Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 08:29 AM

1,415 posts, read 1,095,882 times

Advertisements

I think the world is clever in knowing how quick Americans are to adopt something that has connotations to status. American cars used to be your typical American car, but then Americans had a taste of the "exotic" cars of Europe or Asia. Then American cars weren't good enough, and they never will be. Europe and Asia makes a distinct car, really enjoyable to drive, or elegance, or just reliable appliances. American cars were simple crude beasts of burden that floated fat American asses around in plush comfort for an economical price, it wasn't until they tried to be as enjoyable to drive, elegant, or appliances that they became just crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 08:34 AM

1,415 posts, read 1,095,882 times
And now they're doing it with smartphones. Oh you're iphone is 1100 dollars eh, well ours is more expensive and it folds. Does your fruitphone do that? Why the hell do people need phones that fold?

Old 04-15-2019, 08:34 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,552,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Conspiracy theories have no room in my logical, scientific mind. Research is indeed your friend.
Yup, don’t believe the truth when you hear it.

Old 04-15-2019, 08:38 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,388,627 times
The government never lies.

Ban "conspiracy theories"!

Old 04-15-2019, 08:47 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,506,087 times
I am not buying for a minute that JFK Jr., accidently crashed his plane killing himself, his wife, and unborn child

I don't buy the coincidence that he was planning on running for Senate, and then POTUS in 2008, and because of his death, Hillary runs and gets the senate seat, and tries for POTUS

the Clinton's certainly benefitted in JFK Jr's death

that is about the only CT I find plausible

Old 04-15-2019, 08:50 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,125,650 times
Most conspiracy theories are at least somewhat based on fact, and many so-called conspiracy theories have been brought to the surface as factual--see the CIA mind-control experiments on both people and dogs.

As for mine? Israel did 9/11.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5396918
The Dancing Israelis, by Philip Giraldi - The Unz Review

Old 04-15-2019, 08:51 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,125,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Mine:

Roosevelt knew the Japs would attack long before. He wanted the U.S. to enter WWII.
Yep.

McCollum Memo.

Old 04-15-2019, 08:57 AM

2,923 posts, read 979,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Yep.

McCollum Memo.
wouldn't surprise me at all. his policies were failing terribly.

Old 04-15-2019, 08:58 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,572,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
There's lots of debate these days about conspiracy theories, especially regarding the deep state and government control and the truth behind many tragic events. Anything that doesn't agree with the liberal media's take on things is considered a "conspiracy theory" that should be silenced. But what conspiracy theories do YOU believe are true?? Which cases do you not believe the official media or government version of events?????

Here's my list ......

1. I do believe that Obama's birth certificate MAY have been forged. Though to be honest the fact that his mother is a U.S. citizen does make him eligible to be President, regardless of whether he was born in the US or not.

2. I do believe that Obama at least was a Muslim at SOME POINT in his life, though he probably is not a Muslim today. Not that his Islamic childhood hasn't affected in some ways. I won't consider Jeremiah Wright to be a true Christian either though......

3. Its my sincere belief that the federal government/deep state carried out the Las Vegas attack at Mandalay Bay. This was most likely to promote gun control and other left wing policies. I also find suspicious how many survivors died in very sketchy ways in the weeks after the shooting. I refuse to believe that a single person with no military or police experience, no history of mental illness, etc etc can just commit an act like this and shoot so accurately. (I do NOT believe that Sandy Hook or Parkland was staged, those were real events, though the media used them to promote their agenda).

4. I believe that the Waco Massacre in 1993 was indeed planned and orchestrated by the federal government/deep state under the orders of Bill Clinton and Janet Reno. Likewise I do believe that the activist at the Oregon wildlife refuge, Lamar Finicum, was indeed murdered in cold blood by federal agents. The Waco massacre may have been motivated by Reno and Clinton's desire to cover up how they botched the initial raid and the unconsitutionality of their initial attack against the compound and the abuse of power of the ATF and FBI goons.

5. I'd say there's at least a 20% possibility that Justice Antonin Scalia didn't really die of natural causes and that the Secret Service had him killed on Obama's orders. Its very suspicious how despite having no medical problems, he conveniently had a heart attack the one night he's away from his wife, on a property controlled by the Secret Service.....just in time for Obama to TRY to nominate another liberal judge to the court as his failed presidency was coming to an end.

6. I believe the Obama family and their political influence in Chicago had something to do with Jussie Smollett not being punished for his crimes.
Belief in conspiracy theories is for weak minded individuals.

Old 04-15-2019, 09:00 AM

24,429 posts, read 23,092,690 times
In regards to some conspiracy theories, I'll cover those I've talked about in the past.
I think Obama's birth certificate was forged, but that he was born in Hawaii. But his parents( stupidly) listed his nationality as not American which in turn caused the need for a cover up down the road. Add his classified college records and you've got enough of a cover up to send a slew of people to federal prison and to have kept Obama from ever taking office. So that's why he'll always be the * asterisk* POTUS.
I also think Obama's a closeted homosexual and those three church murders of gay men in Chicago were committed to quiet things right before the dem convention. Again his campaign would have been derailed, but the puppet masters would have lost a perfect stooge and had a far more troublesome Hillary to control and clean up after.
Pizzagate is real, its having never been debunked( you know it has to be actually investigated to be debunked so how could it have ever been debunked?) And its far far FAR worse than the rumors we hear about. It's a pandemic.
Vice Foster was murdered. The Clinton body count is real. And continues.
Flight MH 370 was hijacked and put into the Indian ocean near Diego Garcia. There was a determined effort not to look for it where it was and to never find it. Deep state sanctioned.
The Las Vegas Massacre was deep state sanctioned and orchestrated and perpetrated. All to push for gun banning. The second such effort, the first one being the congressional baseball shooting a year earlier.
The Pope was installed solely to be controlled and answers to globalists. That's why I call him the Anti Pope. He's a disgusting Perv.
Hillary is either dead or too far incapacitated physically and/ or mentally to make public appearances. That's an impersonator we've been seeing.
Fidel Castro died years before he officially was declared dead. They kept the charade up to keep the country stabilized.
Ditto Osama Bin laden. We killed a body double for propaganda.
Global warming is a get richer quick scheme by the already insanely rich. Its been politicized so much how could it stand on it merits if it was actually real?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies