Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2012, 04:48 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,279,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Here, let me help:

Zimm had every right to follow Sweet Little Trayvon until he got home and went in the front door. Had Sweet Little Trayvon done that, well..............

Sweet Little Trayvon sealed his fate when he cut back and followed George, which he had every right to do. What he did not have the right to do was smash George into the sidewalk.

I mean, seriously, if Sweet Little Trayvon was so scared, why the heck didn't he get the hell out of Dodge? He could easily have outrun Zimm.

None of this is rocket science. And no matter how many bloviating nonsense posts there are about this and that and everything else, it doesn't change the simple scenario. See how easy it is?
You know what? Your constant referring to a dead kid, who can't even tell his own side of the story, as "Sweet Little Trayvon" says so much about the kind of person you are.

Disgusting.

But I'm pretty sure you know that.

So, don't bother responding to me with, "I don't care," because it's obvious you don't.

Which says even more about you.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:49 PM

812 posts, read 596,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
You're right; it defies science that he might fall on
his back and his head might be over the sidewalk.
What kind of moronic conclusion can be reached by speculation physics of falling near a sidewalk vs the grass. Think about it ! Do you see how insane and twisted an truly pathetic rationalization!

Old 06-27-2012, 04:54 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,706,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
What kind of moronic conclusion can be reached by speculation physics of falling near a sidewalk vs the grass. Think about it ! Do you see how insane and twisted an truly pathetic rationalization!
Psssssssssssstttttttttttttttt: I think he was being sarcastic and merely poking fun at the Trayvonistas. No, I don't speak for that person, but that's the impression I got.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Here, let me help:

Zimm had every right to follow Sweet Little Trayvon until he got home and went in the front door. Had Sweet Little Trayvon done that, well..............

Sweet Little Trayvon sealed his fate when he cut back and followed George, which he had every right to do. What he did not have the right to do was smash George into the sidewalk.

I mean, seriously, if Sweet Little Trayvon was so scared, why the heck didn't he get the hell out of Dodge? He could easily have outrun Zimm.

None of this is rocket science. And no matter how many bloviating nonsense posts there are about this and that and everything else, it doesn't change the simple scenario. See how easy it is?
Dale they don't want easy they want pretentious analytical introspection of a self divined hologram image they see in their jaundiced minds eye of what happened in the rain on a dark night in a world for which they have no understanding. You are exchanging barbs with a politically prejudiced racially motivated sanitarium.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:01 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,706,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Dale they don't want easy they want pretentious analytical introspection of a self divined hologram image they see in their jaundiced minds eye of what happened in the rain on a dark night in a world for which they have no understanding. You are exchanging barbs with a politically prejudiced racially motivated sanitarium.
Oh, believe me, I realize you're 100% correct. Fun, aren't they!

Old 06-27-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Psssssssssssstttttttttttttttt: I think he was being sarcastic and merely poking fun at the Trayvonistas. No, I don't speak for that person, but that's the impression I got.
I guess...it is really risky to use cynicism here even for comic relief. It would be like a clown playing sadness. You would need to see the painted face to know what is for real and what is naturally and irrevocably clown!

Old 06-27-2012, 05:14 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,528,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Well, after seeing the Casey Anthony trial, nothing will surprise me, but I doubt it. I don't know why the defense would even bring this up if experts like Larry Kobilinsky, someone who is well respected in his field, said there were only trace amounts that indicated Trayvon was not smoking marijuana that night.

Anyway, you are contradicting yourself a little. If it took him 40 minutes to walk home, as you previously wrote, why would he still be smoking? Do you think he honestly wanted to wait until he got back home?

In any case, there's absolutely no proof Trayvon was smoking pot that night or did anything except walk to the store to buy a snack.

Regarding the lighter, I not only don't smoke, I hate cigarette smoke, but I have a couple of lighters.
you're not quoting Kobilinsyi the way he was quoted a few posts ago--- the thc 'may have been ingested days earlier.' That means to me it may have been ingested the night of the killing.

In my opinion, the judge will allow the defense to offer a theory that tm was smoking when gz saw him and allow the thc, lighter, and possibly testimony from the 7-11 clerk to support the theory. Those who consider that putting tm on trial won't be happy. If the facebook turns out to be his, it'll be ugly in as kindly a way as O'Mara can manage.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:22 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,026,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No....YOU are WRONG.

And why do you insist on continuing your attempt to demean a poor dead kid by calling him "Sweet Little Trayvon?"

If "psychotic little George" had stayed in his freakin' truck, Trayvon would still be alive.

I have five sons, and I think that gives me a bit of insight into the man-child psyche, and I think it is entirely possible that some bravado did kick in on Trayvon's part. He had been followed, he knew he was being followed, and since there is no indication that "psychotic little George" ever identified himself, Trayvon had no idea who this freak was and why he was being followed, and he reacted.

But, ultimately, Zimmerman caused this tragedy and Zimmerman should face the consequences.

And it should also put the rest of you wanna-be vigilantes on notice that you don't get a free pass to go around and confront people just because you're armed and you can.
I agree, Cinebar. In reading links from the past few days regarding the SYG laws, so far in the U.S. an unarmed teen walking home from the store, a young man whose mental age was 13, a FEMA worker with a fractured skull and a kid between 11 and 15 shot in the back for doing a B & E looking for snacks have been killed, and those are just the cases that have garnered attention. Way to be #1, USA! Then come on an anonymous internet forum and trash the dead...keeping it classy as well as promoting more of the same. And people talk about Western civilization.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:39 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,424,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
you're not quoting Kobilinsyi the way he was quoted a few posts ago--- the thc 'may have been ingested days earlier.' That means to me it may have been ingested the night of the killing.

In my opinion, the judge will allow the defense to offer a theory that tm was smoking when gz saw him and allow the thc, lighter, and possibly testimony from the 7-11 clerk to support the theory. Those who consider that putting tm on trial won't be happy. If the facebook turns out to be his, it'll be ugly in as kindly a way as O'Mara can manage.
And what will be the testimony of the 7-11 clerk? What will he say to support the defense theory?

Old 06-27-2012, 06:00 PM

Thc makes a person passive not aggressive. I never heard of anyone starting a fight from use of pot. Might hug you to death. Yea that's it lil Trayvon went to giv Z a big hug and kiss they fell on the sidewalk and Z shot him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies