Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2016, 06:18 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,279,657 times

Advertisements

I said it last week and I stand by it with this week's episode, Aubry is getting an amazing edit now. She at least makes it to the finals, if not wins the game. They've really now started her on a comeback story. I don't think we see everything they've shown us with her, especially this week's episode, only to have her and her alliance picked off one by one. Survivor loves an underdog story. I could see maybe Joe and Deb going soon and Aubry having to somehow scramble her way to the end, but I think she at least makes the finals.

Nick also was looking good last night but I don't buy it. He's playing both sides and eventually he will be exposed for that. We've seen before where and extra 3 days can make a world of difference, especially with this many people to keep track of and try to keep on your side. And apparently he's just walking around with the hidden immunity idol in his pants? What's up with that! And the way Scot and Jason seem to be rubbing people, I could see Michele, maybe Julia, maybe even Cydney, switch sides. Jason was my pick to win but I think more likely he's getting the Russell Hantz edit. He will come close, maybe even make the finals, but he won't win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2016, 07:46 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,628,266 times
I don't particularly care for Jason. I do like Scot. But Jason and Russell Hantz should not be mentioned in the same sentence. Russell was so far a much better player and a much more sinister player. Jason hasn't been over the top nasty. Not yet anyways.

I see two out of Joe, Deb, Jason, and any of the two remaining Beauty girls definitely making it to the final three. Still though, this game is early enough and even enough that any of those five i previously mentioned could turn things around with a big move and become a threat to garner jury votes.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:49 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,913,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
I said it last week and I stand by it with this week's episode, Aubry is getting an amazing edit now. She at least makes it to the finals, if not wins the game. They've really now started her on a comeback story. I don't think we see everything they've shown us with her, especially this week's episode, only to have her and her alliance picked off one by one. Survivor loves an underdog story. I could see maybe Joe and Deb going soon and Aubry having to somehow scramble her way to the end, but I think she at least makes the finals.

Nick also was looking good last night but I don't buy it. He's playing both sides and eventually he will be exposed for that. We've seen before where and extra 3 days can make a world of difference, especially with this many people to keep track of and try to keep on your side. And apparently he's just walking around with the hidden immunity idol in his pants? What's up with that! And the way Scot and Jason seem to be rubbing people, I could see Michele, maybe Julia, maybe even Cydney, switch sides. Jason was my pick to win but I think more likely he's getting the Russell Hantz edit. He will come close, maybe even make the finals, but he won't win.
It's true, you really can tell a lot about how the season and the particular episode is going to go by the way they edit it. If in the first 15 minutes or so they spend a lot of time covering strategy concerning getting one player out, I assume that will be the tribe that probably goes to tribal council.

I also figured out a long time ago that they don't waste a lot of time showing players looking for the immunity idol who don't find it. I just assume right off the bat that if they're showing this person or that person looking for the idol, they're about to find it.

Old 04-02-2016, 07:15 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,229,826 times
Try outs for the next Survivor is being held in Central Florida April 10th. Good luck to anyone who tries.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:36 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,557,191 times
I really like Aubry, she is cool and down to earth, as well as intelligent. Jason, unfortunately, is going to go far in the game because everyone knows his personality is annoying enough to not get many jury votes. In the teaser for next episode it looks like he and his Brawn friend (Cynda?) have some kind of kerfuffle over something. But him having an idol and Scot riding shotgun for him means he might make it to the end. Theres always one in the final who is there for a reason.

Old 04-04-2016, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I really like Aubry, she is cool and down to earth, as well as intelligent. Jason, unfortunately, is going to go far in the game because everyone knows his personality is annoying enough to not get many jury votes. In the teaser for next episode it looks like he and his Brawn friend (Cynda?) have some kind of kerfuffle over something. But him having an idol and Scot riding shotgun for him means he might make it to the end. Theres always one in the final who is there for a reason.
It's way too early for the players to be thinking that far ahead. First they have to make sure they position themselves to be in a final spot before they start worrying about who they can beat IF they make it there. Jason is still in a position to be in the dominant alliance and take out who he wants, so saving him because you think you can beat him with the jury is just nonsense at this point. If he weren't in a position of power, that would be a different story.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:25 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,542,392 times
In most shots at camp, Jason is seen just sitting around. He's got to be the laziest of the bunch. How can anyone like the guy? For sure you bring him to the end, I don't see one vote coming his way.

Of all the people, Tai is for sure the one you don't want to bring to the Final Tribal. Someone would have to play a hell of a game to beat Tai in the vote. He would have to go... (but more humanely than his chickens)

Old 04-05-2016, 09:42 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
It's way too early for the players to be thinking that far ahead. First they have to make sure they position themselves to be in a final spot before they start worrying about who they can beat IF they make it there. Jason is still in a position to be in the dominant alliance and take out who he wants, so saving him because you think you can beat him with the jury is just nonsense at this point. If he weren't in a position of power, that would be a different story.

oh but they are. Conversation(s) have been held saying as much---you want Jason at the end cause he would get no votes.

Old 04-05-2016, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
In most shots at camp, Jason is seen just sitting around. He's got to be the laziest of the bunch. How can anyone like the guy? For sure you bring him to the end, I don't see one vote coming his way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh but they are. Conversation(s) have been held saying as much---you want Jason at the end cause he would get no votes.
But see, that's just it; At this point, no one is bringing Jason to the end, he's bringing you... ( or he's sending you home ) because he's still in a position of power. That's why the smartest thing they could do is get rid of him, or send his allies packing at the very least to remove what power he has.

This would be like Aubry, currently the lowest person on the totem pole, saying she wanted to bring Jason to the end. She's not in a position to bring anybody anywhere.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:46 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times
some of these people think only of getting to the finals and yet never seem to think through WHO is voting for them to win. Jason doesn't seem like a particularly pleasant person; he seems lazy and bossy and yet all he can think is "get to the end"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV