Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2011, 12:03 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,083,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Is it possible to find anyone more annoying that elise?
Nope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 12:35 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,083,711 times
Second Chance??? SECOND CHANCE??????? How many times has GR given Elise a "second chance"?????!!!!! Tonight's episode proves both beyond a reasonable doubt and by a preponderance of the evidence that Elise is being kept solely for the drama she brings to the show and for the ratings that drama creates. It's absolutely 100% disgusting!!!

I am rooting for Will, but what has happened thus far indicate that we should not rule out the possibility of Elise winning this thing, since everything to this point has been unfair to all other contestants and biased in favor of keeping the ratings up by keeping Elise and the drama she creates. If Elise wins this thing, I might have to find another show to get excited about.

Elise summed it all up when she explicitly stated that she is "not a team player", that she is "not here for her team", and that she is only here "for myself". Granted, everyone is there hoping they are the sole winner of the competition, but in order to be a good leader, one has to be able to work with a team. GR knows this. If he chooses Elise for the win, he is the dumbest ass I have ever seen!

Well, I didn't get to see a ghetto smackdown tonight, but it sure was infuriating watching Elise battle her teammates with her big mouth during the menu selection. It was completely uncalled for. There was no reason whatsoever for the tirade the threw because everybody made suggestions and tried to work with the b*tch!

All I can say at this point is UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope each week Elise is on the chopping block and that ALL of her teammates put her up for elimination. But, I guess it doesn't really matter when ratings are at stake.

Are they going to continue to have the past contestants against the current contestants (I mean, donkeys)? Van was getting on my nerves with his redneck hillbilly hooting and hollering. If he is there next week I hope he takes it down a few notches, but being the obnoxious pr*ck he is, that isn't likely. Trevor is still as hyper as always. The guy needs Ritalin or a sedative or something. I never liked him either. He was always a whiny little b*tch. Fortunately we weren't subjected to him that much tonight.

Next week looks like it's gonna be explosive! I sure hope Elise gets canned next week, but what's that old saying ... "wish in one hand and sh*t in the other and see what you get more of". She probably won't be canned next week regardless of how witchy, b*tchy, whiny, selfish, egotistical, or incompetent she is.

I reckon that's enough ranting for tonight. Guess I better p*ss off and get to bed.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:43 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,485,265 times
Elouse is the kind of person that starts to make fiercer types hope someone just whips out something dangerous. Butcher knife, fist, skillet full of boiling oil. Everything about her attitude makes you hate her. Twonkey has it right: she has no chance to win, but her DRs and behaviour produce ratings.

Why did Will not rassle the marker away from her? I would have. In an instant. You don't have to deck her, just prise her fingers off it. If she resists, clamp onto her wrist and squeeze. Likewise, you don't have to trample her; just take advantage of size. It's hilarious to imagine her all in Jennifer's face, when Jennifer needs only start walking, and Elise will back up or fall over. Also, why doesn't anyone just bellow in her ear so hard it temporarily deafens her? These people are too tolerant and peaceful. With her type, nothing suffices but force.

Elise is every bully I have ever known. She is not a credit to humanity. Her whole ghetto schtick doesn't make her valid. All that does is spread some of her opprobrium onto people who never deserved it.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:39 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,424,426 times
Wow, not much more I can say after Twinkle and JKK comments except such BS. I wanted to smack that smirk off her donkey lip face. Just total BS.....oh, I already said that. Totally ruined the end of what was a perfect holiday weekend

DH said if Elise wins, he'll never watching it again. But, he continues to watch Big Brother

Twink, hope your dad is doing better

Old 09-06-2011, 07:13 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,570,387 times
I can't believe elise is still there! I can't stand listening to her anymore. I am not a violent person, but that girl needs her ass kicked and I'd be happy to b the person to do it.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:45 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,759,879 times
I am very tempted to write to GR and tell him he's losing his solid fan base over this episode. I mean I understand ratings are important but this is ridiculous. There has never been a more obnoxious person on HK.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:06 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,241,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I am very tempted to write to GR and tell him he's losing his solid fan base over this episode. I mean I understand ratings are important but this is ridiculous. There has never been a more obnoxious person on HK.

That's EXACTLY what I thought about all night, Djuna! I was sooo p*ssed.

Give Jennifer a second chance?? That woman doesn't need a 2nd chance. She's been good all season long IMO.

Twonk, I think Will did get the marker out of Elice's hand but she just grabbed it again.

Aww, just checked Fox's schedule, HK is not on tonight. We have to wait a whole 6 days before another eppie.

I think I'll go search and see if I can find a way of emailing GR about him losing peeps over this Eloser.

Later, donkies and cows.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:26 AM

2,353 posts, read 4,660,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
On a separate note ... There's another GR show called "The 'F' Word" - did you silly cows know about this? I just read another thread in the TV forum about it. I tried to do a copy/paste so I could put the link in here, but for whatever reason I can't do it.
I watched the F Word a couple years ago, and actually enjoyed it - despite being mostly drama-free! It was another side of GR - he was not overly impatient, and was funny. He could get VERY silly with his guests. I enjoyed seeing him with his kids. It might have changed, if they're showing new episodes!

Here's the link:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/tv/13...ther-show.html

It made me wonder how much of HK is an act! Or maybe he just saves up his frustrations, and takes them out on the contestants.

Glad to hear your Dad's improving, Twink - I hope that continues!

Old 09-06-2011, 08:40 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,241,649 times
IDK how much or often GR reads his Facebook wall but I wrote on it. One woman posted that she can not continue watching because of Eloser, she was so upset the b*tch didn't get the axe last night. I couldn't do that. I need to see this season to it's fruition. I don't want to stop watching more seasons because I don't wanna lose braying with you donkies too!

Old 09-06-2011, 10:19 AM

22,414 posts, read 29,539,202 times
I didn't get to see it so I'll try and find it online somewhere. I cannot stand Eloise. I'd love to smack her around a bit. Her husband must have NO BALLS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV