up with Elise?
For ratings, of course....

Wouldn't it be a truly dull season - if there wasn't Donkey's, Like Elise?

Old 09-03-2011, 01:31 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,127,805 times
Hey Donkeys!!!

Thank you everybody for your kind words/thoughts/prayers for our family and my dad. He is still hanging in there, and obviously we are hoping and praying for the best, but also prepared for the worst.

Now about the show ........

I cannot believe Elise is STILL there!!! Well, I mean, I can believe it because she's obviously there for the drama factor and ratings. But in any normal, non-reality TV situation, she would have been out of there a LONG time ago! UGH! I just want to punch her in the face!!!

How ironic that the biggest bully with the biggest mouth is always the first to break down into a blubbering mess at even the slightest hint that she isn't as "all that" as she likes to think she is.

I also can't believe that Tommy made it to the final five.

I agree that Elizabeth should have gone because she lacks leadership skills, so in that respect, I suppose they really had no choice but to keep Elise. Even though Elise has a big mouth and refuses to accept responsibility, she is vocal and tells people what she wants from them. (As much as I hate it that that statement came from my keyboard! ) And good on Jennifer for sticking up for herself and Elizabeth against Elise!

Looks like Elise is going to be fighting with everybody in the next episode. I sure would hate to be a neighbor, co-worker, or family member of that stupid cow! Her husband must be one whipped dawg! Either that or he beats her on a daily basis and she's lashing out at everyone around her when she's not getting a daily beating. Whatever the case - she's a beyotch, that's for sure!

I believe (and hope I'm right) that Will is going to win this thing. Whatever BS Elise pulls, I am confident in Will's ability to deal with her and whatever BS she brings. So far, he's been a class act, so he's the donkey I'm rooting and braying for.

I finally read through the comments. I avoided reading them until I watched the show, and I have to agree with whoever said they can't wait to see Elise get into it with Van. I couldn't STAND that guy!!! Now he's back??? Oh yeah - he and Elise are gonna have a smack-down! I can feel it in my bones ... the big-mouth trashy redneck hick vs. the big-mouth egotistical ghetto rat! It's gonna be classic!!!

Unfortunately for me, this year my class schedule includes Monday and Tuesday nights, so my plan is to watch the show on Wednesday nights. But with the situation with my dad, I may or may not ge to watch on Wednesdays and I may have to postpone my comments. But rest assured, I WILL be in here to post because I owe a duty to my donkeys and cows!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV