Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2009, 07:24 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,539,289 times

Advertisements

I guesws I thought they are all good. What I don't like these last few weeks is the show or judges acting like Adam already won. I wish he would not be in the finals. He isn't the greatest singer I have ever seen. Will he do okayaway from Idol for awhile but his brand or type of singing isn't new. THe first song he reminded me of a elf on Santa Claus movie. After watching this show all the the first season I have seen to really be big you have to have something that lasts. Like Carrie or Kelly. Being in this show for many of them will open doors and get them some work but for many and that includes the winners you got or you don't. All the hype on here about Adam don't be surprised that he isn't as big as you think he will be away from Idol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 07:30 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,124,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
I guesws I thought they are all good. What I don't like these last few weeks is the show or judges acting like Adam already won. I wish he would not be in the finals. He isn't the greatest singer I have ever seen. Will he do okayaway from Idol for awhile but his brand or type of singing isn't new. THe first song he reminded me of a elf on Santa Claus movie. After watching this show all the the first season I have seen to really be big you have to have something that lasts. Like Carrie or Kelly. Being in this show for many of them will open doors and get them some work but for many and that includes the winners you got or you don't. All the hype on here about Adam don't be surprised that he isn't as big as you think he will be away from Idol.
We'll be sure to remember that you told us so.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:33 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Well, let's play Simon Says!

I just realized that in a couple of weeks, my Tuesday night tingles of anticipation will be a thing of the past. THEN what?!?
Then you can watch So you think you can dance that starts next week I think...that's what I am going to do anyways. The bacherette starts next week too..you have options! lol

Old 05-12-2009, 07:35 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,124,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Then you can watch So you think you can dance that starts next week I think...that's what I am going to do anyways. The bacherette starts next week too..you have options! lol
Good idea! Even though I swore I wouldn't watch another Bachelor/Bachelorette, I just can't help myself. But, I'm really going to miss Adam. Sniffle! We'll have to be sure to post pics from the AI concerts!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I'm late but if you want spoilers highlight! Adam is singing One by U2 and Cryin by Aerosmith. So happy it's 8:00!!! Weeeeeeeee! Just an FYI: If you are DVRing, Adam is in the pimp spot so the show may run over.
ARe you kidding me?? I just got home and turned it on and its too late to watch it live because it's over here.........I better not miss anything. Of course I had to check on city data first to get everything up to date...lol

Old 05-12-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I'm sure my eyes were deceiving me, but I rewound and it was still there. Did anyone else see the blue nailpolish on Kris' thumb when they gave him the phone during his hometown visit??? Has he been in Adam's makeup bag????
No your eyes are fine it was there. Its like he painted the tip or something

Old 05-12-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Thanks for the info but ..............he will be a huge star. Maybe you haven't seen him every week. He got a standing ovation from Simon (which has never happened before on idol) one week he had Smokey Robinson in tears the night he sang Tracks of my Tears. You are entitled to your opinion but there are some HUGE Adam fans on here, and we will stand by him no matter what. I have said it before and I will say it again, I don't think there has ever been another idol contestant this great. Take any of them from past years, put them up against him, he will win

Old 05-12-2009, 07:46 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,456,019 times
Quote:
Good idea! Even though I swore I wouldn't watch another Bachelor/Bachelorette, I just can't help myself. But, I'm really going to miss Adam. Sniffle! We'll have to be sure to post pics from the AI concerts!
Yes, right now it seems like a big emptiness after AI... Hopefully he'll be above the radar while he's working on his record, since he's sooooo good with interviews. I never watched "So you think you can dance", sounds interesting? When does "America's got talent" start?

Old 05-12-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
I know I swore I wouldn't watch another bachelor/bachelorette either and my dh reminded me of that yesterday when I told him I can't wait to see Jillian be the new bachelorette. Somehow I am hoping Jillian won't ever stoop as low as Jason did....we can only hope.

Yes many pictures will be posted on here after I go to the A.I. concert. I think row 1, 1st section by the stage should get some good ones!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Yes, right now it seems like a big emptiness after AI... Hopefully he'll be above the radar while he's working on his record, since he's sooooo good with interviews. I never watched "So you think you can dance", sounds interesting? When does "America's got talent" start?
I downlaoded mad world as my ring tone so I can hear his voice several times a day

You would love so you think you can dance, if you like dancing. Some of the contestants that were on that show have been celebrity dancers on dancing with the stars...namely chelsea, dimitris, lacey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV