Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2016, 06:41 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,306,552 times

Advertisements

Last night's episode was very interesting and now I'm wondering if Aubry is starting to get a winner's edit. Something was up when the showed her over and over at Tribal Council. Plus she's gone from crying in the very first episode so practically calling the shots for her alliance. And no one really seems to be targeting her yet. She's not a big challenge threat either. She's another that could possibly slip their way to the end. Maybe she becomes Jason's Natalie White? Natalie allied
Russell Hantz in Samoa and won because people couldn't stand Russell. Jason said in the pregame that Russell Hantz is the only person to play Survivor the way it is meant to be played. Maybe he takes Aubry to the end and she beats him because the jury doesn't like Jason. But the same could be said for Cydney. I think right now Jason, Aubry, or Cydney are the winner.

I really thought we were being set up for Scot to lose the reward challenge. There was a lot of talk about Scot being a pro basketball player and the challenge involved shooting baskets. Then Scot got behind by 3. I thought he was going to blow it for them.

I've gone back and forth on whether Aubry made the right move at Tribal. I think she ultimately did. It's easier to say as a viewer knowing the merge is coming next. Peter could not be trusted making it to the merge. He was definitely ready to flip sides. And it's not a move that will upset anyone on the other tribe because we know the other Brains didn't like Peter either. Beauty seems to be a pretty fractured tribe so I don't think you have to worry about Julia, Michele and Nick hooking back up. And Tai seems to be solidly with Scot now and will follow him to Jason and Cydney. So with the merge the question is do the Brawn and Brains tribes come together to eliminate the remaining 3 Beauties minus Tai? Or do they go against each other and fight for the votes of the Beauties? I can't wait to see how that plays out!

Final note, how bad of a liar is Peter?
Joe: "Are you planning to vote me out?"
Peter: "Haha. Wait, what was the question?"
Joe: "Just yes or no. Are you planning to vote me out?"
Peter: "Who told you that? Where did you hear that?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 06:53 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,335,817 times
I don't really like the way CBS is making fun of Debbie. Yes, I agree that she doesn't look like a model, but she is somebody's family member.

Old 03-24-2016, 08:37 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,082,851 times
Survivor isn't really making fun of her.

Actually, she really does consider herself a model. She does have a portfolio with a model agency called Model Mayhem.

Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem

Old 03-24-2016, 08:42 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,306,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I don't really like the way CBS is making fun of Debbie. Yes, I agree that she doesn't look like a model, but she is somebody's family member.
Debbie seems like the type of person that would be laughing at that along with us. Did you also not like it when Survivor kept listing Phillip Sheppard as "Former Secret Agent?" with the question mark?

Old 03-24-2016, 08:59 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,262,527 times
Quote:
Oh please, she's such a narcissist that she's probably happy someone is even speaking about her. As for family, that's about the only thing I've not heard her speak about doing.

Old 03-24-2016, 09:26 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,246,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
I almost fall over when Debbie said she had modeled

This woman's narcissism knows no boundaries. I'd like them to vote her out just so we (the viewers) don't have to keep listening to her.

Smart players may want to take her to the end. Who would vote for her?

Old 03-24-2016, 09:28 AM

4,364 posts, read 6,565,972 times
I think Debbie knows just what she's doing and how it's being seen. No doubt in my mind.

I do think I heard her speak of Family during some of her ramblings. Don't recall exactly what was said or when it was or if it was metaphoric.

It clearly was Peter's time to go AND he brought it all on himself. Hope he owns it and doesn't say "well that's just how they made it look" (via edit). No way the Brain alliance fractures if he doesn't begin his brokering of Joe's release.

Aubry is sure growing on me as a player. Day one she was a goner. What a turn around.

Old 03-24-2016, 09:30 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,251,562 times
Quote:
I'm OK with Debbie. She reminds me of my MailLady. lol

Old 03-24-2016, 09:57 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,581,082 times
A real roller coaster tribal. I am glad it was Pete and not Julia who got the axe. Tai seemed so determined to vote Julia but in the end voted for Peter. I wonder what made him change his mind. There must have been something we didn't see.

Regarding Debbie talking about her family, I remember she did say something about being an inspiration to her daughters at one point. She is a trip. I like watching her because you never know what will come out of her mouth.

If Joe says he is a trained FBI agent one more time I swear I'm gonna throw something at my TV screen.

Old 03-24-2016, 12:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,262,748 times
Peter was the right choice to boot off he was an arrogant snob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfGdHSqjy1U

Debbie knows exactly how she is being perceived but Georgianbelle I understand about if they truly were making fun of her. It is the same thing as ischyros said about Phillip Sheppard and I rooted around that "modeling" web page.

You upload your photos there hoping a modeling agency will contact you her photos were not truly professionally done. Let's face it she is not a very attractive woman but in her "about me" section she sounds like somebody you'd like as a friend. Be kind to people, children & animals she tells her daughters I told my kids the same things.

I don't trust Jason other than being lazy I don't know why. Really don't know much about most of them yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV