Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2022, 02:13 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
More grandstanding. If he really wanted to donate & help people, he would get off the soap box, & answer no or n/a. Not a hard thing to do.
Walking out wasn't either and if they really needed the donation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2022, 02:13 PM

25,459 posts, read 9,821,441 times
I think most people know men can't get pregnant. But if the question is on the questionnaire, why not just answer no and move on? I have to answer medical questions all the time about being pregnant and I'm 65 years old. Do I get offended or refuse to answer? No, I answer the question and move on. It's so easy to do that. Why does there have to be such faux outrage about this?

Old 06-19-2022, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I think most people know men can't get pregnant. But if the question is on the questionnaire, why not just answer no and move on? I have to answer medical questions all the time about being pregnant and I'm 65 years old. Do I get offended or refuse to answer? No, I answer the question and move on. It's so easy to do that. Why does there have to be such faux outrage about this?
I believe leaving it blank, was the answer.

Old 06-19-2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
I would think. But if it has to be answered, like some forms do, then just answer no. Some forms request that no question be left blank.

Old 06-19-2022, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Quote:
I would think. But if it has to be answered, like some forms do, then just answer no. Some forms request that no question be left blank.
Government forms, all questions need an answer yes; n/a is appropriate.

But an inclusion policy on a form?

Let me put it this way --- never in the history of the world until now, was in not appropriate for a man not to answer the question, written or verbal, are you pregnant? So, we are doing this now? A 60 year old man --- for him, it is a ridiculous idea. Therefore, he couldn't donate because he didn't answer the question and so then he left, never to go back again.

We don't have to do anything but die and pay taxes, everything else is negotiable.

Old 06-19-2022, 02:36 PM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Coming soon to the USA?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nder-ideology/

It'll probably start surfacing on the west coast first...

Liberals are absolutely insane.

One of our rad techs, who is a 6'5" former marine with full beard who looks like an NFL linebacker, was asked , "how do you identify" when he went to the VA to see his primary care doc. In a crowded lobby, he responded, "what the f*ck are you talking about? I identify as a marine, not a tranny!". The other vets cheered.

Liberals are not going to become sane anytime soon. We, as sane citizens, must seek to separate from those loons, as they are doomed to become more and more crazy. Liberalism is a game of "oneupmanship" in which the most woke or most insane is the most revered in liberalism.

Liberals will become more and more insane- it is their natural progression.

Old 06-19-2022, 02:40 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,716,683 times
Quote:
I think most people know men can't get pregnant.
And in one sentence you identified the root of the problem..MOST people. Where we can see where that gets us..

Quote:
But if the question is on the questionnaire, why not just answer no and move on?
So a person doesn't have the right to be upset or question the "question" and should just answer it and move on...There is a term for that "Baahhhhhh"

Quote:
I have to answer medical questions all the time about being pregnant and I'm 65 years old.
By your alias, I will go out on a limb and figure you are a biological woman. Would you feel the same way if they said have you had any issues with your prostate. Perhaps if they said did you take any medication for "ED".

Quote:
Do I get offended or refuse to answer? No, I answer the question and move on. It's so easy to do that.
And
Why does there have to be such faux outrage about this?
Well, that's you, Some people don't see being asked questions without applying at least a little common sense as a "faux" outrage.

Old 06-19-2022, 02:46 PM

43,153 posts, read 18,306,779 times
Quote:
Well maybe he's not used to forms if he only goes once a year to give blood.

Maybe he doesn't go to doctors as much as you .

The outrage was from the medical staff that just couldn't take HIS blood because they didn't know if HE was pregnant or not because HE didn't answer the question.

Old 06-19-2022, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
And in one sentence you identified the root of the problem..MOST people. Where we can see where that gets us..

So a person doesn't have the right to be upset or question the "question" and should just answer it and move on...There is a term for that "Baahhhhhh"

By your alias, I will go out on a limb and figure you are a biological woman. Would you feel the same way if they said have you had any issues with your prostate. Perhaps if they said did you take any medication for "ED".

Well, that's you, Some people don't see being asked questions without applying at least a little common sense as a "faux" outrage.
If they asked me about my prostate, I would answer no and move on. Honestly, I would.

Old 06-19-2022, 03:12 PM

4,912 posts, read 2,062,076 times
Being a BIOLOGICAL man, I wouldn’t answer it either since a BIOLOGICAL male is not capable of being pregnant, which is based on millions of years of background information, that is easily confirmed with REAL science.

I’m sure that this is the start of real men to stand up against WOKE-ism.

The easiest way to get around this is simply stating if you are a BIOLOGICAL male, at birth, move onto the next question. Yes, I know that this isn’t exclusive enough to the progressive crowd, but it is the right thing to do. Yes, I know that the “right thing to do” isn’t as important as living a lie, based on fake science.

Go WOKE, go BROKE. Well in this case, loss a significant amount of blood donors solely based on the BS concepts of WOKE-ism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies