Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2012, 01:35 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
More details emerge in Trayvon Martin investigation - Los Angeles Wave: National World: trayvon martin, george zimmerman, injuries, video, 911 call

The above would seem to suggest that Zimmerman put his hands on Martin first, and possibly even tried to restrain him.

At what point, I wonder, did it occur to him to do the responsible thing by informing the boy that he was the neighborhood watch?

Convict this man already.
So far the only statement from someone with actual knowledge of the facts is from Zimmerman himself, and keep in mind that he made this statement before any other eyewitness had given their statement. By that I mean, he had no idea if anyone would be contradicting his statement, so he is more likely to have stated what he knows as fact. He stated he was returning to his vehicle when TM made contact with him from the rear. He said TM said, " Why are you following me?" GZ replied, "What are you doing here?" Before anything else could be said TM popped GM in the mouth and the rest is history. So far there has been no credible evidence to the contrary.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:42 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Where in the hell do you get this crap from? The president simply made a statement as a parent that if he had a son (he has two daugters) it would look like Trayvon....Duh! Nothing more, nothing less! I swear some of you crackpots claim racebaiting but try to make something out of nothing. Btw, if Clinton had said the same thing would you still be yacking about it?
No, If Clinton had had a son he would probably look like John Pinnette, due to his attraction to Chubby women.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:49 PM

812 posts, read 595,411 times
I have her quotes in the media z intends to pen a book, The Injustice Of Self Defense". This man will not only walk but live in a for real gated community. He will have it made. Maybe he planned it. Instant millionaire, probably a movie. All because he could count on the Jesse Jaction, Al Sharpton, Black Panther conspiracy loons and race batters to popularize an event that happens daily in black on black crime in our larger cities.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:58 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
....Or if he had kept his goofy azz in the car
Apparently the fact that the police even said this doesn't seem to matter. They clearly said that the entire incident was avoidable had Zimmerman stayed in his car and waited for the police instead of taking matters into his own hands.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:14 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Was Clinton involved with Octomom? I don't know could have been! That's another chapter in democrat lunacy and indiscretion. Two under qualified former dope smokers.
You callin me a crackpot, don't be callin me no crackpot.
If you really believe that there was some racial intent in what the president said about Trayvon looking like him.....you might be needing a refill

Old 05-23-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Racist racist everything is racist! Paranoia must be hell!

The truth hurts huh?

Old 05-23-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I think that if given the change, GZ wouldn't change a thing. I think the man is mentally unstable and if he walks, he'll kill again. I don't think that this experience will change his aggressive behavior and his issues with black/Mexican males will only get worse. If he gets away with this, another life will be lost before some people realize that GZ is the menace to society here, not TM.
I don't think that he would, because if he gets off he would be a hunted man

Old 05-23-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
So far the only statement from someone with actual knowledge of the facts is from Zimmerman himself, and keep in mind that he made this statement before any other eyewitness had given their statement. By that I mean, he had no idea if anyone would be contradicting his statement, so he is more likely to have stated what he knows as fact. He stated he was returning to his vehicle when TM made contact with him from the rear. He said TM said, " Why are you following me?" GZ replied, "What are you doing here?" Before anything else could be said TM popped GM in the mouth and the rest is history. So far there has been no credible evidence to the contrary.
Except maybe were the body was found (between two houses) where was zimmerman's car parked in the grass? Besides he knew he screwed up and had to make up something and once he did he had to stick with it. Btw, he knew that his story would have been questioned by the police, maybe thats why he killed him instead of wounding him which he could have easiely have done

Old 05-23-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Now the witnesses are changing their stories.

Credibility: ZERO

Originally Posted by Crossfire600
Hearsay... Would you believe the girlfriend of a kid with this kind of background? Smoking dope, school issues?? Acquit Zimmerman already..

So many things right with this post, no need explaining. It shouldn't have to be explained that the chick was nowhere near the place, but I guess that little fact eludes some people.
Huh, she talking to Trayvon on the phone before it all happened, I guess you only hear what you what to hear

Old 05-23-2012, 02:26 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,284,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Apparently the fact that the police even said this doesn't seem to matter. They clearly said that the entire incident was avoidable had Zimmerman stayed in his car and waited for the police instead of taking matters into his own hands.
Neighborhood watch people don't usually stay in their car.
That police thing is subjective opinion that has nothing to do with the facts. A made for politics document IMO.

Also would have happened if Trayvon didn't use drugs, a burglary tool and gotten himself suspended.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies