Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2016, 02:40 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,579,481 times

Advertisements

I could jump on Team Mark! He's had his feathers ruffled a few times, but he's hung in there, gets along with everyone except Jason, and seems to have good game play. He's avoided elimination many times, and has won a lot of challenges that could have otherwise brought his game to an end... Now, if he'd just fly under the radar for a while more, he could go to the end......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 05:03 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,615,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You ate right, Mark should be the sole survivor this season!
Freudian slip, Tami! LOL

Old 04-30-2016, 05:16 PM

17,642 posts, read 22,661,159 times
The chickens in the USA eat a lot more food than the chickens on the islands. Their owners keep them fattened up.....

Old 04-30-2016, 07:29 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,214,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Freudian slip, Tami! LOL
LOL, stupid spell checker strikes again!

Old 04-30-2016, 11:15 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,220,694 times
So if Mark last until the end should Tai get to take him home ???

Old 05-01-2016, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
So if Mark last until the end should Tai get to take him home ???
I was wondering about that. No, I doubt Mark would be allowed in the country. When I wanted to fly across country with my parrot, no airline would allow it. I had to drive and even then, it's illegal in some states to cross their lines with a bird companion. I don't care, I do it anyway.

LOL, since Mark is becoming a "star" in its own rights, if it doesn't get eatten, I wonder if Survivor could pull strings so it could get to the reunion show? If Mark gets killed and eatten now, can you imagine the outcry from parents who let their kids watch!!! Woe be the person who does the chopping!!! I have a feeling Survivor wouldn't let them eat Mark now. Too much "star power". They will make sure those people are not hungry enough to eyeball Mark.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:42 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,469,947 times
So Jason better not hurt a feather on Mark's back or he will really be hated by all. Hopefully it was just an idle threat that he would eat Mark when Tai left. Hopefully even more, Jason will leave first. I doubt anyone else would kill Mark.

Old 05-01-2016, 11:57 AM

350 posts, read 478,208 times
Quote:
They give the contestants chickens and a rooster so they can have eggs to eat
I'm always amazed how far people are removed from husbandry. Chickens (hens) lay eggs starting at about 5 months. You don't need a rooster. The rooster's job is to FERTILZE the eggs so the hen can hatch chicks. Many chicken keepers only keep hens. I'm always surprised how few people know this on Survivor and they always SAVE the darn rooster!

On another note, I doubt any of the hens lay eggs anyway, since stressing out the birds can put them off laying for weeks. So after all that tossing and carrying them around or chasing them when they escape ... you might as well have them as dinner.

Old 05-01-2016, 03:32 PM

Of course! I should know that! My parakeet had oodles of eggs with no male around! Yeah, you don't want fertilized eggs. DUH. Thank you for reminding me, grey.

Old 05-02-2016, 06:48 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,274,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Has any young cute bikini girl ever won Survivor?

I don't count Parvati in that category because she wasn't a stereotypically cute girl.

Don't you think the young cute bikini girls picked for Survivor have got to know they're just there for eye candy and vote fodder? It would be enough to make you give up - or do something really big. Props to this season's blond girl for at least trying to make some moves and win a challenge. Whatever her name was.

I really thought Cydney was going to do a flip tonight - in fact, I think she should have for her own game.
I count Parvati. I'm not sure why you don't think she was a stereotypical cute girl so I do wish you would explain. Other cute bikini girls that won are Natalie White, Amber Brkich, Jenna Morasca, Danni Boatwright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I agree with Dimples. I even liked Rudy because he was an old fart out there doing his best in rotten conditions. I like Joe better because he's not as curmudgeonly as Rudy was. Do I want him to win? Almost but not quite. Would I be upset if he did? Yeah. Would I begrudge him 2nd or 3rd place? Not a chance.
I loved Rudy because he really did seem to understand how to play the game at the very beginning. One of his confessionals has always stuck with me. He was talking about the young people all getting together. He didn't like it and didn't like the way they were, but he said "There's more of them than there are of me. I'm the one that has to change. Not them."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV