Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2016, 08:22 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Sydney is my favorite, and I love what happened tonight.
who gonna check me ,boo? LOL!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Well the right pompus azz went home tonight now the rest of them better get off their "I can't be knocked off my high horse" or they'll be next. Then we'll have an undeserving winner possibly.
agree!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
See now that preview of those guys taking the tools away from the rest of the camp is just Jr. high bs. Yes get ticked off your alliance didn't follow the plan but come on Jason & Scot are about age 15 at best.
15 year old mean boys. Maybe they better sleep with eyes open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Fabulous!

love a good Blindside.....especially a well deserved one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2016, 10:28 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,224,659 times
Interesting but not particularly exciting show tonight. I loved Jason's hairstyle.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:44 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,560,305 times
#lovemeablindside

Old 04-06-2016, 11:07 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,268,840 times
Crazy how Tai spilled the beans about the super idol. I wonder if Michele and Julia had already decided to vote for Nick before they realized they were out of the loop.

The new alliance of 6 did a good job of not alerting the arrogant alliance to what was coming.

I hope they explain next week why Tai voted for Jason.

Old 04-06-2016, 11:25 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,623,311 times
Yay, tonight was great! Show your strength, Cydney!

But why DID my sweetheart Tai vote for Jason????? Something to do with the super idol????

I've been trying to figure out the circumstances in which the super idol would get played.

I don't think Tai would give immunity to Jason after a vote. And I don't think Jason would give Tai ditto.

But basketball guy probably thinks that he could get the two of them to get their idols together to save him, though, and that might happen.

Who did Joe vote for tonight??

Old 04-07-2016, 05:00 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,224,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post

Who did Joe vote for tonight??

Joe voted with the girls for the guy to go home. Sorry I am bad on names.

Old 04-07-2016, 06:24 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,776,601 times
Yes Tai's slip (or was it?) about the super idol was odd! Then he tried to backtrack. I didn't understand it. He's putting himself at risk now I think.

Old 04-07-2016, 07:58 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,542,392 times
Love how this all shook out. Syd has taken steps to winning that Million.

Did old Nick "come out" there at Ponderosa? Was he already and I just missed it? Or was he talking about himself in second person...

I feel for Jason's child but no sympathy for Jason himself. He's still rotten to the core.

Scot - well he can't even spell his own name right - is still as annoying as could be. These two can't be the benefactor of a Million dollar payday. Anyone but them.

Old 04-07-2016, 08:14 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,486,704 times
Tai is a sly old fox. I think he spilled the beans about the two idols on purpose whatever that purpose was. Aubry is playing hard and fast. She managed to save herself again. Jason is, was and always stupid. Sure he didn't want to mention his child's autism to gain sympathy.

He's not fooling anyone with half a brain. I agree with the 15 year old school boy comparison of his and Scott's mentality. It came out early with their bullying of Alecia. They are going to be playing a personal revenge game and that's never good.

I have to give Julia lot of credit for her choice in teammates for the challenge. That was a Beauty who showed Brains as well. By picking the two big strong guys, her team won easily. Remember, Jeff said at the beginning of the challenge that was her strategy and wondered if it would play out. It did.

Good season.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:14 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,865,946 times
Love to see arrogant folks get blindsided! He was so full of himself. Jason was right to worry about an all woman's alliance. That's the smartest move at the moment for the woman. It was good to see people (Sydney) start playing and stop worrying about an alliance to 7, or whatever. That gets boring when one alliance steamrolls another.

I'm not sure Tai slipped about the super-idol on purpose, considering how fast he was stuck on what to say or how he knew. His vote was weird. Maybe that alliance isn't all it's supposed to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV