Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2014, 07:09 PM

125 posts, read 125,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Yes. That would explain why no one would tell and no one could find out.

Also, it would explain the bizarre method of killing. Of course, just the participating in pageants could also explain how some nutcase would have been attracted.

In my reading--White Jr's temper was not that unheard of. Patsy said he never went into a rage but JR had said that he went nuts with anger on a yacht one time. Nancy's interview mentions his rages.

Rage occurred right after the funeral. At the Ramseys for contacting detectives, not the local police. He said--Detectives might find out secrets. =meaning, detectives could find out what was really going on but with the local police, he could buy them and control them.
DID YOU NOT READ THE LINK I PROVIDED???

My Lord!… Are you kidding?

I feel like Harry Markopolos trying to alert the SEC about Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme!!!

"…duhhh... Whaaaat????… a massive Ponzi scheme on Wall Street???… Are you suggesting that we should investigate Martha Stewart???… duhh…. Ya know, I always suspected that she and that Mr. K-Mart fellow were involved in a pedophile ring too!…"

Old 02-12-2014, 07:14 PM

243 posts, read 510,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if John was having an affair. He sure seemed to date quickly after Patsy was dead.
There was talk about some blonde lady that Pats was jealous of, but I forget where I read that and who said it etc

Old 02-12-2014, 07:17 PM

that's why I believe this case will never be solved. Pedophile rings exist with powerful people running them and they go right to the top.

heck, in England they even knight their pedophiles. eeek, scary stuff.

Old 02-12-2014, 07:38 PM

973 posts, read 1,458,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post

that's why I believe this case will never be solved. Pedophile rings exist with powerful people running them and they go right to the top.

heck, in England they even knight their pedophiles. eeek, scary stuff.
I don't think, unless Burke spills the beans (he had to have overheard/witnessed something if it was the ring), we will ever find out either. Maybe her death wasn't in vain. We've asked a lot of questions that could better the future of children here and to come. Children are supposed to be cherished and innocent. Hopefully, that came from one unfortunate death.

Old 02-12-2014, 07:55 PM

26,947 posts, read 27,163,314 times
I think we're grasping at straws when we quote sources like The National Enquirer. And the Krebs accusation sounds similar to Carr's confession....zero credibility when investigated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
'we didnt mean for this to happen'- Pats.
We don't really know what her comment was in response to. Could have been someone asking why the Ramseys had neighbors come over that morning who contaminated the crime scene.

Old 02-12-2014, 07:56 PM

just wow, you are beyond rude Sig.

I thought you could be civil so I gave you another chance, but I will be ignoring you from now on.

Old 02-12-2014, 07:59 PM

26,659 posts, read 13,864,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
I think we're grasping at straws when we quote sources like The National Enquirer. And the Krebs accusation sounds similar to Carr's confession....zero credibility when investigated.
You can find the transcripts between Nancy Krebs and the police online. It was not just some made up story by a tabloid. She was not found to have "zero credibility" in fact, she was called credible by some of those investigating. The investigators just were not able to link her past abuse with the Ramsey murder.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post

We don't really know what her comment was in response to. Could have been someone asking why the Ramseys had neighbors come over that morning who contaminated the crime scene.
well, that's right, we dont really know what was meant by that.

Every man and his dog was there that morning- after getting a note saying their daughter would be be-headed if they did as much as talk to a stray dog.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:18 PM

I always thought it was strange that the Rams just walked out that day, leaving that little girl alone for hours until Meyer arrived in the evening.

Im sorry, but where were the hysterics from Pats about leaving their daughter there? there were hysterics previously with Pats's ridiculous wailing and screaming and speeches to Lazarus. coveniently throwing herself on JB's body. in front of witnesses.

Last edited by duffy68; 02-12-2014 at 08:31 PM..

Old 02-12-2014, 09:45 PM

26,667 posts, read 28,913,417 times
If SigTurner says anything to me, I do not see it because I have put him on my Ignore List. That's why I don't answer.

Right, those Nancy Kreb interviews I read were transcripts from tapes, not something from the Enquirer.
They were very convincing and I don't know why she would make it up. Her therapist was backing her up and telling people that she should be listened to. And just because she had a therapist doesn't mean she was not credible; anyone who had been abused as she was would have seen a therapist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime