Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 08:02 AM

19,946 posts, read 12,464,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
True primary goal of a mask is to stop the spread if you have it...but it also helps to hamper your inhaling of the droplets.

And the point is --- the lack of protocol resulted in a spread of the virus at The White House.

Lying about testing, mocking the masks and social distancing........

So glad it has turned out. Nobody wants to risk being in the group that suffers long term impact --or death.

That's something we aren't tracking is the folks who don't die but who suffer severe physical trauma and long term damage. We don't know.........
Some don't seem to care. They think they are being Brave ignoring it. Also, don't wear seatbelts. Eat 5000 calories a day and don't exercise. Be brave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 10:09 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,879,558 times
Look, it doesn't matter how many team Trump get sick and or die from Covid while attending a Trump super spreader event. The rubes believe what they want to believe. After all God will protect them and Trump was chosen by God to run our country into the ground with his botched Covid response. Oh yeah, they believe this garbage with all their hearts. You can't educate stupid.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:15 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,667,683 times
If anyone needs to stay home its this fat grotesque bastard.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:18 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,667,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Some don't seem to care. They think they are being Brave ignoring it. Also, don't wear seatbelts. Eat 5000 calories a day and don't exercise. Be brave.
Listen, my immune system kicks ass so I ain't afraid of COVID. I probably already had it and if I do get it, its GOING RIGHT OUT. Again, anyone who tries to scare me with the COVID bs I am more than willing to put money up that COVID ain't going to effect me the same way it effects someone like Pig Christie.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:42 AM

19,946 posts, read 12,464,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Listen, my immune system kicks ass so I ain't afraid of COVID. I probably already had it and if I do get it, its GOING RIGHT OUT. Again, anyone who tries to scare me with the COVID bs I am more than willing to put money up that COVID ain't going to effect me the same way it effects someone like Pig Christie.
Someone's been watching too many super hero movies.

Besides, it's not all about you in case you haven't heard.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:44 AM

51,797 posts, read 26,118,290 times
Christie spent seven days in ICU out of "an abundance of caution?"

By any chance, is he on Trump's wonder drug?

Old 10-16-2020, 10:45 AM

7,762 posts, read 5,595,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Yep

Quote:
Christie, a longtime Trump ally, said he has recovered from his illness, and he thanked his doctors and "the manufacturers of Remdesivir and the Eli Lilly monoclonal anti-body cocktail for giving me access to their extraordinary treatments."

Old 10-16-2020, 10:48 AM

6,828 posts, read 2,139,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Wearing a mask makes you weaker, and less healthy. It's comparable to eating 5,000 calories a day which also makes you weaker and less healthy (provided you're not some athlete).

Getting Covid19 will mean your body has some immunological memory to it in the future. You will be healthier and stronger once you beat the infection.

I also hardly wear seatbelts. No particular reason. Just don't feel the need to put one on. With these new cars that beep at you, I have a clip that I clip into the seat belt.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:50 AM

6,828 posts, read 2,139,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

If he was truly in the ICU, he'd be on a vent and seeing him today, doesn't look like a guy having a rough period for 7 days.

He was in the ICU because he has money and was scared. Not because he needed to be.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:53 AM

26,659 posts, read 13,898,310 times
I’m glad he’s ok. When I heard he tested positive I assumed he’d have a bad case. He is super high risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies