Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2016, 07:31 PM

6,804 posts, read 4,553,817 times

Advertisements

As Jeff started reading the votes I thought Tai made a stupid move tonight by not playing his idol. I expected him to go home with it in his pocket. I used to like Tai, but he's a sneaky snake. I don't like snakes. He's dangerous to keep around.

My stomach churned when someone mentioned they'd like to take Jason to the final 'cause he'd get no votes. I can't stand him. He's a snake too.

Cydney and Aubry are my favorites.

Is the old guy playing...or is he being used for island decoration?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2016, 08:18 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,890,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Tonight was a snooze fest but I don't understand why they didn't get out Jason instead of Julia. If they take him to final 3 he will intimidate the jury into voting for him. Everybody knows Julia was a double-dipper so she wasn't a threat really of winning votes except Scot & Jason.

I thought it was a good episode. They said voting out Julia because she was a threat at challenges. Personally I'm glad she's gone. Wanted to wipe the smug look from her face. Yea, I did. She was a rattlesnake.

Old 04-27-2016, 08:53 PM

7,456 posts, read 5,565,346 times
I understand why Julia was voted off. And I'm glad she's gone. She was playing both sides. And she was a threat at challenges. I'm looking forward to Jason bring voted off. I hope he doesn't make it to the end.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,299,657 times
Jason is a threat in challenges more I think they'll be screwed if he wins that II again. I get Julia playing both sides but it was out in the open so you know not to trust her just use her for voting.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:05 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,909,235 times
Quote:
Tonight was a snooze fest but I don't understand why they didn't get out Jason instead of Julia. If they take him to final 3 he will intimidate the jury into voting for him. Everybody knows Julia was a double-dipper so she wasn't a threat really of winning votes except Scot & Jason.
I was surprised too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
As Jeff started reading the votes I thought Tai made a stupid move tonight by not playing his idol. I expected him to go home with it in his pocket. I used to like Tai, but he's a sneaky snake. I don't like snakes. He's dangerous to keep around.

My stomach churned when someone mentioned they'd like to take Jason to the final 'cause he'd get no votes. I can't stand him. He's a snake too.

Cydney and Aubry are my favorites.

Is the old guy playing...or is he being used for island decoration?
Joe is playing, he is 71 and doing amazing!

Old 04-27-2016, 09:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,890,370 times
Quote:
Jason is a threat in challenges more I think they'll be screwed if he wins that II again. I get Julia playing both sides but it was out in the open so you know not to trust her just use her for voting.
voting for which side? She voted with Jason tonight.

Old 04-27-2016, 10:40 PM

6,903 posts, read 7,704,177 times
Has any young cute bikini girl ever won Survivor?

I don't count Parvati in that category because she wasn't a stereotypically cute girl.

Don't you think the young cute bikini girls picked for Survivor have got to know they're just there for eye candy and vote fodder? It would be enough to make you give up - or do something really big. Props to this season's blond girl for at least trying to make some moves and win a challenge. Whatever her name was.

I really thought Cydney was going to do a flip tonight - in fact, I think she should have for her own game.

Old 04-27-2016, 11:03 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,553,474 times
Julia was committed to the strategy of playing both sides as long as she could. She did it with a certain élan, but it made her an easy boot when the time came.

Now we gonna find out just how good Aubry really is. The alliance picture is fractured. Jason, who can benefit from fracturing, will do his utmost to keep it that way. Cydney wonders when this script says the black gal gets killed. The woman who beasted holy hell out of the puzzle and won immunity, her name still has not registered with me, is a key ally. Tai knows that they should make him into paad Tai at their earliest convenience.

If Aubry is the player some of us have surmised her to be, she'll maneuver through this and blindside Tai next time, just to dump his advantages. It'll be fun to watch.

Probst was really probing this time. Wife and I were heckling him quite a bit as he lit fires under the various seats. Must have been a taciturn Tribal where no one was giving him any good material and he had to torture them into an interesting segment.

Old 04-27-2016, 11:59 PM

4,887 posts, read 5,060,121 times
Should've been Jason going home. Get rid of that turd when you can. Julia was easy pickings, any other time after this tribal.

Old 04-28-2016, 12:06 AM

5,593 posts, read 8,483,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I was surprised too!

Joe is playing, he is 71 and doing amazing!
He's doing amazing at what? Still being there? He's not winning any challenges nor can he even hang in most of them. If you read JKK's analysis a few posts above, he doesn't even bother to mention Joe. Joe never gets any interview time. All he said tonight in terms of strategizing is "What's the plan?".

I really do not recall seeing anyone this late in the game get voted out without any significant air time whatsoever. So this makes me suspicious that suddenly he's going to come out of nowhere toward the end.

OR -- did someone say there's another med-evac coming? Maybe it's him and that's why they're not bothering to spend any time on him. We shall see......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV