Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2008, 07:54 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,385,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
Morning.

I prompted you to remember my motto, because you sound like you are ready to get out there and meet some new peeps. Keep 100% of your love for yourself and your close family, and none of it for strangers. Not yet anyway.

My tongue is pretty good, I hate reading your thread though because every time I do, I am just getting off work. And then I think, "Hey coffee sounds freakin' awesome right now!" And then I can't get to sleep for another four hours

But I'm brewing some right now.
So why do you read it? You crack me up, Chi... well, coffee is excellent today, and I did not fall in love.. don't worry.

Ever thought of decaf, my friend? You get the taste without the caffeine... how bout that?!?!?!

LOL I never drink decaf.... but just sayin... You know, I don't wann be the one that is keeping you awake when you should be asleep... LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2008, 09:50 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,842,651 times
Glad you had a nice time Ms. R!! You deserved it!

Old 05-03-2008, 12:23 PM

Yes, I did, and it was a great time... woohoo! Gonna have to do it again..... soon! Just got home with the kids.... and I am soooo tired.

Got in bed after 3 I guess... I have never stayed out that late in my life!

Old 05-03-2008, 06:11 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,211,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Ever thought of decaf, my friend? You get the taste without the caffeine... how bout that?!?!?!

LOL I never drink decaf.... but just sayin... You know, I don't wann be the one that is keeping you awake when you should be asleep... LOL
The process they use to decaffeinate the coffee bleaches all the good flavor out of it. I make mine with dark coffee, I use a lot of coffee grounds, and I drink it black, sometimes with maybe a touch of sugar. It's cool though, I'm awake now and drinking another cup, today is gonna be good because I don't have work.

Old 05-04-2008, 12:16 AM

I had no idea you were a coffee expert, I don't drink the decaf... lol... and I could never drink it how you do... no wonder you get all miffed when you read my thread and then want coffee!

Sorry chi!

Old 05-04-2008, 05:34 AM

Rise and Shine! Coffee is not strong enough today, I put all the same exact stuff, all that... wth?

What to do today? Hmm, my next door neighbor cut half of my grass yesterday, think that was a hint? I know, its about twelve feet tall... that is an exageration, of course, but now that he cut half of it, the other half looks like some kind of jungle. I am just waiting for animals from Africa to come popping out of there or something.

It looks like a before and after photo. There is a sidewalk that goes down the middle of my yard, and he cut the right side, and left the left side uncut. LOL...

Old 05-04-2008, 08:31 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,211,648 times
Quote:
Rise and Shine! Coffee is not strong enough today, I put all the same exact stuff, all that... wth?

What to do today? Hmm, my next door neighbor cut half of my grass yesterday, think that was a hint? I know, its about twelve feet tall... that is an exageration, of course, but now that he cut half of it, the other half looks like some kind of jungle. I am just waiting for animals from Africa to come popping out of there or something.

It looks like a before and after photo. There is a sidewalk that goes down the middle of my yard, and he cut the right side, and left the left side uncut. LOL...
zOmg. My neighbor did the same thing last year. I let my grass go for like two months, and he keeps his super short like a putting green. So he cut half of mine like his, which I can hardly imagine anyone taking the time to do. When I cut mine, I put the mower on the largest height setting and mulch, while jogging. Tall grass is healthier, takes less water to keep green, and resists browning and diseases. Plus, it's so much easier to take care of!

Old 05-05-2008, 04:40 AM

Good Monday morning everyone... whoever is reading.. lol

I have been sporting a migraine since Saturday morning, had it before then , left me long enough to go out Friday, and I woke up with it the other day, still have it..

So, today is going to be ggggggrrreeeeat!

NOT.

Monday is our long day. UGH.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:29 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,942,600 times
Quote:
Yes, I did, and it was a great time... woohoo! Gonna have to do it again..... soon! Just got home with the kids.... and I am soooo tired.

Got in bed after 3 I guess... I have never stayed out that late in my life!
Yay for you party girl!!! You deserve to have a good time Robyn!

Old 05-05-2008, 05:40 AM

Default Could it be?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Yay for you party girl!!! You deserve to have a good time Robyn!
Yes I do...

Look at this stranger to my thread...

Good morning.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships