Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2012, 01:53 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I already edited my post after looking it up, but thank you.

Still, what does this have to do with what happened after GZ left his car? He isn't a police officer. If I followed everyone who looks weird to me, it would be a 24/7 job since I also live in Florida.

Where is the blunt? Why didn't the ME report this? There's a huge difference between the trace amount reported, which experts say could have been in his system for weeks, and the amount that would be in his blood had he smoked pot that night. Still, even the police said that GZ is not a trained professional and his only job as a private citizen or NW captain was to report. Period.
You don't seem to be aware that you haven't even come close to seeing the evidence, nor do you have the vaguest idea who will be called to testify.

Try for a moment to put completely out of your head all the nonsense you've read here.

Period.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:55 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
I know it's a difficult concept, but try this:
You lay down on your bed and your body
is on the bed and your head is on the pillow.
The pillow is the sidewalk. Is that better?
How convenient for Trayvon Martin that George Zimmerman was knocked down in such a perfect position as you above describe! You see the difference is that, when I go to bed at night, I fluff up my pillow and place it where I desire to rest my head. When you knock someone down, he usually doesn't fall on his back. Zimmerman said he was attacked from the back as he walked to his car. Still, how did Trayvon manage to knock down Zimmerman precisely to get his body on the grass and the small area of his head on the sidewalk? Did Trayvon Martin drag him to the sidewalk so he could slam his skull into the pavement? Then, after he was shot, Trayvon knew George would need some help with his defense and, knowing he was going to die anyway, Trayvon decided to walk further away from the sidewalk where he was found with a hollow-point bullet in his chest.

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
And you call my posts speculation??? GZ probably never lost sight of Trayvon........
That's rich.

You want people to think you have a clue, yet you use the word 'probably' when you bloviate.

Honey...................that's what speculation is................

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
I read he was shot 11 minutes after he left the store.

Again, is this video in the pile of evidence released by the defense? After all, there is no reason they would keep this from the public if it's so damning as you claim.

I've seen rumors on blogs, and I know people can edit videos and post them online, but I never saw or heard about this "longer, unedited version" of the surveillance tape. Seriously, why would 7-Eleven edit it? Is the store also part of the conspiracy to get George Zimmerman?
iirc, he left 7-11 aroung 6:25; gz called at 7:10. Not that 40-45 minutes to walk 0.6 miles is odd for a meandering teen talking to his girlfriend on the phone.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You don't seem to be aware that you haven't even come close to seeing the evidence, nor do you have the vaguest idea who will be called to testify.

Try for a moment to put completely out of your head all the nonsense you've read here.

Period.

So a video about 2 shady characters that the victim probably knew, although he was from Miami Gardens, a 250 mile drive, 4 hours (without traffic) isn't nonsense, even though it's only on right-wing blogs?

I guess all "thugs" know each other. I remember once when I was in Colorado, I told someone I was from Boston. Well, when she found out I was Jewish, she said "I bet you know Sarah Cohen" (not real name)
Sure, I did!

Old 06-27-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
iirc, he left 7-11 aroung 6:25; gz called at 7:10. Not that 40-45 minutes to walk 0.6 miles is odd for a meandering teen talking to his girlfriend on the phone.
Okay, maybe I was misinformed. I think it was about a mile from where he was staying. I'd have to check. In any case, none of this is relevant unless it's evidence. I just can't see why the defense would hold on to a video that would cast doubt on the victim's state of mind. Anyone can make a video and put it on youtube.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:15 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Nor is it a crime to follow someone.

But you'll never convince the self-proclaimed experts here of that!
You're right, it's not a crime to follow someone. Is your first statement based on your expertise from having served on juries six times?

Old 06-27-2012, 02:17 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,328,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The tox report doesn't exclude the possibility that tm smoked an amount [part of 1 blunt ?] the night he was killed. The importance will be gz's call to 911 and the elements of murder 2, and give the defense another theory for why tm ran.

This mean exactly what? THC has been proven time and time again does not promote violent behavior so what is the point? Why is'nt the tox report on zimmerman being mentioned?.......Oh thats right THERE WAS"NT ONE! Pray tell why is that?

Old 06-27-2012, 02:21 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Okay, maybe I was misinformed. I think it was about a mile from where he was staying. I'd have to check. In any case, none of this is relevant unless it's evidence. I just can't see why the defense would hold on to a video that would cast doubt on the victim's state of mind. Anyone can make a video and put it on youtube.
I deleted my post about the 3 guys because I can't confirm it's legit.

I still say the thc in the tox report will be admissible evidence and used by the defense.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:21 PM

179 posts, read 156,774 times
Quote:
Not anyone can make a video in the same store from sane angle with same store clerk.

I think it came from police website, might be wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies