Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2019, 10:22 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,757,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
Here's something for you all to ponder:

Anybody notice that, upon going to the doctor's office, they almost always demand to draw blood now-a-days? Or the comparatively recent explosion in popularity and advertising for DNA-testing sites like Ancestry and 23&me? Notice that birthrates trend towards the decline and roughly 50% of the world is reproducing below the replacement rate? That fertility issues and certain birth defects have been on the rise for a couple of decades?

What if these things are not are not the separate considerations they appear to be, and something is so wrong that public knowledge would surely lead to mass hysteria and widespread unrest?

Just a fun thought I had last year and have been writing a fiction about.

It sounds like a very interesting idea for a fictional book! I'm not sure how getting your blood drawn or spitting into a vial could impact your reproductive health at all, but you must have a creative idea if you're writing about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 10:32 AM

32,863 posts, read 19,579,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
The type of people to latch onto conspiracy theories are easily influenced. Throw around a few false "facts" and see who tries to put them together and accept a "theory" without looking into whether any of what you have proposed is true in the first place. These are people who can be talked into believing absolutely anything. We are dealing with the ramifications of this right now. Scary.
The type of people to latch onto conspiracy theories are easily influenced.... yep liberals

Old 04-15-2019, 10:38 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,643,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
The type of people to latch onto conspiracy theories are easily influenced.... yep liberals

LOL, I guess you don't see all the conspiracy theories posted on here that are not made by liberals but by Conservatives. Just look at the OP.

Old 04-15-2019, 10:40 AM

22,139 posts, read 9,703,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I believe that's been a known fact for many years....unfortunately, cancer has become a very lucrative business.....
It IS a lucrative business, no doubt. But cancer mutates and they have improved outcomes significantly with targeted therapy. I personally think this is a crackpot theory and I am a cancer survivor.

Old 04-15-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
I am not buying for a minute that JFK Jr., accidently crashed his plane killing himself, his wife, and unborn child

I don't buy the coincidence that he was planning on running for Senate, and then POTUS in 2008, and because of his death, Hillary runs and gets the senate seat, and tries for POTUS

the Clinton's certainly benefitted in JFK Jr's death

that is about the only CT I find plausible
Hmmm...interesting. I don't really believe it but if the Clintons did it, it wouldn't surprise me.

Old 04-15-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I don't believe Obama follows religion per se but I do think he sympathizes with Islam and offers it greater leeway than he should of... I am not saying Islam is bad but that there is preferential treatment of Islam than other religions with respect to Obama...

I also do think there are members in government who abused their powers to try to make Trump look bad... But this isn't a conspiracy, it's a fact... The Trump has much more of it than any administration...
Just because it's a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Old 04-15-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
LOL, I guess you don't see all the conspiracy theories posted on here that are not made by liberals but by Conservatives. Just look at the OP.
1. I didn't say EVERY (or ALL)

2. most of the "911 inside job", people were anti-bush liberals....including Senators Leahy and Kucinich

Old 04-15-2019, 10:47 AM

3,876 posts, read 2,254,120 times
A lot of them. I'm a shameless conspiracy head.

Old 04-15-2019, 11:06 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,643,441 times
Quote:
1. I didn't say EVERY (or ALL)

2. most of the "911 inside job", people were anti-bush liberals....including Senators Leahy and Kucinich
And the majority of Birthers are Conservatives.

Old 04-15-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
And the majority of Birthers are Conservatives.
yes...and???

but who gave birthism a really big push..... Hillary supporters

again I did not say all

I answered a poster saying the "easily lead"... which in the case of 911 majority are liberals...in the case of birtherism the majority are repugs.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies