Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2009, 07:33 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,458,169 times

Advertisements

The elf ears?

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/v...adamtop302.jpg

There they are, the last three...

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/v...adamtop303.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 07:33 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,536,258 times
Why is Danny still there!!!! Kris needs to win. Adam needs to be able to branch out on his own with AI rules and restrictions. Again...why is Danny still there. And the judges...Randy, Paula must be on drugs to say Danny sings great and has a reason to be in the top two...............

I voted for Kris and Adam last night...even had my teenage daughter texting in. Me on the telly.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:39 AM

According to DialIdol.com (that measures busy signals), all three contestants are too close to call, with a slight lead by Adam:

DialIdol.com - Measuring the busy signal.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:44 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,539,934 times
I 'm glad to read that others don't think Adam is the best thing this world has ever seen. I also glad that others aren't sure he will do that well away from Idol. I think as well he will end up on broadway. Being in music isn't a easy go. You compete with those in the music feild now and those of the past. He can sing but he doesn't have anything we haven't already seen. Didn't I read that he had tried to get into the music world already on his own. If you got it people see it with or without American Idol so why isn;t he this big star already. On this show he seen bigger than life but away from the show he will be 1 of how many in the music field.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:52 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,125,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
And there's nuala feeding my addiction. Thank goodness there isn't a cure!!

Old 05-13-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
I 'm glad to read that others don't think Adam is the best thing this world has ever seen. I also glad that others aren't sure he will do that well away from Idol. I think as well he will end up on broadway. Being in music isn't a easy go. You compete with those in the music feild now and those of the past. He can sing but he doesn't have anything we haven't already seen. Didn't I read that he had tried to get into the music world already on his own. If you got it people see it with or without American Idol so why isn;t he this big star already. On this show he seen bigger than life but away from the show he will be 1 of how many in the music field.
Those are perfect words to be applied to Kris and Danny, too

Old 05-13-2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
And there's nuala feeding my addiction. Thank goodness there isn't a cure!!
Oh we are forever under his spell....

Old 05-13-2009, 08:14 AM

1,868 posts, read 5,683,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
You could say the same thing about Chris Daughtry and Adam Cook...nobody knew who they were before Idol......they had been at it awhile too...

Old 05-13-2009, 08:14 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,886,335 times
Tee hee hee, Kris is my favorite too. I actually voted a ton for him last night. I know I am sad. Ha ha ha. I also really liked Allison. I don't know exactly what it is about Adam that bothers me, but he isn't my favorite singer. He is definitly talented, its just not the music I would listen to. I will buy a Chris Album. All of these guys will have cds out soon enough no matter who wins!

Old 05-13-2009, 08:15 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,125,899 times
I'm patiently waiting for itunes over here. Well, not so patiently. Maybe I should go look for great seats for the tour.

Last edited by MooksterL1; 05-13-2009 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: Can't spell. I blame the elf ears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV