Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2016, 06:52 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Should've been Jason going home. Get rid of that turd when you can. Julia was easy pickings, any other time after this tribal.
It should have been Tai. Cydny and Michelle disappointed me greatly. They had the perfect opportunity to get out the biggest threat in the game. And it made perfect sense to do it now. As the numbers dwindle it will only get harder for them.

I'm not sure what Aubry's final 3/2 plans are yet. She may be willing to take Tai to a final three. Any final two would obviously include Joe no matter who the other player is. Or at the least, she seems willing to take Tai to the final 4/3 and then hope to beat him one on one basically for the II and vote him off just before final tribal.

I don't believe that is a game Cydny or Michelle want to play. Which makes it all the more confusing to me as to why they did not try to take out Tai now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Don't forget, although it was in the reward comp, he once again said; "I'll sit this one out.". After he didn't get the combination right the first time.
That was the II challenge competition actually.

I agree Joe is a lump on the log. We are supposed to stand up and applaud him for just being out there? Why?

Old 04-28-2016, 06:58 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Well yeah, the other alliance made it clear she was on the outs. Was your expectation for her to right her own name down?
I was speaking to Jax about a Jax topic. No need for you to intrude or be rude

Old 04-28-2016, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Isn't that the object of the whole game?

Seems to me the jury right now is made up of "players".
Joe is a dime a dozen. EVERY season, no nothings, go to the final three. That is pretty much indisputable.

The objective of the game is to not make it to the end and have zero chance of winning. That is what Joe is setting himself up for. Maybe he will surprise me and break his alliance with Tai and Aubry in the next episode? That would be a start.

Old 04-28-2016, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I was speaking to Jax about a Jax topic. No need for you to intrude or be rude
Carry on then.

Old 04-28-2016, 09:00 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,951 times
Good ole Joe. He inadvertently was competitive in a challenge there with Tai in the reward challenge. Had to tone it back in the immunity challenge by easing up, well stopping.. Playing that "I am no threat" card to the hilt.

Tai's bag of goodies only lasts until final 5 right? Still time to kick him to the curb after that. Aubry kept his trust and possibly his vote. Taking Julia out was almost the same as taking Jason as she was what was left of his alliance.

Smooth sailing this week, appears a storm is brewing... No need to re-watch this epi, too much of a yawner.

Old 04-28-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Tai's bag of goodies only lasts until final 5 right? Still time to kick him to the curb after that. Aubry kept his trust and possibly his vote. Taking Julia out was almost the same as taking Jason as she was what was left of his alliance.

And if it goes final two, that is even more time to take him out. But from an outside perspective, if you are Cydny and Michelle why mess around with the possibility of having both Aubry and Tai still in the game at final five? Odds are much better if only one is around still at final five because ultimately you have to get rid of both going into a final two or three.

Unless Aubry and puppy dog Joe flip on Tai, my prediction is that Tai plays his advantage and they vote out either Cydny, Jason or Michelle next week 4-3.

Old 04-28-2016, 09:56 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,862,321 times
I think it was a huge mistake not taking out Tai and his bag of tricks. They had him dead to rights. He was toast if Cyd switches. Now he's tipped off and will use his advantages. He'll decide who does what and when, which can't be good as wishy-washy as he is. 'Should I use my idol?' Whoa. Don't ask! Do or don't my man.

I think Joe could do more but figures he doesn't need to. Would he dominate? No, but figure he's playing up the useless thing some. But hey, he made it further than all big mouthed super awesome players sitting there watching. haha All kinds of ways to skin a cat.

Also, the longer they keep Jason around the more likely it becomes that he will make it to the end. Julia over him wasn't an amazing move. I don't think anyway.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:23 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
I wonder where Caleb would have ranked? and how he would have impacted the votes or alliances...

Old 04-28-2016, 11:07 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,461,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I think it was a huge mistake not taking out Tai and his bag of tricks. They had him dead to rights. He was toast if Cyd switches. Now he's tipped off and will use his advantages. He'll decide who does what and when, which can't be good as wishy-washy as he is. 'Should I use my idol?' Whoa. Don't ask! Do or don't my man.

I think Joe could do more but figures he doesn't need to. Would he dominate? No, but figure he's playing up the useless thing some. But hey, he made it further than all big mouthed super awesome players sitting there watching. haha All kinds of ways to skin a cat.

Also, the longer they keep Jason around the more likely it becomes that he will make it to the end. Julia over him wasn't an amazing move. I don't think anyway.
I'm with you on this. Meantime, he's been conserving his energy and just being there. Good old Joe, he's changed his tactics from being the pushy G-Man to the quiet mouse sitting in the corner.

If Tai has to ask every time as to whether or not he should play his idol, someone's going to use it to their advantage. A "Yes" when it should be a "No" or vice versa could easily get him out of the game. He's too trusting sometimes and not trusting enough other times.

I have to say I was astonished when Michelle said she memorized the entire symbol-number wheel all at one time. Wow, I wish I had that kind of memory. I couldn't do that even when I was her age. Great job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV