Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2010, 09:28 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,970,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
i wish i could say that i'm just now starting to see what everybody else in the forums sees when they say many houstonians are sensitive and suffer from an inferiority complex, but i'd be lying. i've always known this; i just pretended i didn't
lol, I am not the one who is hurt and resorting to name calling and such.

I am here with a big smile on my face while you are calling me an imbecile, and telling me don't question your intelligence and your choices.

sounds like you are the sensitive one.

sensitive about your poor tastes or is it about your ignorance? a combo of both??

Old 11-30-2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
htownlove, do you really live in riverside terrace? good god that area has some ugly looking scenes

riverside terrace houston tx - Google Maps

just look at that flat terrain, those sad looking trees, that ugly building, and those disgusting concrete roads....what's funny is that i didn't have search for this. it was the first area i zoomed in on
I do live in Riverside Terrace Al, but I am sorry to burst your Bubble, but that is not Riverside Terrace.
It is these fault comments that get you in trouble in the first place.

You rely too much on Google maps.

Thanks for the laugh though.

and that is not a regular building. That is a Doctor's house.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:35 AM

5,092 posts, read 8,852,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
lol, you are being childish being so butt hut, lol. you have bad tastes, then you have bad tastes. no shame in that.
if i have bad tastes, then so do most people, as i'm sure most would agree that atlanta is much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than houston is....you wanna take this to the city vs. city forums?! cause we can go!

Quote:
touchy touchy are we this morning. Have you had your wheaties??? you know a good breakfast may improve that poor tastes of yours. Maybe then you will stop at Highland Village to shop instead of at sharpstown.

I wouldn't have to if you didn't make it so easy.
as i suspected...no intelligible response have you to make. you're really making this too easy for me.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:36 AM

Here is some Riverside Terrace for ya Al:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_j0l5yGxHdOM3qNlckp8FcFrVEZ6Ph PyRu5eQb6gpdH2D6erEEg (broken link)
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:LdXdOSBoKUn4zM:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/roberts/IMG_1605.jpg&t=1 (broken link)

lol, this house is abandoned, but it still looks nice:

http://www.pixslam.com/show/5210/5bd390a0b1b2ba58a447cb4ffe949628/3/thumb3.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-30-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
if i have bad tastes, then so do most people, as i'm sure most would agree that atlanta is much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than houston is....you wanna take this to the city vs. city forums?! cause we can go!

as i suspected...no intelligible response have you to make. you're really making this too easy for me.
it is not just this one issue, it is your tastes in general,

and you know that there are more Houston haters out there that vote for ATL everytime over Houston. you can make a poll asking which texas city is better and include ATL and it would win, so that proves nothing.

the only thing that is certain is that you have questionable tastes and rely on google maps too much

Old 11-30-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
lol, I am not the one who is hurt and resorting to name calling and such.

I am here with a big smile on my face while you are calling me an imbecile, and telling me don't question your intelligence and your choices.

sounds like you are the sensitive one.

sensitive about your poor tastes or is it about your ignorance? a combo of both??
ignorance is bliss, fam, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that you're sitting over there with a smile on your face.

but you're right, i was wrong for resorting to namecalling. but what can say? that's how you were acting

Quote:
I do live in Riverside Terrace Al, but I am sorry to burst your Bubble, but that is not Riverside Terrace.
It is these fault comments that get you in trouble in the first place.
you're right. my bad. that's not riverside terrace, but a few feet outside of riverside terrace. that distinction MUST be made, because we all know how different things are two blocks down

Quote:
and that is not a regular building. That is a Doctor's house.
which stops it from being ugly?

Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
ignorance is bliss, fam, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that you're sitting over there with a smile on your face.

but you're right, i was wrong for resorting to namecalling. but what can say? that's how you were acting
exactly resorting to name calling so easily shows that you are the one who is hurt.

Quote:
you're right. my bad. that's not riverside terrace, but a few feet outside of riverside terrace. that distinction MUST be made, because we all know how different things are two blocks down

which stops it from being ugly?
What is shows is that you were wrong, you are often wrong, and your excessive reliance on google maps combined with your frequency of being wrong destroys your credibility where Houston is concerned.

based on that what makes it not ugly is your opinion that it is. Since we can't trust your opinion then the house must be rather beautiful.

I think it is anyway. they got a bad angle of the house. I warned you yesterday that google maps often have pics taken at distorting angles.

and no it is on the southern edge of 3rd ward. you go back across the bridge and you are in 3rd ward.

I will try to snap some pics of the house later. It is rather attractive when taken from a normal angle

Old 11-30-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Here is some Riverside Terrace for ya Al:

lol, this house is abandoned, but it still looks nice:

hm, some of those homes are very beautiful. it sucks that they have to be stuck in riverside terrace ....i'm sure they'd enjoy life much better in ansley park or buckhead

Quote:
it is not just this one issue, it is your tastes in general,

and you know that there are more Houston haters out there that vote for ATL everytime over Houston. you can make a poll asking which texas city is better and include ATL and it would win, so that proves nothing.

the only thing that is certain is that you have questionable tastes and rely on google maps too much
well, there are other forums we could take it to, htown....but i'm sure you'd suggest that the entire world of internet message boards have it in for houston

Old 11-30-2010, 09:52 AM

2,930 posts, read 5,274,629 times
none of the beauty of Houston, Dallas, Austin, or Atlanta matches up with my homestate of Colorado. They have Grand blue Mountains, Clear blue skies, and just beautiful scenery all around. I'm hardly impressed by Austin or Atlanta's hills, but they are pretty in their own right.

I know someone is going to ask me why i left. Well, i lived there my whole life and after so long, you take things for granted like Mountains, hills, and things like that. I wanted to live around more different kinds of people. I know Denver has alot of what these other cities have, but diversity isn't one of its stronger points. That was important to me at the time.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
hm, some of those homes are very beautiful. it sucks that they have to be stuck in riverside terrace ....i'm sure they'd enjoy life much better in ansley park or buckhead

well, there are other forums we could take it to, htown....but i'm sure you'd suggest that the entire world of internet message boards have it in for houston
This one is close to me, I was looking for it earlier.

But your attacks are getting more and more childish, so I am gonna let you alone now with your bad tastes.

I will check back later if it improves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas