Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2009, 11:16 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,696,712 times

Advertisements

Tennille is getting on my nerves. She whines just as much as the next guy. It was funny at first, but she has only had what--one good week? No one is really sticking out to me as being remarkable in the kitchen. I do like that guy who injured his hand....he almost sounds like he's been smokin' something when he talksssssssssssss becauseeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeee drawssssssssss out certain wordssssssssssss. I'm from the South and I don't blame a Southern accent on that at all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2009, 09:24 PM

8,878 posts, read 13,990,720 times
OK, I didn't get to see this weeks episode until yesterday. Hmmm. What's up with that bike? That cannot be safe to be riding in traffic; let alone the fact they're probably killing Bobby in the process.

The women's team seemed to be able to get their food out, in spite of Tennille's theatrics. I'm sorry, but you know darned well that GR is jawing at anyone who exposes their flaws. And he can smell "blood" when he hooks a sucker on the line. If she would shut her mouth and take it like an aspiring applicant, then she'd have fared just fine.

Yes, the dude with the bad hand is getting on my nerves too when he attempts to speak. Speaking of on my nerves, that was lame to nominate Bobby to go home. Go team! Kick him when he's down.

Sabrina was a big let down this week. Can you not cut a piece of chicken? Not too hard. Even I may be able to do that.

Amanda, c'mon girl. You are making me look bad. With credit to Emeril, "when are you going to kick it up a notch"? I still believe, but even I'm having doubts.

Till next week, take care all!

Old 08-23-2009, 04:49 PM
bjh

60,510 posts, read 30,639,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Not to argue, but there has to be some pretty extenuating circumstances in order to sue, and duress must be proven by a preponderence of the evidence. I am an attorney, so I am kinda familiar with these things.
Perhaps he could say he didn't get a full disclosure when he signed. I'm just sayin'. I guess the thing is some ambulance chasing lawyer could find SOME grounds upon which to sue, even if the case would be dismissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I do like that guy who injured his hand....he almost sounds like he's been smokin' something when he talksssssssssssss becauseeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeee drawssssssssss out certain wordssssssssssss. I'm from the South and I don't blame a Southern accent on that at all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Yes, the dude with the bad hand is getting on my nerves too when he attempts to speak.
Yes, I think Dave-the-one-armed-chef was taught to speak by robots.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:19 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,606,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Yes, I think Dave-the-one-armed-chef was taught to speak by robots.
I just thought he was a toker.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:47 PM
bjh

60,510 posts, read 30,639,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I just thought he was a toker.
Ah is that it? He wrote a poem for his girlfriend. It read:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Milk, eggs, butter,
Pick up dry cleaning.

That darn romantic!

Old 08-24-2009, 02:57 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,606,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Ah is that it? He wrote a poem for his girlfriend. It read:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Milk, eggs, butter,
Pick up dry cleaning.

That darn romantic!
I can't believe he forgot to add - Stop at AM/PM and pick up some Cheetos and Mountain Dew. Rymes with blue, yanno?

(I couldn't rep you again)

Old 08-24-2009, 05:53 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,169,266 times
Yes - the arm guy ... he's very monotone. Like a robot.

Old 08-24-2009, 10:58 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,764,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yes - the arm guy ... he's very monotone. Like a robot.
Talk about last weeks turdbrain that got voted out that had no emotion, arm man isn't exactly dynamic. Although to give him credit he does seem to be moving in the kitchen.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:27 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,169,266 times
Yes - I was so happy to see Jim (turdbrain) leave Hell's Kitchen. Now if we could just get rid of that Andy character next. I'll be watching tomorrow night with you donkeys!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:14 PM

45,931 posts, read 61,397,875 times
Less than an hour now (EDST) you %$#@!*^g cows. And grow some *******s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV