Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 01:15 AM

33,991 posts, read 13,063,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
In regards to some conspiracy theories, I'll cover those I've talked about in the past.
I think Obama's birth certificate was forged, but that he was born in Hawaii. But his parents( stupidly) listed his nationality as not American which in turn caused the need for a cover up down the road. Add his classified college records and you've got enough of a cover up to send a slew of people to federal prison and to have kept Obama from ever taking office. So that's why he'll always be the * asterisk* POTUS.
I also think Obama's a closeted homosexual and those three church murders of gay men in Chicago were committed to quiet things right before the dem convention. Again his campaign would have been derailed, but the puppet masters would have lost a perfect stooge and had a far more troublesome Hillary to control and clean up after.
Pizzagate is real, its having never been debunked( you know it has to be actually investigated to be debunked so how could it have ever been debunked?) And its far far FAR worse than the rumors we hear about. It's a pandemic.
Vice Foster was murdered. The Clinton body count is real. And continues.
Flight MH 370 was hijacked and put into the Indian ocean near Diego Garcia. There was a determined effort not to look for it where it was and to never find it. Deep state sanctioned.
The Las Vegas Massacre was deep state sanctioned and orchestrated and perpetrated. All to push for gun banning. The second such effort, the first one being the congressional baseball shooting a year earlier.
The Pope was installed solely to be controlled and answers to globalists. That's why I call him the Anti Pope. He's a disgusting Perv.
Hillary is either dead or too far incapacitated physically and/ or mentally to make public appearances. That's an impersonator we've been seeing.
Fidel Castro died years before he officially was declared dead. They kept the charade up to keep the country stabilized.
Ditto Osama Bin laden. We killed a body double for propaganda.
Global warming is a get richer quick scheme by the already insanely rich. Its been politicized so much how could it stand on it merits if it was actually real?
The burden of proof isn't on the doubters to debunk an assertion.

The burden of proof is on the people making an assertion to prove that it is true.

Re Pizzagate ^^^^^.

That last assertion about Hillary (the impersonator) is, IMO, preposterous.......but it is humorous .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2019, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
How is that a conspiracy?

Beat me to it.

Old 11-07-2019, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yes--those are your opinions.

Unfortunately you have no facts to back them up. You do not even have alternative facts. It's all your opinion and speculation.

I don't believe conspiracy theories -- things do cross my mind regarding corruption in the WH, but I am not going to express them out loud--I'll wait and see. The truth usually comes out in the end, even if it is 20 years later.

Conspiracy theories are as valuable as fairy tales.

Old 11-07-2019, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
None but I'm not a born America. I was born in Canada and moved to the USA...I think all your conspiracy theories are funny.
I'm a Mayflower descendent and a Jamestown descendent, and I agree with you about the humor.

Old 11-07-2019, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that's simple. obama's number was not issued a SS# at birth but obtained it in 1977 when he got his first job. ( same as myself and i was born in 1967 ).

when i get a chance i'll get you a link.
Makes sense.

I'm a second half baby boomer, like Obama (but I'm older than Obama), and I've had a SS# from birth or almost from birth, but I was told when I was very little that that was only because stock was put in my name when I was born, or very soon after.

Old 11-07-2019, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Not sure why this thread was reactivated, but I am wondering how soon it will be before someone brings up the idea that these recent mass shootings are the result of some kind of government (or behind the government) plot to make people demand more gun control or even the elimination of private ownership of guns altogether. (Yeah, right -- like that'll ever happen!)

If that is true, it didn't work for them before, but maybe some will say that they haven't given up and are just upping the ante.
I didn't look at any of the post dates until reading the bolded, and your post above is 29 pages deep into the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies