Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2014, 11:10 PM

243 posts, read 510,113 times

Advertisements

oh look, Sigs back

none of the evidence, would be evidence to you.

You dont think its strange that Daphne White was reported missing a few months prior, found hiding?

What about the 911 call on the night of the 23rd, Fleet saying he rang the wrong number?

The Fleets and the Ramseys no longer friends after the murder?

Fleet tampering with evidence on the morning of the 26th?

Old 02-16-2014, 06:37 AM

125 posts, read 125,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
oh look, Sigs back

none of the evidence, would be evidence to you.

You dont think its strange that Daphne White was reported missing a few months prior, found hiding?

What about the 911 call on the night of the 23rd, Fleet saying he rang the wrong number?

The Fleets and the Ramseys no longer friends after the murder?

Fleet tampering with evidence on the morning of the 26th?
Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about? Sorry, Daffy, but I do not consider misinformation and idiotic innuendo evidence.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:30 PM

lol @ Daffy.

Im going to assume you cant answer those questions Sig.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
lol @ Daffy.

Im going to assume you cant answer those questions Sig.
See if this sounds familiar, Daffy:

Why don't you do your own research?

You make no attempt to engage in intelligent dialectics throughout course of this thread, but you expect me respond intelligently to your idiotic questions?

Old 02-16-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
CA4Now. I understand that the Boulder Police say that they could not find a connection between Nancy Krebs' childhood abuse but that does not necessarily mean that the two could not be connected. Kreb's family was close friends with the White's. She knew them her whole life. She also knew, John Ramsey. That was proven to be true. Her abuse was corroborated by her psychiatrist and she told her story to her psychiatrist years before Jon Benet's murder. The police just could not connect her past to the present case. Pedophile rings do exist and they often involve law enforcement and other higher ups, even pillars of the community. Many of the people involved do not fit the stereotype of what most people think a pedophile would be. It would not surprise me if certain things were covered up or intentionally overlooked. I do not believe we will ever find out for certain what happened to Jon Benet.
Sorry, Miss Terri, but if the Boulder Police could not find a connection, the onus is upon you to provide the evidence. Until that happens, all you are doing is engaging in malicious, bubblehead gossip.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:57 PM

Guess I expected too much Sig.

Old 02-16-2014, 03:57 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,789,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigTurner View Post
Sorry, Miss Terri, but if the Boulder Police could not find a connection, the onus is upon you to provide the evidence. Until that happens, all you are doing is engaging in malicious, bubblehead gossip.
If the Boulder PD did not investigate Nancy Kreb's story and Fleet White thoroughly then of course there would be no connection. I am not stating that the connection is definitely there but I am saying there is a possibility.

Old 02-16-2014, 04:39 PM

26,662 posts, read 28,762,957 times
Quote:
If the Boulder PD did not investigate Nancy Kreb's story and Fleet White thoroughly then of course there would be no connection. I am not stating that the connection is definitely there but I am saying there is a possibility.
All they said was that there wasn't enough evidence. To me that means little because evidence can be destroyed. Money, power, influence. Destroy the evidence, pay everybody off and there will be no evidence, which is exactly what we have.

(I do not see the posts of sig. He is on my ignore list.)

Old 02-16-2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Guess I expected too much Sig.
Yes, you did.

If you are not going to engage in intelligent dialectics yourself, you should not expect it from others.

Old 02-16-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
A possibility based upon what?

..and please, do not say Nancy Kreb's story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.