Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2016, 07:14 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times

Advertisements

I don't like Jason, but they voted out the wrong person tonight. It should have been Tai. But maybe by not following his demand to vote out Michelle, they're working on another plan to out Tai later. I know he's a favorite to a lot of people, but I don't like him very much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 07:51 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,002 times
That maze challenge was really cool. Something different.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:11 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,732,618 times
I just do not understand why they didn't get rid of Tai the dictator. He has an idol, so he is guaranteed to survive to the final four.
That was the dumbest move ever. Ugh.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:22 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
I was glad to see sour puss Jason go. It was time. They will turn on Tai soon enough. Joe was certainly Boss man for a bit tonight. Sheeeeeeeeeesh.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:54 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
The stupidest episode so far!

Jason should've voted Michelle, why he voted Joe was nuts. Tai tells him they are all voting for her!

Then they don't Tai! He flip flops so badly and has so much control. Crazy.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:04 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
"Wah! Nobody listens to me! Nobody pays attention to me! I'll just sit here and eat and I won't do any work! Poor me!"

Well, now he doesn't have to be alone. He has his buddy Scott to play with again.

I agree I would have liked to have seen Tai go. He has fallen from my favorite to my second least favorite after Jason who I was thrilled to see go.

In any case, they did make Tai waste his advantage vote. I cheered when I saw that. He was probably very confident that after waiting so long to use it he would get just what he wanted. Well ha, ha, it didn't work for him did it? Too bad Aubry didn't think to tell him to play his idol when he asked her if he should.

Why did Jason vote for Joe? If he had voted for Michelle as he was told the others were doing, she would have been the one going home. His not voting for her was so typical of him, not listening to others because he wanted to call the shots. And yet he said words to the effect at the end that he was proud of the way he had played the game. Not very smart.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:43 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
Yes, if the rest of them had voted for Tai while still making him think that they were joining him to vote Michelle, it would have been the Best Blindside Ever! He would have not only blown his advantage but also he would have gone home with the idol. Major error on their part (ahem, Aubrey.)

But they didn't vote that way.

So now Tai's a major threat for next week and my guess based on the previews is that he and Michelle will gun for Aubrey.

But those previews are often red herrings, so . . .

Anyway, tonight wasn't very exciting, but next week should really be good.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:21 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
I had no idea who was going to be sent home. There was so much discussion going on about who to vote for. I thought the episode was good. I was actually engaged which has not happened in the last several episodes.

I'm thrilled they flushed out the advantage vote but IMO they should have forced Tai to play the other idol, too. He's a major threat. He does stuff around camp and he is a rather clever fellow. He's playing a good game. I'm not particularly fond of him but I do admire his game-play.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:19 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
I loved the labyrinth challenge. That was really cool, and the teamwork between Jason, Michelle and Tai was amazing. I was really impressed at how well they worked together, and the wildlife refuge was great. I was surprised at Cydney's laziness and not wanting to be told what to do. I'm getting the impression there is going to be an all girl final 3 with Aubry, Cydney and Michelle. If that's the case, Aubry will definitely win, which would be awful. I can't stand her......

Old 05-05-2016, 02:45 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
Joe was very fortunate. Old guy + scolding and bossing habit = voted out for sure. Jason looked like he'd slide past, but no go. Tai busted out his advantage and next week is probably his last chance to use the idol, so the chance to nail him is gone. Aubry snuck by and Jason got nailed, so she achieved a key goal and remains in a good position even if she didn't get a lot of airtime at Tribal. Still hoping she wins it all, though I'm okay if Cydney wins--her problem is that she falls prey to the emotional problem. If smart players realize this, they can manipulate her out.

It'll be hilarious if Mark the chicken survives the season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV