Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 12:59 PM

17,665 posts, read 22,781,853 times

Advertisements

Hollie is Greeat & HOT...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 01:08 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,895,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I love JLO.....
I find her more intelligent and articulate than Paula Abdul, and I like how she is really present and really into this. This isn't just a paycheck for her. You can see how she gets pulled in.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:12 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,616,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I'm convinced P2 is stoned out of his mind every week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Kidney stoned
Oh Well in that case one of my favorites is just what the doctor ordered...

05 Sick As A Dog Aerosmith Rocks 1976 - YouTube

Old 04-19-2012, 01:18 PM

17,665 posts, read 22,781,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I find her more intelligent and articulate than Paula Abdul, and I like how she is really present and really into this. This isn't just a paycheck for her. You can see how she gets pulled in.
Yes, your right..

I recently enjoyed the Q'Viva tryouts on FOX also.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:21 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,774,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Hollie is Greeat & HOT...
Hollie was great last night. Not hot, but extremely adorable. Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:55 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,237,341 times
Here's what I'm wondering ... whose ass is bigger: JLo's or Christina Aguilera's?
Cuya ass es mayor?!

Old 04-19-2012, 02:04 PM

18,968 posts, read 11,662,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Here's what I'm wondering ... whose ass is bigger: JLo's or Christina Aguilera's?
Cuya ass es mayor?!
My guess is of all the judges/mentors on AI and The Voice, Randy and C-Lo Green have the widest loads.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:16 PM

252 posts, read 738,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Cuya ass es mayor?!
I was wondering the same thing....

Anyway, here's how I see it ....

Colton, definitely slipped up last nite, I didn't like either song at all

Hollie, very good on the Adele song, wow!
Did Dusty Springfield justice on "Son of a Preacherman"

Jessica, first song was good but "Try Alittle Tenderness", IMO
not so good, let's just say she's no Otis Redding (or Aretha)

P2, yeah first song sounded like all his other songs, but
he did a good version of "In the Midnight Hour"
I like that he plays a 12 string guitar, love 12 strings

Joshua was very good, he can sing the phone book and make it sound good, amazing pipes

Skylar, I liked her version of "Born this Way", by the way
a very simple tune, she sang it in key of G. The entire song
is just 3 chords G to F to C. same chords for verses and chorus.
I strummed along on my 12 string as she sang

Elise, yeah she doesn't seem to fit AI, she's older than the others and looks and acts even older, she easily could go tonite

Old 04-19-2012, 03:17 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,616,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I know you all hate JLO, but I really like her. I thought she gave great advice last night.

Do you think Steven T has a crush on Elise?
No they just picked her to sit on his lap because she's of a respectable age. If anything there seems to be a bit of a spark between him and Jennifer, although he did state on Stearns show he's not much for big tuckeses (sp),..but then his small assed girlfriend was in the room.

Jennifer talked out of both sides of her mouth last night!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philobeddoe View Post
Hollie, very good on the Adele song, wow!
Did Dusty Springfield justice on "Son of a Preacherman"
Hollie had personal you-tubes up covering that same Adele song, so it wasn't her first rodeo singing it.

I think she did great with Preacher but they need to get a new song catalog on Idol, because the constant repeats are getting stale.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:43 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,714,862 times
I too, thought it wasnt Colton best,he did stay true to him self. I mention on his FB page months ago when he only had around 20,000 like, now it at 118,000. I to insane comment on it now and my comment seem to disappear.
He should stick to soft rock and not this metal in order to react a broader audience.
Soft Rock will always have a spot on easy listening stations where metal has fewer stations to be played on.

I wish Elise could sing more jazzy songs and I kinda like her second song and Ill vote for her til she off. I guess you could say Im voting for the worst. Even though Philip is on that site.
I do feel for her cant change her age and shouldnt fault her for something she cant control. It gotta be uncomfortable for her in that house.

I thought P2 was true to himself and sung the songs sexy. There is a jazzy blues club at 'Broadway On The Beach' I would go see him perform in a small venue. He is alot of fun.

I fast forward Jessica because she has been judges pet from the beginning of the show.
I only listen to Joshua for portions but I dont care for gospel hollering.

Skylar, even thought I prefer the actual 'Born This Way' it was a nice country version.
Every year someone does 'I heard it through the Grapevine' and it makes me cringe, I enjoyed her doing it.

Bottom 3 Elise, Joshua and Im going out on a limb in hoping last week will backfire and the public do the same as with wild card picks and remove Jessica.

I look forward to Kris Allen tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV