Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 05:47 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times

Advertisements

1. I believe all the Kennedy's were killed by our government

2. I believe Obama was not really an American Citizen and he is Muslim.

3. Hillary and Obama tried to hide the fact of what happened in Benghazi

4. I believe the Clinton's had Vince Foster killed

5. Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 05:52 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,315,918 times
tRump’s election was a massive conspiracy and pretty much everyone he appointed to his cabinet (pay for play).

Ben Carson was bribed to drop out of the primaries.

Actually, his whole presidency and the relationship with certain republicans enablers.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
What "conspiracy theories" do you believe??
None of 'em.

Conspiracy theories are for those who can't deal with reality.

Nome sane?

Old 04-15-2019, 05:57 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
Why would you focus on a single person (Smollett) when there's so much other **** going on? I don't think a situation involving an individual really warrants a conspiracy theory.
Waco is not a conspiracy theory. That POS master manipulator/pedophile/rapist/madman Koresh had to go by whatever means necessary before he started making the Branch Davidians drink the kool-aid. Do you remember the Jonestown massacre? That's what the authorities were trying to avert, and thank God for that. It doesn't matter how Waco went down, it only matters that it went down. What's done is done, and at the end of the day, thank you God, and I'm so glad we have tough SOB FBI and ATF agents. If you're not doing anything to catch their attention, don't worry about it; they're the good guys. I never, ever want this country to go the way of Mexico. Sitting back and not doing anything about people, places and things (cartels, border cities, drugs) is how that happens. Now we have to build a wall because Mexico is corrupt and evil and hasn't done **** about their problems and their problem people. Juarez is what happens when you look the other way but hold your hand out. **** that!!! We are better than that. We have to terminate to regulate and keep people safe. Let Mexico stand as a cautionary tale to the world what happens when you don't respond with force.
So they destroyed the compound to save the compound!

Old 04-15-2019, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
1. I believe all the Kennedy's were killed by our government

2. I believe Obama was not really an American Citizen and he is Muslim.

3. Hillary and Obama tried to hide the fact of what happened in Benghazi

4. I believe the Clinton's had Vince Foster killed

5. Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered
I think it's plausible that he killed himself in the White House and they moved the body cuz awkward.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:00 AM

Mine:

Roosevelt knew the Japs would attack long before. He wanted the U.S. to enter WWII.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:03 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
None of 'em.

Conspiracy theories are for those who can't deal with reality.

Nome sane?

No, actually the CIA used the term 'conspiracy theory(ist)' to effectively discredit REAL secrets and data that leaked out, it was/is kind of a psy-warfare tactic.

Its kind of funny but those that are truly wearing the 'tin foil hats' in regards to conspiracy theories, are those that believe the official story/version!

Old 04-15-2019, 06:06 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,526,497 times
These days it waivers between 1984 and Brave New World.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:09 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Some real crazy conspiracy theories.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
No, actually the CIA used the term 'conspiracy theory(ist)' to effectively discredit REAL secrets and data that leaked out, it was/is kind of a psy-warfare tactic.

Its kind of funny but those that are truly wearing the 'tin foil hats' in regards to conspiracy theories, are those that believe the official story/version!
Having dealt with large quantities of classified info in my past, I learned that one thing the US gummint is largely incapable of is keeping a secret.

Lies spread as cover stories are very attractive to those who think reality just isn't exciting enough.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies