Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2012, 04:47 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,392,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
After the day I have had today it's nice to come across someone with actual critical thinking skills

My opinion----> small man with a big gun Zimmerman will get a murder two conviction if this goes to trial and the jury is convinced it was Trayvon Martin screaming for help on the 911 calls.

There are TWO audio experts on the states witness list. The FBI report indicates they knew these guys were coming in and imo welcomed the advanced skills and technology.

Zimmerman will be LUCKY if his lawyer can get a plea bargain.

jajajajajajaa,
hes charged w/2nd degree murder, it takes a real idiot to see him being found guilty of that.
Hes walking.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:18 AM

11,184 posts, read 6,570,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
After the day I have had today it's nice to come across someone with actual critical thinking skills

My opinion----> small man with a big gun Zimmerman will get a murder two conviction if this goes to trial and the jury is convinced it was Trayvon Martin screaming for help on the 911 calls.

There are TWO audio experts on the states witness list. The FBI report indicates they knew these guys were coming in and imo welcomed the advanced skills and technology.

Zimmerman will be LUCKY if his lawyer can get a plea bargain.
I read the FBI audio experts' report dated 4/2 and saw nothing about them 'welcoming the advanced skills and technology' of the 2 guys hired by the Orlando Sentinel. Is there another FBI report.

We'll see if the state even bothers to call those 2 guys to the stand.

If the jury believes it was tm screaming, sure, they'll convict. Cripes, they might even send a note out asking if they can convict him of a Higher charge, Murder 1, for wasting their time.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Funny, he didn't have anything on him except the iced tea and the skittles.
He also had $40.00 and a lighter. I know, I know, everyone carries a lighter with them on a walk to the store for skittles and watermelon juice. Nothing at all just a wee, teensy bit odd about that.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:00 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,406,935 times
With all of the information available, are you building your opinions around a lighter?

Old 06-29-2012, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
With all of the information available, are you building your opinions around a lighter?
Just setting the record straight and looking ahead to what might be used at the trial.

Trayvon Did Not Deserve To Die And Don't Blame The Victim. [bettter ?]

Old 06-29-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Just setting the record straight and looking ahead to what might be used at the trial.

Trayvon Did Not Deserve To Die And Don't Blame The Victim. [bettter ?]
I just think there are far more important questions to be answered and bandied about than a lighter. I care not who was in the wrong in this case, I'm only interested in knowing. Perhaps they were both in the wrong, or perhaps one or the other forced this to happen out of bad judgment or character. I honestly don't know.

I will admit that GZ is one of those guys I keep my eye on, as not to be trusted. I don't hold this out as a personal attack on him, nor does it make me look at evidence any differently. But I'm surely not taking his statements at face value, not with his track record.

So I continue to focus on the major case items.

Location of body
lack of bruising on TM
fuzziness surrounding the parked truck, persuit, location of confrontation
GZ holding TM's arms outward, while the body was found with his hands underneath the body
punching versus suffocating
forgot he had a gun
location of fight:sidewalk portion versus location of TM body

little stuff like that

Old 06-29-2012, 07:18 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,734,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Ok me and my friend Webster would like to know what is the definition of the word Bloviating.
HaHa!
Good one!

Old 06-29-2012, 07:26 AM

With all of the attacks on Trayvon, including make-believe pictures of him, I had never seen this on GZ.

George Zimmerman does sound like an angry punk. His own words suggest pent-up and building anger, something that has come out several times. His troubled jobs history, run-ins with the law. Perhaps this inner anger is why he could talk freely after killing someone, as though discussing a day on the job.

For those that think I am disparaging poor old George, lighten up. Just pointing out actual GZ words and statements, not making them up. It's not like I'm suggesting that his anger management and depression drugs impact him or anything like that

LOL

George Zimmerman’s crude Myspace page from 2005 uncovered - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Old 06-29-2012, 07:31 AM

18,039 posts, read 14,062,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
I just think there are far more important questions to be answered and bandied about than a lighter. I care not who was in the wrong in this case, I'm only interested in knowing. Perhaps they were both in the wrong, or perhaps one or the other forced this to happen out of bad judgment or character. I honestly don't know.

I will admit that GZ is one of those guys I keep my eye on, as not to be trusted. I don't hold this out as a personal attack on him, nor does it make me look at evidence any differently. But I'm surely not taking his statements at face value, not with his track record.

So I continue to focus on the major case items.

Location of body
lack of bruising on TM
fuzziness surrounding the parked truck, persuit, location of confrontation
GZ holding TM's arms outward, while the body was found with his hands underneath the body
punching versus suffocating
forgot he had a gun
location of fight:sidewalk portion versus location of TM body

little stuff like that
One thing I would like to add is that George Zimmerman said he walked over to Retreatview Circle to get an address and indicates that he ended his phone call to 911 at that point, yet he never gave an address

Old 06-29-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
One thing I would like to add is that George Zimmerman said he walked over to Retreatview Circle to get an address and indicates that he ended his phone call to 911 at that point, yet he never gave an address
There are a lot of unanswered questions and inconsistencies, which is why he was charged.

It doesn't make him guilty, that's what the trial is for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies