Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2010, 05:16 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,275,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambene View Post
What would you like me to self examine? My motives are simple.

Can anyone tell me: Is being "GAY' right and if so can you prove it?

Great Greek philosophers were one of the earliest people to prove a round earth using observation and mathematics...so that does not negat the fact you said most people thought the world was flat....YA and a lot thought homosexuality was ok. What are you trying to say?? IN ENGLISH NOT CIRCLE BABBLE??

What do you want me to "Address about ME and china?" do you want me to justify and rationalize there hate??

Ok so please give me one think I have said to show I am in any way anti gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone here is speaking in "circle babble" it would be you. You make no sense other than you seem to be anti-gay.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:33 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,421,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
If anyone here is speaking in "circle babble" it would be you. You make no sense other than you seem to be anti-gay.
I personally think the young man is only confused and is merely parroting what he hears unthinkingly, to be frank.

But I could be wrong.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:46 PM

81 posts, read 103,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
"homosexual behaviors and lifestyles" for one example, to keep things simple.

As to your "anti-gay" comments, refer to my last post.
There are certain homosexual behaviors and lifestyles for a homosexual person same for a "gamer"
or a sports fanatic or a car buff, or a recluse for each of these the behaviors and lifestyles will be difference. Do you want me to exclude gay people from this?

Old 01-02-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
YOU suggested that homosexuality has a victim. YOU!
Again please don't be an idiot I did not suggest it AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stated some people believe.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
That is all?? Why don't you help answer the questions? All you have done is fire at me when I ask questions and point out you cant just say something is because it is!

Old 01-02-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
There are certain homosexual behaviors and lifestyles for a homosexual person same for a "gamer"
or a sports fanatic or a car buff, or a recluse for each of these the behaviors and lifestyles will be difference. Do you want me to exclude gay people from this?
Any normal American knows that referring to it as a "lifestyle" is an insult to gay people.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
I personally think the young man is only confused and is merely parroting what he hears unthinkingly, to be frank.

But I could be wrong.
LOL listen to what I am saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every statement I hear on one or the other side had a counter argument!! If you stateed that god sayes it is wrong I would start quoting scripture and pointing how the Bible says a lot more then what those people think!!

Old 01-02-2010, 05:57 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,421,189 times
Quote:
Sorry, kid, I ain't buying it.

The average gay person has no "lifestyle or behaviors" any different from average John Q. Public.

You need to work on your venacular, and drop the anti-gay rhetoric.

If you are truely, as you say, not anti-gay.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Again please don't be an idiot I did not suggest it AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stated some people believe.
Uh... yes, you did! What are you, 15 years old?

Old 01-02-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
That is all?? Why don't you help answer the questions? All you have done is fire at me when I ask questions and point out you cant just say something is because it is!
There's no point arguing with you. You're either very young and immature, or mentally challenged. I'm not saying that as an insult, but because your posts mostly make no sense and seem very immature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality