Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2012, 07:07 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,717,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Thc makes a person passive not aggressive. I never heard of anyone starting a fight from use of pot. Might hug you to death. Yea that's it lil Trayvon went to giv Z a big hug and kiss they fell on the sidewalk and Z shot him
Oh, I like it. A new theory.

Maybe in the midst of that hug, Little Tray accidentally hooked his finger on the trigger and shot himself.

I think I'll write a book.

lolol

Regarding the little meeting outside the 7-11, maybe he was selling, not buying. I have no clue how much a blunt goes for, but didn't he have something like $40 on him?

Old 06-27-2012, 07:27 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,321,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lolol.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I read it on the internet (twice because someone posted it twice), so it must be true.

And they wonder why we laugh at them!
If people contribute something to the discussion besides snarky comments about other posters it would add something to the discourse, that is the purpose of a forum.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:53 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,287,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

I think I'll write a book.
Yeah.....I'll bet that would be a best seller.

LMAO

Old 06-27-2012, 08:40 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,321,449 times
Cinebar I wanted to rep you for #6904.....One word for some of these folks...KARMA

Old 06-27-2012, 09:11 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,977,623 times
Jazz, re-read the quote again. The traces were low. How could the traces have been low if he had ingested it the night he was killed. Are you saying the marijuana left his system after he was dead from the blood and urine that was drawn? My bad--he did have a lighter with him. Sorry about that. Of the three guys in the video, two were black, one looked Hispanic. Your response No. 4 makes no sense to me. Are you saying it was just an accident? Had Zimmerman not done the things he did, Martin would be alive, even with Zimmerman's version of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
1. The smoke 'may have' been ingested days earlier. It may also have been ingested the night he was killed.

2. He had a red lighter with him. Just in case a cute girl asked for a light on his way to 7-11.

3. If the 3 guys video is authentic, no, the guys weren't black.

4. A shooting being 'ultimately avoidable' doesn't mean a murder was commited.

5. True

Old 06-27-2012, 09:17 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,586,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needTXinfo View Post
Funny that he passed two lie detector tests.

And the detective who seemed against him only wanted manslaughter? And that detective seemed to be waaaaay overreaching.

This case is a loser.

One thing I'm interested in - are Zim's lawyers investigating Trayvon's brother's twitter comment about Trayvon recently assaulting a bus driver? Unlike a lot of the character assassination againt zim, that is actually relevant to the case. Also, have they researched his involvement in illegal fights at school? We know from his YouTube he was reffing at least one fight - did he ever engage in them?

Also, what about his abuse of lean? We know from coroner's report (remember the one showing no fight injuries other than the bruises to his knuckles where he beat George) that he had liver damage consistent with abuse of lean aka purple drank. We see on the 711 video (the same 711 from which it took him 40 minutes to walk 1/2 a mile) that Trayvon's tried to buy something behind the counter the clerk refused to give him, and Trayvon appears to have hung around outside and let other guys buy the goods for him - this is also backed up by the timing of the call to his girlfriend, as he called her immediately after he is seen leaving the 711 after hanging outside. Did Trayvon smoke a blunt that night? Have Zim's lawyers contacted the three unsavory people Trayvon appears to have associated with in the 711?
I don't know what you have been reading but maybe you should read some of the facts of the case.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:20 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,586,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needTXinfo View Post
So he faked his injuries? The witnesses lied? The coroner made up the bruising to Trayvon's knuckles?

Zimmerman's nose *was* badly swollen the night it happened.
You didn't read the coroner report, did you?

Old 06-27-2012, 09:30 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,999,618 times
Quote:
Dale they don't want easy they want pretentious analytical introspection of a self divined hologram image they see in their jaundiced minds eye of what happened in the rain on a dark night in a world for which they have no understanding. You are exchanging barbs with a politically prejudiced racially motivated sanitarium.
[URL=http://www.sherv.net/big.headache-emoticon-1428.html]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/si...y-emoticon.gif[/URL]

Old 06-27-2012, 09:34 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,999,618 times
Quote:
Thc makes a person passive not aggressive. I never heard of anyone starting a fight from use of pot. Might hug you to death.
I might pass out from shock, but you wrote something I finally agree with, although I've written it before. Yes, smoking pot does not make people violent. It gives them the munchies and the giggles.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,629,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
You know what? Your constant referring to a dead kid, who can't even tell his own side of the story, as "Sweet Little Trayvon" says so much about the kind of person you are.

Disgusting.

But I'm pretty sure you know that.

So, don't bother responding to me with, "I don't care," because it's obvious you don't.

Which says even more about you.
Honestly I think people who can make light of the killing of a 17-year old probably abuses animals and god only knows what else. I hope they seek the help that they so desperately and obviously need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.