Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2016, 07:21 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,536,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Caleb wasn't even in this season. Caleb was that scrum bag what's his name's boyfriend. Colton.
He's dead anyways, zero impact in the current game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 07:29 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,199,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
voting for which side? She voted with Jason tonight.
Well up until last night she was voting with the girls & Joe both sides knew she was playing both sides so she would have been an easy out vote at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
If Aubry is the player some of us have surmised her to be, she'll maneuver through this and blindside Tai next time, just to dump his advantages. It'll be fun to watch.
If & when that happens that is when I'll get on team Aubrey until then she is just another jury member for me. <backing out ducking from all the muck pitched my way from Aubrey fans>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Should've been Jason going home. Get rid of that turd when you can. Julia was easy pickings, any other time after this tribal.
Yep if they weren't going to cut Tai loose then Jason should have been the target

Quote:
Geez, I forgot all about Beast Mode!!! Thank you for reminding me. He was who I wanted to win in the beginning.
You aren't getting to much sun are you tami how did you forget Caleb?

Michelle might be a sleeper in this horse race y'all that was pretty impressive her getting that puzzle in the first try.

I seem to remember another contestant that was a work horse around camp like Joe, not winning at challenges like Joe and won the whole kit & caboodle. Not once but twice Sandra anyone? Maybe it was Joe's game play from the jump to just sit out knowing he could not beat much younger players. Who knows~ I can't say I respect his game play but I do respect his making the decision then the cut to play.

Old 04-28-2016, 07:30 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,199,002 times
Julia's Ponderosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoZvD5HUscQ

Last edited by Jaxson; 04-28-2016 at 07:49 PM..

Old 04-28-2016, 08:37 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,212,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
He's dead anyways, zero impact in the current game.

See, that's why I need you guys, to remind me of things I have forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Well up until last night she was voting with the girls & Joe both sides knew she was playing both sides so she would have been an easy out vote at any time.

If & when that happens that is when I'll get on team Aubrey until then she is just another jury member for me. <backing out ducking from all the muck pitched my way from Aubrey fans>

Yep if they weren't going to cut Tai loose then Jason should have been the target

You aren't getting to much sun are you tami how did you forget Caleb?

Michelle might be a sleeper in this horse race y'all that was pretty impressive her getting that puzzle in the first try.

I seem to remember another contestant that was a work horse around camp like Joe, not winning at challenges like Joe and won the whole kit & caboodle. Not once but twice Sandra anyone? Maybe it was Joe's game play from the jump to just sit out knowing he could not beat much younger players. Who knows~ I can't say I respect his game play but I do respect his making the decision then the cut to play.
No muck from me, Jax, you like who you like! Just like I did.

LOL @ too much sun! Things go in my eyes and out my brain very easily now.

I agree, Michelle could very well be the dark horse. She was mighty impressive last night.

I would LIKE to forget two time winning, do nothing Sandra!

Old 04-28-2016, 09:19 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,977,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Has any young cute bikini girl ever won Survivor?

I don't count Parvati in that category because she wasn't a stereotypically cute girl.

Don't you think the young cute bikini girls picked for Survivor have got to know they're just there for eye candy and vote fodder? It would be enough to make you give up - or do something really big. Props to this season's blond girl for at least trying to make some moves and win a challenge. Whatever her name was.

I really thought Cydney was going to do a flip tonight - in fact, I think she should have for her own game.
Parvati was cute.

Amber Brkich, Natalie White. There have been other attractive women but they were not young.

The problem with some of these young girls is that some of them have been very dumb. They start flirting and they forget they are competing for a million dollars. Many have also been physically weak. Many form alliances with groups full of men. That never works. You need either a mixed group or a group that is all girls.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:25 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,220,055 times
[quote=veuvegirl;43860475
Joe is playing, he is 71 and doing amazing![/quote]
Yes he is. You have to be an old person to truly appreciate how well he is doing.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Yes he is. You have to be an old person to truly appreciate how well he is doing.
LOL, like me!

Old 04-28-2016, 10:47 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,220,055 times
I was amazed that Tai did not play his idol. He of all people should know not to trust anyone. But then he was right! Wasn't he?

Old 04-28-2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
I was amazed that Tai did not play his idol. He of all people should know not to trust anyone. But then he was right! Wasn't he?
That was a definite roll of the dice and he lucked out twice, IMO. 1) Everyone was focused on Julia because Aubry wanted her out, b) Aubry didn't use her head at TC. I, don't, think, so.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:02 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,621,902 times
Quote:
That was a definite roll of the dice and he lucked out twice, IMO. 1) Everyone was focused on Julia because Aubry wanted her out, b) Aubry didn't use her head at TC. I, don't, think, so.
It makes me believe that Aubry wants to take Tai far along or that she sees value to Tai having the idol and advantage.

OR

Maybe she was playing sly hopping Michele and Cydny would vote Tai out but she didn't want to come off as blindsiding Tai in holes for a jury vote.

Who knows. It definitely seems like it would have been go her advantage to at least get Tai to play the idol. But because Aubry is pretty strategical it makes me think she may have her reasons why she told Tai to not play it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV