Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2013, 08:50 PM

4 posts, read 6,433 times

Advertisements

Does anyone want to discuss some of the problems with their story. Let take the first day. Linda Arndt, was not the first one there. But the other officers left her there alone, after awhile. Patsy claims she was coming down the kitchen stairs, when she saw the note on the bottom steps and stepped over it to read it. Then ran upstairs to JB's bedroom and then yelled to JR. Here are the points about this 1. She was wearing her christmas clothes that she wore the day before. People said this was not like her. 2. She stepped over the note and started reading it on the stairs. 3. I thought it was strange that she would yell from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor to get JR, and into his bathroom. But she didn't wake Burke. Could JR have even heard her? Does he shut the BR door or leave it open? Did anyone try to find out? 4. At some point JR is on the kitchen floor reading the note. The three pages are spread out on the floor? 5 The parents say that JB was sleeping when they brought her into the house the night before but Burke says she was awake?
6 First JR tells the cop he put JB to bed but then they change their story and say he just laid her down and Patsy changed her clothes but she never woke up? That is why it took them months to be interviewed. They needed time to get there story straight.

Old 12-20-2013, 07:59 AM

26,890 posts, read 27,085,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermayi View Post
I was alway thinking it had to do with Burke. There was a story leaked about his interview with a therapist. His answers were very weird. And now he won't talk to law enforcement. I can't think of any reason he wouldn't.
I can. He was a little kid who heard something but was told that he didn't hear it, was shuffled off to the side, and told to keep his mouth shut.

Old 12-20-2013, 08:41 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,489,641 times
It will not be solved. It will not be solved. It will not be solved.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:43 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,737,830 times
News, JonBenet Ramsey case still unsolved after 17 years

Read more: Police consider JonBenet Ramsey a 'cold case' after 17 years - UPI.com

Old 12-27-2013, 03:14 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,090,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I've had that suspicion, too, virgode. That JonBenet had pineapple in her stomach and the parents deny that she had eaten pineapple the night before indicates, to me, that she could have known her attacker. I have never thought that the parents had anything to do with her murder but I can see how/why their actions after-the-fact would arouse suspicions e.g.. refusing to take polygraphs, getting their own lawyer immediately.
Those are their constitutionally protected rights and no inference of guilt is supposed to be made against anyone who does such things.

Old 12-29-2013, 04:52 AM

24,166 posts, read 32,699,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
Will this world ever let this little girl rest-in-peace?
K

The little girl is dead. Many would say that she is resting in more peace than she ever did in life.

I and others, have no intention of letting the killers "rest in peace".

Old 12-31-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I and others, have no intention of letting the killers "rest in peace".
The poster to who you were responding said that the little girl should be allowed to rest in peace.

You spoke as if you knew who are Jon Benet Ramsey's killers.

If you possess such knowledge, would you please share it with the rest of us?

Old 12-31-2013, 09:34 AM

26,890 posts, read 27,085,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
The little girl is dead. Many would say that she is resting in more peace than she ever did in life. I and others, have no intention of letting the killers "rest in peace".
I agree. It's a tragedy that this is considered a cold case.

Old 12-31-2013, 10:43 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,472,917 times
So many times when a child dies, the family is suspected. I don't know who killed Jon Benet, but I think it is important to note that this was an isolated event, there have not been any other crimes similar to this in the Boulder area, or even other places. Not a serial child predator. That can be ruled out.

If it was a person outside of the family, the person had to have familiarity with the home, the people in the home, and lack of alarms, dogs, or security. I don't recall the family identifying a person like that to be investigated.

I am pretty sure if this happened in my home, and I was accused of the crime, and I knew I was innocent, I would have hired private investigators to follow up on things, if the police were solely focused on me. I don't recall the family doing this.

The lack of any substantial evidence, or new information really makes this a cold case, someone knows something, and to be silent this long, is very interesting. Covering up for someone. Only family loyalty can create that silence.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
So many times when a child dies, the family is suspected. I don't know who killed Jon Benet, but I think it is important to note that this was an isolated event, there have not been any other crimes similar to this in the Boulder area, or even other places. Not a serial child predator. That can be ruled out.

If it was a person outside of the family, the person had to have familiarity with the home, the people in the home, and lack of alarms, dogs, or security. I don't recall the family identifying a person like that to be investigated.

I am pretty sure if this happened in my home, and I was accused of the crime, and I knew I was innocent, I would have hired private investigators to follow up on things, if the police were solely focused on me. I don't recall the family doing this.

The lack of any substantial evidence, or new information really makes this a cold case, someone knows something, and to be silent this long, is very interesting. Covering up for someone. Only family loyalty can create that silence.
You are citing lack of action on the Ramsey family's part in order to incriminate them.

That is a rather weak argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.