Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2012, 11:32 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times

Advertisements

Now the witnesses are changing their stories.

Credibility: ZERO

Originally Posted by Crossfire600
Hearsay... Would you believe the girlfriend of a kid with this kind of background? Smoking dope, school issues?? Acquit Zimmerman already..

So many things right with this post, no need explaining. It shouldn't have to be explained that the chick was nowhere near the place, but I guess that little fact eludes some people.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:32 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
It came from Trayvon's youtube page. They have removed the video, but the family has never contested that the youtube account was his. So are you saying that the real Trayvon found a video of another Trayvon in a fight club adn uploaded it to his account?

This info has been out there for a couple of months, it's just getting more traction now.

Here's the screen shot of his youtube account before this video was removed:

Here's the link to his Youtube account today:
zxzxmi99 - YouTube
Wow, really. So what's your point? That he deserved to die because he is like the average 17 year old boy?

The attitude of the victim bashers really does beg the question: Why is it so important for them to vilify the victim?

Old 05-23-2012, 11:35 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
The Sanford Police are denying that George ever rode around with them.

"Zimmerman applied to the ride-along in March 2010. His application was approved by the top brass of the department, records show, even though a background check showed Zimmerman had a criminal history, though no convictions."

On his application, Zimmerman said he wanted to go on the ride-along to “solidify my interest in a career in law enforcement.”

Sure, his family background had no influence on his past charges. In a way, they probably enabled him, since he was apparently delusional in believing he had any chance of becoming a cop.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:38 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The individual in question is ike many jurists. I honestly believe that we should have professional jurists. People trained and educated to understand and interpret facts.
I have sat on several juries. I have heard I think he is guilty based on nothing but opening arguments...... Throughout the trial it is a battle to make these people see the facts as being more relevant than the opening arguments or the closing arguments for that matter.
Why are so many innocent people in jail? Look no further than the many posts on cd.
Was martin a thug? he looked like one and thats why the media used pictures that are 4 years old. That said it's not a crime to look stupid.

Did zimmerman wake up that day and say gee I want to murder a black kid today? Only he knows that answer, but I doubt he did.
I think he is afraid of black males and was stupid enough to turn a mole hill into a mountain.
I have no real facts to decide guilt or innocence. From what I have read we have a case of Thug wanna be v.s hero wanna be. The perfect storm.
You're referring to a "juror" or "jurors".....not a "jurist." Here's a link to the definition of a "jurist."

jurist - definition of jurist by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

IMO, professional jurors is a bad idea. Remember, you have a right to be tried by a "jury of your peers."

Old 05-23-2012, 11:42 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Now the witnesses are changing their stories.

Credibility: ZERO

Originally Posted by Crossfire600
Hearsay... Would you believe the girlfriend of a kid with this kind of background? Smoking dope, school issues?? Acquit Zimmerman already..

So many things right with this post, no need explaining. It shouldn't have to be explained that the chick was nowhere near the place, but I guess that little fact eludes some people.

Another clueless "conclusion".....

Old 05-23-2012, 11:53 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
I truly believe that Zimmerman was the agressor...He had already followed Trayvon, even after being told to stop following him by the 911 operator. He maliciously approached Trayvon, he invaded his privacy, his personal space and his right to be where he was, near his Dad's apartment. This Zimmerman guy caused the whole thing. None of this would have happened if Zimmerman hadn't done what he did. I believe Zimmerman is guilty of several things, not the least of which is shooting an unarmed teen outside his own residence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
More details emerge in Trayvon Martin investigation - Los Angeles Wave: National World: trayvon martin, george zimmerman, injuries, video, 911 call

The above would seem to suggest that Zimmerman put his hands on Martin first, and possibly even tried to restrain him.

At what point, I wonder, did it occur to him to do the responsible thing by informing the boy that he was the neighborhood watch?

Convict this man already.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:57 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,945,615 times
If Casey Anthony wasn't convicted I don't see how Zimmerman is gonna get convicted.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:08 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I think Zimmerman will either beat the charges or they'll be dropped entirely. But that won't be the end of it and it will more likely get more interesting after that. You'll have public reaction to it, the media will try to stir up reactions to it, plus you'll have the civil lawsuits that will arise. And the political fallout against the prosecutors and Sanford officials. Trayvon Martin's parents will sue Zimmerman and Zimmerman will sue any persons or organizations that attacked him.
In florida, they can't sue Zimmerman when he is acquitted.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:13 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,605,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
From the posts that certain people write on this forum, you would think that GZ was wearing a white robe with a pointy hood.
What an odd analogy.

Freudian slip?

As a female in S Florida,
If a person looking like GZ ("Shrek" as some other poster mentioned) I would not want a heavy set vigilante stalking me through the streets of my subdivision.
HOA fees are usually over 200 a month.
A qualified watchman without a criminal past should have replaced GZ.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:37 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,328,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Wonder why the alphabet stations that hooked all these race baiting mongers into the innocent 12 year old angelic Obama son character didn't put up the gold teeth shooting the double bird pics. What an interesting put up world we inhabit.
Where in the hell do you get this crap from? The president simply made a statement as a parent that if he had a son (he has two daugters) it would look like Trayvon....Duh! Nothing more, nothing less! I swear some of you crackpots claim racebaiting but try to make something out of nothing. Btw, if Clinton had said the same thing would you still be yacking about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies