Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2008, 05:55 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,195,760 times

Advertisements

Mornng Robyn - Sounds like you had a good time with "adult company" - good for you!

In one of your posts, you asked about blue collar vs white collar. To me it doesn't make one bit of difference. What's more important than the color of the collar is what's underneath it. My ex was white collar - he was still a jerk!

I hope you're migraine improves - you don't need that while at work. Have you heard anything from the other jobs yet?

Hi Synopsis! Good to "see" you again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2008, 12:35 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,466,587 times
Yes D2d... bad migraine, I was sent home from work this morning, did not ask to go home. aom made me go home at 1030.

I did have a good time, and I am going to have another good time on Saturday.

I talked to ib just a little bit ago, and he is still being a jerk over l's med and he said you know, I don't even have a place to live, I've got it tight...

I told him I did believe I had it just a bit more tight than him, for one of the simple facts that I DO have a place to live.

He says to me I can't believe you think I should have better insurance, I have only been here for 30 days.

I was talking to my sister Saturday, you know, everyone I talk to comes to the comclusion I need to take him to court, and I knwo I do.. I just hate to do it, the way he is...

I know that something even worse than this will come out of it, I can just feel it.

I told him I had met the 250 max for insurance, he says prove it, give me the receipts and I'll pay the 54 %... 55 I say to him.

At any rate, her medicine was costing me 10 a month and it is not 140. NEITHER one of us should have to pay any of that, and it doesn't pay for office visits for the kids either,.... my question is what the heck does it pay for? Nothing. I told him he needs to get better dag on insurance.

ugh. this is most likely why all the migraines, passing out.. all that good stuff... of course there is work...

Old 05-05-2008, 12:36 PM

Oh, and this white collar was much nicer than the blue collared dog I have been used to.

I think it doesn't matter the color of the collar, as you have said, it is the individual.. it seemed like he was nicer in one eve that ib was in... 17 years

Old 05-05-2008, 01:47 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,195,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Oh, and this white collar was much nicer than the blue collared dog I have been used to.

I think it doesn't matter the color of the collar, as you have said, it is the individual.. it seemed like he was nicer in one eve that ib was in... 17 years
Just remember - he was probably on his "best behavior" that night. When I started dating, I was pretty cynical - just about everyone was very nice the first few times, after that some stayed the way they were originally, others showed subtle 'changes'. That being said, there's nothing wrong with going out and having a good time - especially when someone treats you nicely! One caveat, though - be careful with your feelings as the first 1 or 2 after a separation/divorce may be nothing more than "rebound" and you could find yourself falling hard and fast for someone too quickly....now I'll stop being a "mother hen."

Wow! Did the AOM finally grow a heart? Is that possible????? I'm glad she sent you home with the migraine - that's where you should be.

I'm one who thinks you need to go back to court about the insurance coverage and medical expenses - sure IB will throw a fit - he'll probably also blame you for him having to spend more money on a lawyer, yada, yada, yada. It will be hard for you to do it, but you really do have to Robyn - you can't let him get away with this nonsense. If you don't do something soon, he may try to "use" that against you as in - "It's been x # of months and she didn't complain or take me to court, so she must have been able to afford it....." or something to that effect. You've tried to work it out with just the 2 of you, he, as always hasn't cooperated, so take his butt back to court.

Hope your migraine is much better by now!

Old 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,857,686 times
DtD makes some good points about setting precedents. Get this done Robyn.

It'll give you more money for nice clothes for your WC dates.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
DtD makes some good points about setting precedents. Get this done Robyn.

It'll give you more money for nice clothes for your WC dates.
lol...

Old 05-06-2008, 04:55 AM

No coffee this morning, having post hospital testing done today which says no caffeine...

Do they know who I am here???

Old 05-06-2008, 05:12 AM

I was just checking my messages and there was a message on there asking me to come in for a job interview... YAY!

I am going next Tuesday, and the lady said that was fine to wit til then, because the HR supervisor is not back til then... YAY!

Cross your fingers and send good luck and prayers if you do that!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:03 AM

314 posts, read 720,612 times
Robyn, seems like it is starting to turn around a bit. With the stress remember to breath deep, let it out and thank God someone else is in charge.

With the dating thing be careful-after the experience you had with your ex, men who are just common nice people are going to seem like a super hero. As I was told over and over-being nice to each other is NORMAL, the previous life was abnormal. good luck and enjoy!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:47 AM

Yes, this is true, nice is how you are supposed to be, and I suppose when you know nothing of nice and how things are supposed to be.. it seems extraordinary when you experience it....

I have talked with someone about that...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships