Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 07:34 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,303,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
So, is this going to be a Monday or a Tuesday show for the rest of the season?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
IDK. Master Chef has turned out to be both Mon. and Tues. nights. Maybe HK will too. Will have to see what happens next week.

HK and Master Chef are going to be on BOTH Mon. and Tues. next week.

What a show last night! I missed Krupa falling with the prime rib but I did see it in commercials.

I was surprised GR didn't send the whole team of men home last night! I bet that was his first reaction.

Really? Getting laid on HK after two nights???

Lying to GR? Bad, bad move. I knew Brandan was toast even though Chico should have been the one sent home.

I like the idea of nailing Elise up so maybe her mouth would stop. Glad GR called it like it is....a "big fat" mouth.

Good for the women to have fed the red team's customers.

Can't wait for next week.

TY, Twink, for the rep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 08:27 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,364,714 times
With the exception of the hick, the tatoo'd dirtbag, Monterey and Chino, all the men are indistinguishable from one another. Glad to see one of the indistinguishable ones go home. Now it'll be easier to keep track of who's who.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:15 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,753,498 times
Couldn't believe it when that one retard lied about the fish. You would think that here you are on Hell's Kitchen with 20 cameras going and Chef Ramsay in charge that someone would be bright enough not to lie.

I knew that dude was done once that went down.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:16 AM

232 posts, read 678,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Couldn't believe it when that one retard lied about the fish. You would think that here you are on Hell's Kitchen with 20 cameras going and Chef Ramsay in charge that someone would be bright enough not to lie.

I knew that dude was done once that went down.
Yeah, and I couldn't believe when Chef made him go to the trash to look for the fish he said he threw away. I was like "oh boy...here we go..."

Old 07-20-2011, 11:44 AM

8,829 posts, read 10,315,024 times
I'm going to say that one of the girls will win this season. When you have back-to-back nights where you don't even serve a single entree, you don't deserve to win. Now the guy that cooked the 4 pieces of meat perfectly, (Will?) might be a darkhorse for the men but that's about all I remember from him.

I can't stand Elise. Another loudmouth brat who thinks she's better than everyone. Not like the show ever gets those types

If only Brandon had not lied about the fish, he might have gotten a little more from Carrie, lol

Old 07-20-2011, 11:44 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,525,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
With the exception of the hick, the tatoo'd dirtbag, Monterey and Chino, all the men are indistinguishable from one another. Glad to see one of the indistinguishable ones go home. Now it'll be easier to keep track of who's who.
If the Tennessee guy doesn't stick his f%^*$&*%&* d$^&*(^(* in the stove or something, and doesn't get told to f$%&^ off with himself after some colossal blunder, he is looking like a potential winner.

I will now p$^$%^ off with myself until next Monday!

Old 07-20-2011, 12:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,153,297 times
OMG, Donkeys!!!

Quoting SophiaLee ... "Hopefully there's another loose woman like holly to make the show more interesting with tawdry hot tub scenes again."

Well, Sophia ... looks like you got your wish!

Only this sex-kitten wannabe was WAY looser than Holli. Holli didn't "do the thing" on the second night of shows. All I have to say about that is ... EWWWWWWW!!!

Quoting Slamont61: "I've got Elise Wims for the win. Any takers?"

Ummm ... Slamont, you might wanna go back and delete that post - you know - just to "save face". Go ahead ... I won't say anything.

SO GLAD Brenden is gone! I couldn't stand that big-mouth d-bag the first time he opened his mouth - then to LIE to GR??? Oh no he di'nt!!!!! What a dumbass. I knew he was outta there when he pulled that little stunt.

Loved it when GR took gangsta wannabe big mouth Elise down a few notches - AND called her a "big mouth"! Isn't that what I called her after the first episode??? See - either me and GR have a telepathic link, or I'm Miss Cleo!!!

My girl Amanda from CA and her sidekick got all four pieces of meat correct during the grill-off. Things are lookin' good for Miss CA ... DON'T BLOW IT, AMANDA!!!

Haven't decided on a donkey to bray for yet, but for the time being I guess I'll go with my girl Amanda. At this point it looks like the guys are a bunch of morons, so I'll probably have to go with a chick this time. Well, actually, I rooted for Nona last season because I didn't like the guy who she was up against. Can't remember which dumbass it was, but I remember I didn't like him.

Oh yeah - how could I forget? I'm such a donkey!!! The guys came here - to Palm Springs - MY area! Hell, wish I knew they were gonna be here, cuz I would have gone to the Tram and scoped them out!!! Well, I would have at least wanted to say hi to GR and maybe call him a donkey.

Well, that's it for now. I have a couple of dumbasses bugging me to wrap it up so we can go to lunch. Hopefully whatever I eat today won't be RAWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Peace out, donks.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:44 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,498,863 times
I no longer watch this show but I have to post that the fans of this show have the best threads and I love that you all get along with each other and derive such enjoyment from the show and each other. Bravo!

Old 07-20-2011, 12:52 PM

4,364 posts, read 6,565,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
OMG, Donkeys!!!

Quoting Slamont61: "I've got Elise Wims for the win. Any takers?"

Ummm ... Slamont, you might wanna go back and delete that post - you know - just to "save face". Go ahead ... I won't say anything.

Peace out, donks.
I was hoping no one saw that....

Yins know that was predicted long before we saw anything and was based on where she is from. She'll peter out sooner or later, once they've gotten enough air time out of that mouth.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:26 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,153,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
I was hoping no one saw that....

Yins know that was predicted long before we saw anything and was based on where she is from. She'll peter out sooner or later, once they've gotten enough air time out of that mouth.
Shhhhh .... I didn't see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV