Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2014, 10:01 PM

15,567 posts, read 10,563,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I dunno. Look at this: Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program While I see they are asking for donations, they pay with grant money. I read last night Catholic Bishops get two dollars from the Feds for their every one dollar. Will post the link if I find it again.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 10:19 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,558,312 times
'Why Can't They Go Back?!' Woman Drops Epic Rant on Obama's Failure to Deal with Border Crisis

Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,879,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
What parent would let school-age kids head out across an entire country alone? None. They have been reassured they will be safe. It's all orchestrated.
Ignorant dirtbags, that's OK they can pump out more the Catholic Church told them so.

And they're not smart enough to figure out that having kids you can't afford is the recipe for instant poverty.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
The House can vote on S.744 anytime they want. They can even pass a bill differing from S.744 if they want and send it back to the Senate.
Who are you kidding???

All they need to do is enforce the laws we ALREADY HAVE !!!

Fine their employers, deport, fine their employers, deport, RINSE and REPEAT !!!

No need for anymore laws that won't be enforced.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Ignorant dirtbags, that's OK they can pump out more the Catholic Church told them so.

And they're not smart enough to figure out that having kids you can't afford is the recipe for instant poverty.
You don't know the ones coming up here are Catholic but it is the Catholic charities who are taking care of them. those charities don't ask them what religion they are, they just take care of them.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:51 PM

17,505 posts, read 9,325,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Two things ..... I already posted that a LOT of people will get "rich" off this latest Boondoggle of $3.8 BILLION dollars that Team Obama is demanding to "save the children" - it's a great "Transfer the Wealth" program. The second thing is that they are desperate to avoid any more Protests against the Buses and Planes that are transporting these illegals all over the USA. If they can quietly place them in homes (even paying an obscene amount of money to do so), they hope to avoid Protests.

Obama is trying to put Gag Orders on everybody - including his own Democrats. They don't want anyone to know what is going on or anything about these "children" that they are attempting to try and give Asylum to.

Old 07-10-2014, 11:13 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,044,909 times
I was watching The Blaze earlier and I agree with Glenn Beck, who is wanting to put aside political partisan rhetoric and do the right thing. He is headed down to the Texas-Mexico border to one of these camps where he is going to give out food, water, teddy bears, and soccer balls. The conditions these children and their families are currently living in is simply inhumane and should not be tolerated by a civilized nation such as ours. These children are victims of a political mess that our own Government has created, and it's going to continue until we secure the border. Unfortunately our Tyrant in Chief doesn't even seem to care.

I am against Illegal Immigration, but we need to treat people humanely (except for the Cartels, they should be publicly executed IMO). That's the point that Beck was making. These children are living right among Cartels, gang members, and sex slave traffickers. The living conditions are unsanitary, disease ridden, and dangerous. This has to stop! These camps must be closed down and the children and their families must be deported immediately. We cannot treat immigrants this way, even if they are Illegal they are still human! And we must not allow our laws to be taken advantaged of by rewarding them with amnesty (which I oppose 100%)!

This is not a liberal thing, this is not a conservative thing, this is a Christian thing. Far too many are putting partisan politics ahead of their morals.

Glenn Beck's Plan To Help Children At The Border - YouTube

Last edited by West Coast Republican; 07-10-2014 at 11:25 PM..

Old 07-10-2014, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You don't know the ones coming up here are Catholic but it is the Catholic charities who are taking care of them. those charities don't ask them what religion they are, they just take care of them.
How much would you like to bet that the vast majority of these freeloaders are Catholic?

Old 07-10-2014, 11:21 PM

Default WTH is wrong with Obama, doesn't he know this is a crisis with children involved?

The PJ Tatler » PHOTOS: Obama Laughs His Way Through Meeting with Gov. Perry

Obama can't help himself. It's all playing out as he wants it to.

Old 07-10-2014, 11:33 PM

15,567 posts, read 10,563,361 times
I knew Beck was crazy, I didn't realize he was an enabler. The people who are thinking about heading up here don't need to hear they are welcomed with soccer balls and teddy bears. If Beck wants to go give them something, he should keep it on the down low. How many is he taking home with him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies