Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 03:08 PM

730 posts, read 2,054,524 times

Advertisements

I can't wait till next week. Not only will there be bratty kids at the restaurant, but the chefs themselves will act and look like a bunch of bratty kids (or should I say, donkeys).

How overconfident is the male team. They've won the first two challenges, only for three of their guys to leave during the first two episodes. I hope they lose the next challenge in order for them to step up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
I'm going to say that one of the girls will win this season. When you have back-to-back nights where you don't even serve a single entree, you don't deserve to win. Now the guy that cooked the 4 pieces of meat perfectly, (Will?) might be a darkhorse for the men but that's about all I remember from him.

I can't stand Elise. Another loudmouth brat who thinks she's better than everyone. Not like the show ever gets those types

If only Brandon had not lied about the fish, he might have gotten a little more from Carrie, lol
But if Elise begins to cook well, she's staying until her mouth gets her in trouble (eventually).

Old 07-20-2011, 04:13 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,811,463 times
Brendan was caught in a lie once he did that he was out for sure, I dont like Elise **** biatch and cook, no one wants to hear your loud mouth unless youre GR.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:33 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,465,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Brendan was caught in a lie once he did that he was out for sure, I dont like Elise **** biatch and cook, no one wants to hear your loud mouth unless youre GR.
I want to see Elise butcher the riso'o, serve roar fish and ruin the Wellington so badly that history is reversed and Napoleon wins at Waterloo.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
I want to see Elise butcher the riso'o, serve roar fish and ruin the Wellington so badly that history is reversed and Napoleon wins at Waterloo.
I wouldn't be surprised if Elise begins to falter if she makes it to the "Black Team" stage of the Hell's Kitchen competition.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:44 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,047,807 times
One last thought before I head off to school -

I am waiting to hear that one word roll off GR's tongue like butter .... DONKEY!!! haven't heard it yet, but I know it's coming!

Last night GR said those three little words I've been longing to hear. No, not "I Love You". You know the words ... the one's where you know he's REALLY p*ssed ..... "COME HERE YOU!!!"

Yep - he said them last night, twice, I believe. He said them to Chino.

Okay, gotta go! See you donkeys later!

Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 PM

2,289 posts, read 5,775,936 times
I am a Wonkey Donkey...When Johnathan spoke, I thought I died and went to Hillbilly Heaven! Canned Pineapple...what's your problem Ramsey? You are putting down a southern tradition...canned fruit! Guess Gordon has never lived south of the Mason Dixon line...Hmmph...and Boy Howdy too!

Old 07-20-2011, 06:32 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,920,209 times
Man Twinkie, who wound you up this season??? You're in rare form!

Welll First I've gotta' give props to the HK writers that thought up the humbling theater stage introduction on the first night. Those donkeys were all keyed up, digging the cheers and noise, and giving it their all when the curtain went up and the wind whooshed out of their sails! Classic!!!

OK, next onto the one with the goo-goo eyes for Gordo, but boinks Brendan on the first or second night. Stay classy! $1 says somewhere down the road, Gordo will be filing a restraining order on this stalker-wannabe!!!

The goofball with the ballcap (the hick as someone said earlier) cracks me up. This dude is a thrower. So far he's thrown stuff in rage in each of the first two shows. Let's see if he goes postal in there when the pressure builds up some more.

Good old Monterrey stepped on his own "you know what" by suggesting to Gordo how to run the show when he requested not to have a girl join the team. If the girls win the next challenge, GR just might have to remind Monterrey about his place on the show. BTW, DW & me were calling him Crab Man after the character on My Name is Earl.

I like Will. He seems to know what he's doing and he also has some leadership skills. Hopefully his team won't sabotage his chances!

Brendan??? P*ss off, loser!!! I didn't like this guy from the first argument he had with Meatball (err... I mean Paulie!).

That's about it for now from here. More notes to follow as we go on...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:47 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,505,120 times
Elise won't make it to the black team round(s). I give her another few shows max. However she could be like that blonde girl (with the glasses) from last year that somehow managed to eek her way through with zero cooking talent and a horrible attitude. But in all likelyness the producers willkeep her around because she's "contraversial" and willkeep people tuning in to hope to see her get the boot.

Watching last night's episode this evening I'm noticing something about the mens team....If they put as much effort and heart towards dinner service that they do fighting with each other they would be undefeated for the entire season. I can't believe how childish and petty these guys are acting. Man up, put on your big boypants and cook something.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:04 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,427,751 times
Thought the canned pineapple remarks were a bit overdone (and Im not from the south) - kind of the same thing as the guy cooking dried pasta (vs making fresh) which, after questioning, was OK w/ them - personally, I don't like the fresh as much as I do dried (store bought, actually brand). Watched most of the shows but am kind of losing my interest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollydo View Post
I am a Wonkey Donkey...When Johnathan spoke, I thought I died and went to Hillbilly Heaven! Canned Pineapple...what's your problem Ramsey? You are putting down a southern tradition...canned fruit! Guess Gordon has never lived south of the Mason Dixon line...Hmmph...and Boy Howdy too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV