Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2010, 07:53 PM

1,251 posts, read 1,079,836 times

Advertisements

This whole topic makes me so glad we are leaving. You don't see any other subdivisions with their own 344 pages of this kind of garbage.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:21 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,680,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
This whole topic makes me so glad we are leaving. You don't see any other subdivisions with their own 344 pages of this kind of garbage.
You may be leaving but your soon to be rental home will still be here. Let's hope your neighbors and BCSD respond to any suspicious activity around your house.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:24 AM

872 posts, read 1,858,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
Just a sign that a few residents have actually found CD and use it for this thread and others. WC is still a great community!

I've looked at other big cities that have very little activity on CD. Can't take that as a sign of how good/bad an area is...more like who's found CD and how vocal are they.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:44 AM

1,671 posts, read 3,845,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc2005 View Post
Just a sign that a few residents have actually found CD and use it for this thread and others. WC is still a great community!

I've looked at other big cities that have very little activity on CD. Can't take that as a sign of how good/bad an area is...more like who's found CD and how vocal are they.
I can assure you by looking at other Subdivisions both during the course of my day and the "talk" about moving (Remember it's only talk) that WC is a nice place to live. But with that said that are nicer. I'm comparing Apples to Apples.
*Pros: Great Neighbors and Homes as far as appearances, yards, Great HOA Dues, SportsPark, Pools, etc., Location, No City Taxes, A HOA /BOD willing to make changes to keep WC nice. Oh my large Oak Trees of various varieties, and my Tuff Shed (with plywood not pressed wood or composite and it sits upon cemet pavers and has a galvanized bottom frame)
*Cons: ****ty Neighbors and yards, A HOA who has inconsistent Standard's Monitors, Enforcement that takes too long to correct. Renter's that could care less since they have no vested interest in WC. I know this is everywhere but that's where the HOA should come down on them plus contact the Owner's. (I'll bet contacting the owner's would insure quicker action)
All of the Con's can be corrected or at least strongly worked on.

By the way. One of my Pet Peaves are the B....... who allow their vehicle(s) to drip oil onto the streets. This not only makes their home look like crap it makes the Village look bad. (You can take photos' which can help with County enforcement) Please start to contact Ken since he has a BC Contact who will enforce upon this. He can also notify them if your neighbor has junked unlicensed or expired inspections. (they must be parked in the street. We can also call them but maybe one call from Ken would be better. The more Authorities the better and corrective action will be faster. I'll assure you all that BC has no problems either issuing citations and / or taking someone to court.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:54 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,067,455 times
Somebody is jinxing themselves BADLY. Yikes.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:57 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,834,811 times
Quote:

With 340-something pages mostly filled with complaints...no, it's not.

Old 05-31-2010, 05:20 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,809,127 times
Quote:
Just a sign that a few residents have actually found CD and use it for this thread and others.
There are a LOT of people who find this forum while researching neighborhoods online. Seriously, tons out there who don't register or sign up and never post. I've lost count of how many have PM'd me asking about the Deerfield / Huebner - 1604 area. I'm sure plenty looking into your area have found this thread as well. Not that the thread shouldn't exist; where there's smoke, there's fire.

Old 05-31-2010, 05:28 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,680,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Since you brought it up: And your 260 mostly complaint posts in this thread didn't add to the total pages?

There's lots of people that live in Westcreek that are members of CD. A short time ago many joined before the last elections to make their points, and almost all of them are no longer posting since the election is over.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:03 PM

872 posts, read 1,858,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Its better now that a certain someone moved to CA!

Old 05-31-2010, 08:45 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,834,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Man View Post
Since you brought it up: And your 260 mostly complaint posts in this thread didn't add to the total pages?

There's lots of people that live in Westcreek that are members of CD. A short time ago many joined before the last elections to make their points, and almost all of them are no longer posting since the election is over.
Yes, it sure did. The place sucked...and I did something about it. Now I can walk to the beach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio