Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2016, 03:56 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I find Aubry sort of hot in a geek attractiveness sort of way. Smart, tough, lose some weight around the mid-section, yeah, yeah....
I must admit, she's hot!
There...I said it!
Her glasses look smudgey. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2016, 04:02 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Will leaving Michelle and Julia in the dark on the vote have a negative effect for Aubry and Cydny?
I doubt it. They don't need them. Aubry, Sydney, Joe, and Tai can just stick together and systematically eliminate Michelle, Jason and Julia if they wanted to.
I imagine they might bring Michelle back in to the fold, but Julia has already made her bed, now she get's to lay in it with Jason all the way to the Jury. Aubry doesn't trust her for a minute.

Old 04-21-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
But at this point, Tai already had his advantage. If he wanted to (before the vote), he could have used it then to guarantee the vote. He had no intention of helping either of them before, during or after the vote. I think Tai is only looking out for himself (, and it started when he got the extra vote). It was (always) nice to see the professional, (millions making,) athletes go, but if he was smart and kept those two jerks around, that would have been his dream come true for the final 3 vote.

Also, anyone who has watched the other seasons, should all ready know what the advantage was. Around this point in the game its ALWAYS an extra vote.
If Tai would have stuck with them, he'd have been next up on the chopping block. Jason and Scot said as much in last night's episode.

Tai probably has a target on his back no matter what, but I think he fairs a much better chance with Aubry's group.

Old 04-21-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
I'm confused. Tai had his own HII. Why would Jason give his to Tai?

Because two immunity idols form one Super Idol that can be played AFTER the votes have been read.

Old 04-21-2016, 07:17 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,476,268 times
It's good to see I'm not the only confused by all the immunity idols floating around. It's quite silly that so many are in one game...and that they become more powerful when connected. Stupid.

I'd like to see them go back to playing an idol-less season of Survivor. Can the players do it? Can they actually Outlast, Outplay and Outwit their teammates without the HII crutches? They are so dependent on them. That's all they talk about anymore.

Old 04-21-2016, 07:41 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
The super idol was never played, but it did have an effect on the game because Jason, Scot, and initially Tai were playing under the assumption that it would have been played to save one of them and developed their strategy accordingly.

Old 04-21-2016, 08:06 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
He's in the NBA Hall of Fame????

LOL,
State of Utah hall of fame.

Old 04-21-2016, 08:43 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,618,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I doubt it. They don't need them. Aubry, Sydney, Joe, and Tai can just stick together and systematically eliminate Michelle, Jason and Julia if they wanted to.
I imagine they might bring Michelle back in to the fold, but Julia has already made her bed, now she get's to lay in it with Jason all the way to the Jury. Aubry doesn't trust her for a minute.
So you are suggesting the three strongest players go to a final 4? That would be great for Tai. But why would Aubry and Cydny want to do that?

Old 04-21-2016, 08:46 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,618,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Because two immunity idols form one Super Idol that can be played AFTER the votes have been read.
But it would have left Scot vulnerable so I don't see why it should have been done.

Old 04-21-2016, 08:47 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
State of Utah hall of fame.
Oh, not the NBA Hall of Fame. I might have missed that but I think he just said "Hall of Fame" and that lead me to believe THE Hall of Fame. Jerk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV