Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2009, 12:44 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,162,038 times

Advertisements

Outside of watching Chef not flinch when that guy got in his face (I love machismo) nothing that spetacular has happened. It will be interesting to see if Tenille continues to step up her game.

I prefer "the F word" on BBC America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 01:05 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,160,936 times
Okay you donkeys! I've been on self-imposed sabbatical, which is why I wasn't up in dis mofo to relay my observations to all you stupid cows!

First, I gotta say, I was so disappointed that GR put Suzanne back in line. She should have gone home. She's had a p*ss poor 'tude from day one - plus .... she UGLAYYYYYY!!!

I used to think Tenille was somewhat weak, although not the worst, but my opinion has changed. She doesn't put up with sh*t from anybody and I totally respect that!

I think the final four will be Ariel and Tenille and Kevin and Dave.

Now ... I generally notice everything, but I didn't notice Tek in the background. I feel like such an ass - I mean donkey!!!

So, it's on tonight, but I won't be here to see it, so I'll have to watch it tomorrow night and then I'll be back up in dis beyotch to make more commentary on the sad state of affairs that is our beloved Hell's Kitchen.

Until tomorrow night dumbos! Now ...... p*ss off!!!!!

Old 09-08-2009, 06:57 PM

45,900 posts, read 61,339,950 times
Can you believe how GR kicked out _____________, ________________, and _____________ during dinner, especially after ________________ overcooked the lamb with no seasoning? And before that _________ cutting h__ fingers almost off and throwing salad all around. _________ and _________ really stepped it up for the women as ________ did for the men. And then finally, _____________ leaving after the lineup. Have to say it was deserved. And sending _____________ to the _________ team was a master stroke.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:24 PM

8,831 posts, read 10,318,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post

Susan is going to alienate her team a la Carol from Season 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post

I agree with Stripes about Suzanne, I think she'll end up being the most hated one amongst the girls, and Robert
Got this right way back when it started. What a nut! always making dumb excuses, and then thinks she's all that. "Oh I'm not really that bad, my teammates hate me for no reason" Get out of here with that bull....: She is just as bad as Jen from season 4, and for those of you who were a part of that thread, you know how I felt about her. The guys will probably put her in her place.

But Andy deserved to go, salad is like the easiest thing to make, well at least he was smart enough to leave the butt out

Would/Have any of you ever eat/eaten frog legs? I have to admit they actually looked pretty tasty.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:43 PM

4,537 posts, read 9,225,117 times
Thank goodness GR finally put Andy out of his misery. And wtf is he thinking in not only saving Suzanne but inflicting her on the blue team? Please, please, please... she should have been gone several epi's ago.

Sometimes a person is more of a burden than an asset. Noted when Robert returned from his last medical emergency to a smoothly functioning Blue team and everything got kluged up. Same thing happened when Andy returned after chopping his fingers. Sometimes more is not better. I note Fig Man Dave's covering not only his own duties but also the boat anchor Andy's as well as he could.

I do not understand at all why Susanne is being kept this time or for several previous episodes. She constantly fails in cooking her dishes and has sabotaged her team and team members over and over again. How could such a person be an executive chef in charge of a team at a first class restaurant? And I guess she has been kept and included in the Blue team for...

I grow more and more fond of Tennille. She makes me laugh with her great comments and she shows her skill in the kitchen, but maybe not in her judgement in making a hot spicy crepe Hot and spicy and crepe seems to me to be opposites. What ever turns out, she's one of my favorites.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:01 PM

1,111 posts, read 4,649,458 times
So glad that Andy is gone. He had a cut that was barely more than a paper-but and he blames that for his mistakes. He didn't make one dish! Salad! Dude, C'mon!!!! It's lettuce on a plate! You don't even need to cook!!!! Did you hear his excuse...."I cut with my left hand Chef..." Complete waste of time.

I had a feeling Suzanne was staying. If I'm not mistaken, I think GR moves someone from one team to another every season. It was just a matter of time.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:13 PM

8,831 posts, read 10,318,951 times
Dave has really impressed me, when he first had his injury i thought he would turn out to be a slacker, but he for sure has the heart to win this thing.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:13 AM

457 posts, read 1,349,717 times
love this show.

Dave's the man. Kevin is pretty good too. Tannille annoys me but she can cook. Van has matured from the beginning when he was a punk.

Andy was only a matter of time. That cut he had was a nasty one, those blades are sharp and he almost cut the tips of his fingers off *shuddering* but he had to go.

Old 09-09-2009, 05:57 AM

6,510 posts, read 9,911,553 times
I thought tannile was hilarious when it showed her complaining! She had me and my wife laughing!

Old 09-09-2009, 08:01 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,162,038 times
I don't understand why the most hated person is still there, but her days are numbered. I feel very confident she won't win. I think it will come down to Tenille and Dave. Anyone who can work two stations with one hand deserves to wn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV