Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What are your feelings on God?
I reject him 4 5.13%
I do not believe he exists 52 66.67%
I believe in him and believe he is the one and only true God 22 28.21%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 11:00 AM

50 posts, read 39,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Amazing! Resorting to the "what if" game when requested to supply actual facts. Better to admit that you have none but are searching for them than resort to nothing answers. Go back to where ever and try to get some new arguments to put forth as your current ones constitute a fail.
Your reply is of the old school, mister.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2015, 11:08 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,936,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoveringMyArm399 View Post
I always wanted to say this, you English people shall have no rights into the Kingdom.

Ever since, you will only recognize beastly powers and pleasures, what would you do when GOD is in trouble? I believe the treasons would be what you repay HIM.

You feast on HIM, acquire comfortable life from His wallet. Yet you would not fast on a bit to ponder what a message mean. You will only recognize a man with the glorious apparels aka. the good English. Therefore, you should never have a real Bible. You should be sold to Satan. Perhsps, Satan loves to sleep with a scorpion.
I think this is a person spewing venom.

Old 04-04-2015, 11:12 AM

6,324 posts, read 4,329,547 times
Quote:
I always wanted to say this, you English people shall have no rights into the Kingdom.

Ever since, you will only recognize beastly powers and pleasures, what would you do when GOD is in trouble? I believe the treasons would be what you repay HIM.

You feast on HIM, acquire comfortable life from His wallet. Yet you would not fast on a bit to ponder what a message mean. You will only recognize a man with the glorious apparels aka. the good English. Therefore, you should never have a real Bible. You should be sold to Satan. Perhsps, Satan loves to sleep with a scorpion.
I think that the scorpion beget Satan and then cast him out to the Fugue Plane where he took a shower with cockroaches. We English will always have a real Bible and will repay HIM with pre-payed calling cards, junk mail, and a gold fish ... and he will be pleased at our gift. Harken I say to you, the English shall inherit the earth, complete with scorpions in our beds whereby the pillow talk is of stingers pulsing poison into the veins of those who cavort with Satan and his dastardly minions. Nay, we are not the evil-doers but behold, the Prince of Lies, the Prince of Scorpions which lieth in our beds beside us and stealing the covers from Satan, leaving his clawed feet cold. Unto you, I beseech thee, I recognize the men with glorious apparels; kneel thy knee to Armani and Christian Dior for their apparel covers the nasty scorpions so that they will no longer lieth beside us and Satan shall have warm feet.

I can feel it now ... I can feel it ...

Last edited by Shirina; 04-04-2015 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: I had to edit out the part where I was typing in Tongues. It's a matter of national security you understand.

Old 04-04-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
I think this is a person spewing venom.
If you like to hear soft and comfortable lies, you have to stay in the bosom of your mothers.

Old 04-04-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
I think that the scorpion beget Satan and then cast him out to the Fugue Plane where he took a shower with cockroaches. We English will always have a real Bible and will repay HIM with pre-payed calling cards, junk mail, and a gold fish ... and he will be pleased at our gift. Harken I say to you, the English shall inherit the earth, complete with scorpions in our beds whereby the pillow talk is of stingers pulsing poison into the veins of those who cavort with Satan and his dastardly minions. Nay, we are not the evil-doers but behold, the Prince of Lies, the Prince of Scorpions which lieth in our beds beside us and stealing the covers from Satan, leaving his clawed feet cold. Unto you, I beseech thee, I recognize the men with glorious apparels; kneel thy knee to Armani and Christian Dior for their apparel covers the nasty scorpions so that they will no longer lieth beside us and Satan shall have warm feet.

I can feel it now ... I can feel it ...
You stay away from me and kids.

Old 04-04-2015, 11:33 AM

6,324 posts, read 4,329,547 times
Quote:
How do you know I'm not one of your kids? Teehee!

Old 04-04-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
How do you know I'm not one of your kids? Teehee!
I discard my children whenever I please.

Old 04-04-2015, 11:55 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,771,723 times
Quote:
I discard my children whenever I please.
Sounds like a God I've heard about...

Old 04-04-2015, 12:05 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,565,283 times
Quote:
If you like to hear soft and comfortable lies, you have to stay in the bosom of your mothers.
For the other versions of lies, does that mean come see you?

Old 04-04-2015, 12:10 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,936,505 times
Quote:

just wondering, did you write comedy in your past life? Cuz some of the things you post do cause a giggle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality