Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2023, 11:08 AM

51,741 posts, read 26,059,814 times

Advertisements

Prigozhin and Shoigu are likely worried about who is going to be held responsible for the inevitable defeat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2023, 11:17 AM

5,205 posts, read 4,703,878 times
It's a shame the Russian and Wagnerite forces can't be as optimistic as our resident Putinists in this thread. They would have won the war by now. Perhaps you guys need to go cheer them up instead of wasting your time in this thread.

Old 05-12-2023, 11:17 AM

4,997 posts, read 2,769,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
actually, those bad ass Wagnerites were the first ones to run..before the regular Russian Army..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qwWkzz6bYI
I posted this earlier today erasure, just for your benefit...perhaps you missed it?..

Old 05-12-2023, 11:33 AM

26,917 posts, read 22,802,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Prigozhin and Shoigu are likely worried about who is going to be held responsible for the inevitable defeat.

Let me give you a hint - definitely not Prigozhin.

He is not worried, his conscience is clear, while someone somewhere in Russian gov. is trying to accuse him of state treason ( if Wagner will dare to leave the positions without the order from MoD.)

Here I see him going point by point of everything what took place, what he asked the government for, what he was promised recently and what has been fulfilled out of these promises and what not.

Then he puts the military matters regarding Bakhmut and what this operation was all about in very simple terms for the whole country to hear.
He states it all in the letter point by point addressed to the court.

So now the clock starts ticking.

https://t.me/ASupersharij/19068

Last edited by erasure; 05-12-2023 at 11:42 AM..

Old 05-12-2023, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
I posted this earlier today erasure, just for your benefit...perhaps you missed it?..

Why would I believe what some "Ukrainian commander" is saying?
As I already said ( and proved many times,) that whatever information is coming from anything with UA (Ukraine) in it, can't be trusted.

Old 05-12-2023, 11:44 AM

5,125 posts, read 2,801,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Putin has the most to worry about.

Old 05-12-2023, 12:01 PM

25,792 posts, read 17,560,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
You know, what that means, right? Or, should I elaborate?

Ah, heck... it means, NO EXPERIENCE of the REAL battlefield.........
You mean like Eisenhower, when he was selected to lead the D-Day invasion?

Old 05-12-2023, 12:12 PM

8,219 posts, read 3,769,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
You mean like Eisenhower, when he was selected to lead the D-Day invasion?

Old 05-12-2023, 12:16 PM

25,792 posts, read 17,560,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
South Africa is a member of BRICS, along with Brazil, Russia, India, and China. Saudi Arabia and Iran are among the countries who've formally asked to join the BRICS group........
Don't you sort of have to ask yourself, "Who in the world would trade in a currency backed by countries who are failing, at war, looking at demographic collapse or sponsors of terrorism"?
Well, no one would. RICS is just a group of countries who are promoting trade with one another. Like G7.
A truly responsible country would absolutely refuse to trade with Russia.

They have been promoting themselves since 2001 but not much has come of it. India is doing well. Brazil has gone from being a developed country to an emerging one!

Old 05-12-2023, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
Putin has the most to worry about.

Exactly.

Because from what I see in the current situation is that although Putin keeps himself out of the spotlight in this growing internal conflict, this can't last forever.

Another thing that keeps on popping in the back of my mind, listening to the Russian state media is the following;
So the way I understand the Russian officialdom, is that they are certain in their victory because of primarily two factors- economy that's coming to ruin in Ukraine and the Russian advanced weapons, with which they strike the Ukrainian essential targets.

Therefore, what's going on on the battlefield, doesn't matter all that much in their mind, as long as the war of attrition keeps on going.

I see their point, however with that being said, the kind of weapons they are willing to use, its lethality will only increase with time, the "tactical nuclear weapons" including. In the meantime, the bastards don't care what their own population is enduring - first of all in those border regions with Ukraine. Now civilians there are sitting in the cellars because of the constant Ukrainian shelling, as much as Donbassians from 2014 on. (Nationalist Ukrainians are a murderous bunch - so much is clear.)

And this goes directly against what many in the Russian army ( and around it) are saying ( Prigozhin including,) that none of this "tactical nuclear weapons" are really needed - this war could have been won in a normal conventional way, if not for the corruption in the upper Russian echelon.

Some now are growing suspicious of the downright state treason, or rather the sabotage within the Russian government itself.
So as I've said it's a growing political problem in Russia if anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies