Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 02:28 PM

995 posts, read 957,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
What rider? one Rider is the named which calls itself Jesus, other riders are just humans that fight that demon with their own demons.

I can be the Rider who throws the false prophets into the lake of fire, and you can be Pestilence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 04:49 PM

63,940 posts, read 40,210,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider's Pantheon View Post
Tell them that you are the Rider from Rev19 and that your ministry is to throw both Muhammad and Moses, and their false "God(s)" into the Lake of Fire, and that the worst thing ever inflicted upon mankind to have occurred was having a "Messiah" enable and empower the false Prophets and their terrorism by performing miracles on Satan's behalf.
Stop blaspheming Jesus the Christ for what the ignorant religious leaders did. You are railing against their ignorance and superstitious beliefs in a jealous, vengeful God . . . NOT the God Jesus revealed and displayed unambiguously. He smote no one despite scourging and crucifixion . . . and He forgave His torturers and murderers. Get a life and place the blame where it belongs and learn what Christ actually stands for. He is the Maitreya Buddha predicted would emerge and His achievement even through scourging and death is the ultimate proof of His pure Maitri. No other has endured anything close.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Stop blaspheming Jesus the Christ for what the ignorant religious leaders did. You are railing against their ignorance and superstitious beliefs in a jealous, vengeful God . . . NOT the God Jesus revealed and displayed unambiguously. He smote no one despite scourging and crucifixion . . . and He forgave His torturers and murderers. Get a life and place the blame where it belongs and learn what Christ actually stands for. He is the Maitreya Buddha predicted would emerge and His achievement even through scourging and death is the ultimate proof of His pure Maitri. No other has endured anything close.

John 4:23 "You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews."

This statement is not Jesus saving the Jews/Pharisees from their religion. The Pharisees were only following the OT, but Jesus put ALL the blame on the individuals who were just as much of a victim of Moses as every other brainwashed terrorist that has ever fallen under it's spell. Jesus was not there for them to point out the doctrine of terrorism they were following. the OT was used to condemn himself to a stoning to death, and all the while never lifted a finger against it or it's crazy philosophies on the subject matter of GOD. Jesus gives the strong impression that God is YHWHY, and never was anything else, all other religions can burn in HELLFIRE. Jesus was uneducated at the very least. He wasn't ALLOWED to study any other religion, as that would bring about the death penalty on his head. What he knew about "God" was the OT. That was the ONLY subject on the matter. There is a whole WORLD of other religions and philosophies that point in other directions, that actually deserve to be deemed very holy, as they are truly holy. Yet Jesus was stuck with Moses and terrorism. Look where it got him.

Last edited by Rider's Pantheon; 05-24-2013 at 06:12 PM..

Old 05-24-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

Jesus was CLEARLY not one to terrorize like Moses and his followers do. His problem is, while his teachings and philosophies did clash with Moses's, Jesus still enables and empowers Moses's influence on the world in the way he taught about who God is. Jesus did not once speak up against Moses and his God for stoning to death innocent people. Jesus ignored their evils, and even gives a positive spin on them. Jesus guides the world into believing that the God in Heaven, is YHWHY. That's the Jesus I know.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:29 PM

23,265 posts, read 29,113,630 times
People that try and convert you give themselves away, they're insecure with their own beliefs! So you ask them: Why are you still so insecure with your beliefs?

I've been secure with my beliefs for decades now, earlier, when insecure with my beliefs, I tried to convert others. Now, no reason to do that with my steadily secure beliefs!

Old 05-23-2014, 07:59 PM

1 posts, read 754 times
First of all I have an atheist friend, he agreed not to convert me if I don't try to convert him. Listen to your friends, mainly the Christian one and accept religion into your life. God is real and created all life and how did the big bang start if there wasn't anything in the start like hydrogen, God created you but you were infected by the Devil like gays and pedophiles.The Devil uses the Earth like his playground and will make people his followers.For the love of the Lord accept him into your life and he will help you with your problems but not all of them because he works in mysterious ways. He will lead you to heaven and make your fantasies real. Believe in him and he will believe in you. Just accept him or when the Second Coming comes you will stay in a Hellish Earth and with the Antichrist and he (oh for the love of the lord) will make your life a living nightmare. Please accept him into your life and avoid the devil and don't become a Lucifer or Satanist or you will burn in Hell! (not trying to be cruel)

Last edited by King Greninja; 05-23-2014 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Spelling error

Old 05-24-2014, 11:17 AM

48,564 posts, read 24,177,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Greninja View Post
. He will lead you to heaven and make your fantasies real.
Sounds good. My fantasy is an Earth free of all religious superstition.

Old 05-24-2014, 11:28 AM

14,992 posts, read 12,200,374 times
Quote:
First of all I have an atheist friend, he agreed not to convert me if I don't try to convert him. Listen to your friends, mainly the Christian one and accept religion into your life. God is real and created all life and how did the big bang start if there wasn't anything in the start like hydrogen, God created you but you were infected by the Devil like gays and pedophiles.The Devil uses the Earth like his playground and will make people his followers.For the love of the Lord accept him into your life and he will help you with your problems but not all of them because he works in mysterious ways. He will lead you to heaven and make your fantasies real. Believe in him and he will believe in you. Just accept him or when the Second Coming comes you will stay in a Hellish Earth and with the Antichrist and he (oh for the love of the lord) will make your life a living nightmare. Please accept him into your life and avoid the devil and don't become a Lucifer or Satanist or you will burn in Hell! (not trying to be cruel)
I guess your agreement not to try and convert your atheist friend doesn't extend to anyone else, LOL.

I'd figure you're entitled to your beliefs, and if these beliefs add meaning to your life, and anchor in rough times, and make you a better person, then good for you. I would respect your beliefs for that reason.

And I have my beliefs, and I am as sure of those as you are of yours.. I expect the same courtesy and consideration that I have extended to others for what they believe. No trying to push one's religion off on another who doesn't want to hear it.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:06 PM

88,693 posts, read 85,050,028 times
Quote:
Please provide a list of people who have been converted by reading posts like this.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:21 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,671,846 times
Quote:

Your atheist friend, he must not be a very good friend to you if you do not respect his wishes... to try not to convert him.Apparently you're not listening to your friend...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality