Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2009, 06:39 PM

416 posts, read 716,100 times

Advertisements

Thread necromancy much?

Old 02-09-2009, 06:49 PM

3 posts, read 3,556 times
Dear IrishTom29,
Have you pictured all of ca's Americas citizenry as a slave populist. "We the people" as written does not seperate us ideollogically it joins us as a family and this great family should never bow to the rule of a government that does not actually represent our love of freedom and will not listen to our cries for unity against common foes. Please wake up everyone , our time is short !!!

Old 02-09-2009, 06:52 PM

61,254 posts, read 87,929,057 times
well last time that was tried the south got raped. too 100 years to recover.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:15 AM

2 posts, read 2,486 times
Default Now is the time

Now is the time as they are already starting to ban firearms and the attorney general has been given power to ban any firearm he see's fit.
There are now over 400 CZARs under Obama. The thing about CZARS they
only answer to the presedent.
Now is the time people not for talk or a head on war. But for Gurrilla warfare. Small groups of 5-10 people who you can trust. There is no
patisioning of our leaders for our greivences. They seek only their own ends. There is no longer a two party system no matter who's in office we keep heading in the same direction.
This is our inheridence from our fathers and we must keep it for our children. It is being stolen from us and our children by thoughs in washington and in your local goverments.
There will be NA sayers and those in the local goverment who will act as if
they are fighting for us but in truth they are just jockeying to secure their own power.
I am ready and waiting for the call are you.
Let us not be ignorent about war. It is a terrible thing and there
is no romancing of it nor should be. It is ugly and brutal but is sometimes
nessary. I have been shot,shot at and have fired apone and shot others.
I have seen others shot. There there is no romancing it.
Its them calling for their mother saying please God I don't want to die.
Living with it is hard. Every time you close your eye's you see those who
have been killed wether by you or the one you knew killed by another.
In the quite some times you can hear the screams.
In my opinion it is a small price to pay but there it is. You needed to
know the truth about war.
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's. At leased
till they deside you are no longer needed.
LISTEN if you chose to fight to fight you must have the mind set.
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE. Otherwise you will hesitate and be killed for sure.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:29 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,880,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogofwar View Post
Now is the time as they are already starting to ban firearms and the attorney general has been given power to ban any firearm he see's fit.
There are now over 400 CZARs under Obama. The thing about CZARS they
only answer to the presedent.
Now is the time people not for talk or a head on war. But for Gurrilla warfare. Small groups of 5-10 people who you can trust. There is no
patisioning of our leaders for our greivences. They seek only their own ends. There is no longer a two party system no matter who's in office we keep heading in the same direction.
This is our inheridence from our fathers and we must keep it for our children. It is being stolen from us and our children by thoughs in washington and in your local goverments.
There will be NA sayers and those in the local goverment who will act as if
they are fighting for us but in truth they are just jockeying to secure their own power.
I am ready and waiting for the call are you.
Let us not be ignorent about war. It is a terrible thing and there
is no romancing of it nor should be. It is ugly and brutal but is sometimes
nessary. I have been shot,shot at and have fired apone and shot others.
I have seen others shot. There there is no romancing it.
Its them calling for their mother saying please God I don't want to die.
Living with it is hard. Every time you close your eye's you see those who
have been killed wether by you or the one you knew killed by another.
In the quite some times you can hear the screams.
In my opinion it is a small price to pay but there it is. You needed to
know the truth about war.
A perfect example of the wackos in our country... Give me a break man are you really this F'ed up in the head???

Old 03-18-2009, 06:36 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,780,936 times
An interesting thread when one takes the time to read all of it.
As I have postulated elsewhwere, armed insurrection against the govt is doomed to bloody failure, IMHO.
Post #'s 40 and 115, offer the most wisdom as I see it..We are, today, dreadfully close to the scenario given in post 40 almost a year ago. Post 115 notes that there is still enuf of the system left intact for the people to make a viable difference in the direction of their country. I fear if such a "peaceful" revolution does not take place soon, the ability will be lost for all time.
OTOH, One could argue that we have experienced a peaceful revolution of sorts, and the majority's will, expressed thru the democratic process is taking us in this particular direction. The bottom line....as long as we have the right to participate in free and honest elections, which can only be free if the first and second amendments are left in force, we have only our own ignorance to blame for what befalls us.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:04 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,827,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogofwar View Post
Where and when does the insurrection begin DogofWar? I want to be sure I tune in to CNN when you get started.

Will it be after working hours so I can grab some chips and beer to enjoy the show?

Old 03-18-2009, 08:26 AM

13,641 posts, read 21,507,104 times
Well dog of war I respond with this......

~If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves. - Winston Churchill~

America is far from the point of having to tearing it apart by some kind of Bosnian type conflict,which it might become worse afterward.How am to know your winning some kind of revolution wouldn't make a tyrant out of you?

Nope,so Obama is president so what?So Bush was president so what?American people still can change anything they need to by peaceful means.America has problems,it has division,but not that much yet.At least not to the point of serious thought of this kind of take to the streets talk.

Follow Churchill's advice and we will never have to

Old 03-18-2009, 08:29 AM

809 posts, read 1,209,422 times
Armed insurrection is a tin foil wizard delusion.

We ( moderates & gun owners) are already winning.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:44 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,885,560 times
The problem is that Americans are too diverse to agree about anything. There would be just as much revolution among eachother as against the system. Attacking the controlled military would be useless as the technology is on their side. Besides, what good does it to to kill other sons of the poor and middle class? It is amazing that nobody has targeted the elite criminals directly. After all, the Constitution is not the problem, it has been the corrupt legislators. Getting control of a major media outlet would be more powerful than armed revolt. Exposing the scum that likes to pull the strings would be the focus. Only when violence is directed toward the patriots should violence be returned to its source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.